Victim's white. No one cares

Victim's white. No one cares.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner_shootings_and_manhunt
youtube.com/watch?v=qTdJYZMKeQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The media is full of the worst people.

We're not playing the victims.

Are you literally blind you dumb faggot? Look at the board before posting.

He went for the back of his waistband after the cop was already frothing at the mouth.

He should have given up and taken the charge for whatever was back there and not done the nigger style 'rodent minded' option and grab for it again.

I care. I know that you can only care in the "retarded" sense, but just because you haven't seen this in the media doesn't mean that nobody cares about what happened to this man. Don't use this tragedy as lube for your pig-circle-jerk.

Just imagine if he was a nigger. Nationwide CHIMP OUTTTTTTTTTTT

RUB YOUR STOMACH WHILE PATTING YOUR HEAD
ROTATE YOUR HEAD ONE WAY AND YOUR TONGUE THE OTHER WAY
BRATATATATATATAT

wtf are you taking about? Everyone cares. This is on just about every major news network.

Also reminder that the one shouting the orders in the vidoe was not brailsford, but office Charles Langley, who retired to the Philippines after the shooting and never saw a day in court. I can't even find a picture of him. does anyone have one?

Holy shit you guys have the worse cops on Earth.
I just saw the video, it's cold blood murder with a little bit of terrorism and pure incompetence.

I can't believe that little fucker get away with it.

You don't know me. You won't believe me. I'm black and I care. The police in this country are fucked up. I don't like when they hurt or kill any innocent.

straight up though, he did reach behind him.......

>Charles Langley
i know, where the fuck is this guy?
everyone thinks this michael cera looking manlet was the one barking commands.

Welcome to South Africa

white on white crime!

Cop looks like a Mexican

What's scary is he didn't commit a crime

A good cop should go full blown justice on these shitty ones and hunt them down.

It would be a great narrative.

The cop looks brain dead.

It's been done before:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Dorner_shootings_and_manhunt

HOW CAN HE REACH FOR HIS PANTS

they seemed to care
youtube.com/watch?v=qTdJYZMKeQs

Just because we're not rioting, burning shit and screaming dindu nuffin doesn't't mean people dont care. We just have work in the morning

I usually hate when us cops kill people in seconds without patience, this guy spoke to him for 5 minute, almost shooting him 4 times for not following orders, girl crawled on knees to him with hands up no probs, he kept dropping his hands down - deleted from gene pool for being a retard. not guilty, fuck the chad, well deserved the lead.

This whole thing was bullshit, that video was painful to watch. The poor guy was obviously drunk and scared shitless, there is no way he could’ve managed a roadside sobriety test, and these cops should’ve known that having dealt with drunk people, what, a few thousand fucking times? Plus, they had him lying flat on the ground before they had him do the hokey pokey, they could’ve seen he had no gun in his waistband Or a hidden rifle shoved up his ass. Plus, if two or three cops have a bead on you with AR fucking 15’s, there is no way anyone would be able to pull out a gun and do anything with it, so the idea that he would draw in the first place is fucking retarded

Well if we say White Life's Matter you all will scream Nazis and other BS. So we can't say BLM he's not black. We are not nignogs so we don't riot and burn shit down. Also the dude was asking for it. Sorry the cop was right. Its a hard job and things happen.

>cross your legs
>hands straight up
>dont put your hands down for any reason or ill shoot you
>literally if you are falling fall on your face
>now crawl toward me

>totally asking for it

listen to the video

the theatrics make me want to disagree with them

Wow, you're an idiot

I just watched the video. It's more distressing than I thought it would be - how can you defend this ? This guy was murdered. If a judge / jury finds the officers not guilty, it is state sanctioned murder. Both officers should be imprisoned - let them spend the time equal to what they stole from the man they murdered and his loved ones behind bars.

you will disagree with anyone and anything, that's why you listen to alex jones and believe all the retarded conspiracy HYPOTHESES, not even theories.

>Thread filled with people agreeing with an execution
G_d I love how weak and subservient Americans are!

but i don't listen to alex jones...

I hope that cop gets dragged out of his house and shot in the street like a dog.

This

Whites lives matter

SIMON SAYS PUT YOUR HANDS UP
SIMON SAYS CROSS YOUR LEGS
SIMON SAYS DONT MOVE OR I SHOOT YOU
SIMON SAYS LAY DOWN
SIMON SAYS STAND UP
***5 mins later***
>fuck hes good at this
SIMON SAYS STAND UP
SIT DOWN
>almost got 'em
SIMON SAYS CRAWL TO ME
SIMON SAYS CRAWL FASTER
PULL UP YOUR PANTS
>bam bam bam bam bam bam bam
AAAAHAHAHA FUCKIN GOT EM!

how long do you have to play simon says before they just walk 10 feet over to you and put handcuffs on you. Can you make someone just play simon says for as long as you want until they fuck up? lol america is fucked if you dont realize this is some shit we see in the middle east

dude had police called on him because he was waving a realistic looking air rifle out of the window in his hotel. they were responding to a situation where the suspect was assumed to be armed and dangerous. suspect was ordered to follow the instructions of bradford. the suspect refusing to comply with bradfords orders reached for his waist. the officer was forced to open fire.

ordinarily i'd be suspicious, but everything i saw in the video showed that officer bradford responded reasonably given the escalated circumstances.

