The year is 2017 and some unruly teenage girl who became famous over wearing push up bras just got a record deal with...

The year is 2017 and some unruly teenage girl who became famous over wearing push up bras just got a record deal with Atlantic and will most likely release a hip hop album within the next 6 months, all the while being 14 years old
How do you feel ? Personally, not good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjkDrgb-hDc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostwriter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm indifferent, but i can't imagine this will be good for her in the long run

America was a mistake.

As fucked up as it is, if she only did it to get her mother rich like she claims here then I can't hate on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=cjkDrgb-hDc

The year is 2017 and some talentless manlet that looks like a monkey who became famous over being black and writing pseudo-intellectual garbage gets a record deal with Top Dawg and will most likely release another horrendous hip hop album within the next 6 months, all the while being some borderline retarded hack
How do you feel ? Personally, not good

I want to smell her farts

If you think about it 14 is pretty much 16 which is like 18 which is close to 20 which isn't that far off from 25 so she's legal

your face looks like shit

Holy shit, she actually is only 14 years old. I thought you were memeing. Imagine how fucking bad she's going to look when she's 20.

Have an upvote my good sir

fuck off nu-male I work part time as a model while you most likely look like pic related

Giving a record deal to human trash such as that and promoting it really sends a horrible message to kids and teenagers.

Yes kids, don't learn, don't be nice, cultured and educated. Don't respect your parents and people in general.

Why should you when a degenerate that acts like that gets put on a pedestal.

oh for real? who have you modeld for and do you have an agency and what agenc? just asking lol i dont doubt it

and dude its not that impressive to be some low rank model i know a decent amount of people irl who model and theyre not like extremely hot or anything just moderately attractive. like not hot enough for you to think about their face after seeing it on the street

i just looked up your name on the archive and saw that you like ruben slikk so respect for that though how come you have so many rock albums and no rap tapes or anything on your chart thing ? the fact you even have a chart and participate in such threads makes me think you are an internet ass bitch and lying about modelling honestly

I was gonna post 'wants to fugg' but in that pic she looks like she's in the bad part of her 30's

It talks more about the state of society, than the state of music. Popular music is just a way to make cash, and the people that eat that shit are the problem.

none of that is ever gonna change

Maybe? But it's possible. Teenagers right now are conditioned to follow every trend to fit in, but if that starts to change people will stop caring about commercialized garbage.

just fucking look at her nails man

change how? popular music is a way to make cash, as you said. so long as that's the objective, everything remains "commercialized garbage"

Perhaps the new breed of manufactured pop stars wouldn't have a long shelf life. It happened before.

Sex bots will change all of this.

hater

>releases 1 album
>fizzles out
>rinse and repeat

it's not like this is new

When people stop buying the garbage and the cash stops flowing in

>you think these are good lyrics
being plain and obnoxious is not impressive

In all honesty, I don't care because I would never want to be her.
She got famous because she's rude, violent, and fairly unintelligent. Most people hate her so she gets talked about a lot, increasing her fame.
If that's what it takes to get to her level of success at that age, then I'm all good how I am now

Good for her

>Acting like a nigger sells

As usual, the consumers are entirely to blame.

This, I will never understand how can somebody find that shit attractive

I'm not gonna lie this is actually pretty fire for a 14 year old girl.

I know right, I prefer this over xxxtentacion and lil whoever desu
Artistic integrity and all that

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghostwriter

regardless if she doesnt write the lyrics she has great flow and personality on the mic

of course there's a ghostwriter, doesn't change the fact that the song is actually fire. she has, as this guy said, good flow and delivery.

>ITT: Painful Shilling

Can't wait for all the lewd music videos she will be forced to make.

depressed, desu

this goes off

who cares, she's a future single mother with mulatto kids. Only the difference, she won't need any food stamps.

>of course there's a ghostwriter, doesn't change the fact that the song is actually fire. she has, as this guy said, good flow and delivery.

why are rapfags so fucking dense?

i dont know man, and the question was never about whether she makes terrible music or not
Truth be told, you don't need to be an actual artist to sell hip hop records these days, and you know what ? whatever, it's bound to happen with everything that becomes trending
but danielle was never famous for her music in the first place, and I honestly doubt she'd have surpassed the state of youtube meme if it wasnt for her fucking breasts, which is ridiculous considering she's FOURTEEN YEARS OLD
Then again, Sup Forums is probably not the right place to complain about this

I live in Scotland, one of my rascal friends got black out drunk and said "cash me outside, howboutthat?" all night.

International baybe

>laughing_putin.jpg
who's he laughing for? ants?

When capitalism fails

niiiice digits

so never

She'll end up acting like Bella thorne, except like two of Bella thorne instead

Woo, Atlantic signing a social media person? Who saw it coming?

Hah hahahaha When did we get this high

Hey man as much as I want to hate on her and say how shes going to be on crack before shes 21 I gotta respect for going after that check. Her family wouldve been poor as shit and she exploited her meme status to make something of herself

this has been said about almost 100% of artists Atlantic has signed

Sooner than youd think

how is this any less deserved than Kim K being the most followed woman on earth just for sucking dick on a tape?

the world was broken a long time ago kid, people have been doing stupid shit for millenia

i REALLY fucking hope so but I don't see it

>capitalism
>failing

kek, how is freshman year of arts college

>2017
>ghostwriters being a thing
the jews don't need to pull strings anymore

brittany spears was 16 when her first single came out, and that was like almost two decades ago

So...never?

pleb