I want to fuck my sister so badly..she turns me on more than anyone..pic related..would you?

I want to fuck my sister so badly..she turns me on more than anyone..pic related..would you?

I don't blame you, I get the same feeling for my sis

Worthy of butt stuff. I'd gladly piss all over her , especially her hair and extensions

IDK, doesn't look like anything special. I guess if she maintained eye contact while giving head I'd give it a go. Any idea if that's the case? I mean, have you ever had some alpha come up to you saying, hey pussy, I fucked your sister last night and she looked deep in my eyes when she blew me? just curious.

I guess if we are pretending to post pics of our sister while we fap, here's mine.

Autism

Sure i would

the things i would do to my lil sis i love her so much

I'd fuck her and make you watch because you are such a cuck.

Mine is sassy too

Op dun goofed

Kek

OP, don't horse around with siblings

Or this is some kinda backhanded way to make /b his personal army

this is my sister. she has a bf too. We fuck a couple times a week. Who wants pics?

More

It's too early for this thread

sister tit pic 1/3

sister tit pic 2/3

Yes more

sister tit pic 3/3

sister sucking her BF's dick.

sister sucking my dick

Would be better with face

sisters BF's creampie aftermath

my creampie 1/2 to my sister. Parents were out one night for dinner. Sis was making snacks at home, wouldn't stop teasing me, so fucked her and filled her up

my creampie 2/2 to my sister. Parents were asleep, around 3am, she came into my room. Fucked her pussy rough for about 45 minutes and blew a nice thick load into her. stretched her real good.

stop be a slut

Good Brother.. Would always be helpful to family ^^

I love it man. She is starting to fuck me more often than her boyfriend. So I'm glad she's getting addicted to her brothers dick :) I can't give her pussy up man, feels too fucking good.

Totally understandable ^^ Guess your dick is better than the one by her BF. ;) I would give it to her each time she needs it if i were you ;)

well you can decide that on your own base off of his dick getting sucked by her, and mine. Plus, my creampie loads are bigger and thicker than his is. She showed his pics saying she wanted to compare. Glad I'm of use to her :)

Moar of her plz, her body is rockin.

Good Girl... making experiements ^^ I wonder if she gonna compare with others some day too ... or maybe do two at the same time ;)

Mind me asking how old you both are?

i'm 20 and she's fresh 18. but we've been doing this for a while ;)

That is nice... it is ok for me to start early ^^ Did you teach her anything yet? :)

she knew the basics pretty quickly, tought her how to do tricks with her tongue during BJ's, how to rick her hips during doggy and to massage my balls while ramming her, among other things.

ITT socially awkward permavirgins post incest fantasies

Good job Teacher. :)
I had the chance to teach a girl into everything some years ago. Was great

Kik ?

Ha ha fukkin hell

Pure fantasy gentlemen...
Virgin detector is off the scale