>victim

>We are not nignogs so we don't riot and burn shit down.
We're just honest folks that won't end up in a situation like this.

found the nigger

i dont think people realize this. He made him comply for over 5 minutes without cuffing him. How long do you have to win the Simon says game while at gunpoint?

As long as it takes for you to die.
>Be American, get shot.

I'm starting to understand why white nationalist are pissed. If he were black justice would have been served... I'm Spanish not white

>Holy shit you guys have the worse cops on Earth.

Lol, no we don't. The fact that the guy was fired and later taken to court by the victims family is something that wouldn't happen to most cops in other countries if they did something similar.

he got fired because hes one of the worst cops. what about the post you replied to is wrong?

the worst people get fired from their jobs.

...are you stupid? lol

Fuckin lol'd

>ordinarily i'd be suspicious, but everything i saw in the video showed that officer bradford responded reasonably given the escalated circumstances.

I assume that you are not the brightest on account of your station, pig, but the video shows a police officer murdering a man. I don't understand the american pig mindset. Is it legal or illegal to have guns ? Isn't the whole idea of owning guns about defending yourself from tyrannical government ? If this man was trying to be a real American he would have actually tried to reach for a gun to shoot the tyrant police officer and not just in the imaginable sense. The police officer that shot the man has murdered a hypothetical patriot - the pig is anti-American ?!? I just don't get it.

Average American is a pussy afraid of his own shadow
So average American cop is a cowboy shoot first ask questions later that gets a hardon with CSI
White idiot faggot Americans defend this behavior, because they are scared pussies
I really hope everyone defending this piece of shit lose a member of their family that way

yeah, a court that din't have access to the full footage to judge these cops

>implying alex jones hasn't been right a shit ton of times

Your statement that America has the worst cops retard, when we obviously don't. In other countries, the local gov wouldn't give a shit. Brazil, the Phillipines... etc

In most counties of the world this cop would be arrested immediately
Keep dreaming you are free in your police state faggots

Gj comparing yourself with Brazil hahahahaha
Beyond pathetic, fat has reached your brains

MOST? No dude. Other developed countries sure, like over at the EU or Canada, but not MOST

>be American
>get shot

There's been like 3 fucking thread from people at all times up on this. Don't start doing that fucking Jew nigger shit where you drag your entire race into victim culture and then seeing who can be the biggest aggressor while also being the biggest whiner. Quit that fucking passive aggressive bullshit you pathetic teenager.

If this video had come out in Chine,India,Russia,Brazil etc there would be riots
You on the other hand defend this faggot
Like the time you defended another faggot who had killed a 12 year old
Its the citizens reaction that determines the states reaction, so ye dude in MOST countries in this world this faggot would be in jail ASAP

I didn't defend anyone, nor do I defend this guy. Also, this video wouldn't be released in China retard. As for India, really? Cops rape women there by the hundreds.

America has shitty cops, but such a blanket statement that we have the WORST cops is idiotic, and you know it.

Yeah! Let's have a fucking all out riot! WHITE LIVES MATTER! BRING ON THE CHIMP-OUT!!

Most americans are pussies special snowflakes. That s why shit never happen.
Americans are worse than women. And the jews are your pimps.

>but all muh freedums

eat burgers you pieces of shit, you deserve the worst

Looks like somebody missed the curb and shit on his shoe, that shit street in india really makes you want to focus more on your ass and less on your phone...

So the police don't discriminate?

>implying that Europe doesn't have the worst police in the universe

Im Greek. Do you know where this country is located on the map mr Amerifat?
You should, you aranged a coup there and chucked some napalm as well.

>but Merica best freedom country in the world

You lost your freedom, you lost your dignity, you are a bunch on ignorants.
You lost your humanity

>literaly pigs with guns

Because whites deserve to get shot for supporting their white pig brethren in the murders of civilians around the world.

It just make no sense, the sikh are from india and in no way related to islam.

I swear Sup Forums reached the lowest point.
You faggots belong here at the bottom of the barrel
Enjoy your fag infested 4gag cuckfags Im never returning back

FUCK YOU

It's that cops don't want to be murdered. If he legitimately had a gun and the cops did not do what they did, he could have killed them. I realize that Sup Forums is full of autistic, edgy "kill cops" dumb fucks, but imagine this is your house for a second.

Someone is inside of your house and you have them at gunpoint. You've explained that if the person doesn't comply, you will shoot. You tell them to walk towards you after saying "do not put your hands behind your back" and they say they understand. The person then reaches behind their back. Are you willing to chance your life that he doesn't have a gun on him?

How escalated exactly is a guy on his knees with his hands way up in the air. And '' crawl towards me''? What kind of horseshit is that? Those passes could have walked down the hall and cuffed him at any time instead of going on a fuckin megacuck power trip and then killing him

you do realize how guns work right? The suspect is taught to come to the officer because if the officer is downrange of another officer's gun, and shit goes down, the officer down range is now potentially in the armed officer's field of fire.

Do you guys literally not think or understand anything here?

Greek LMFAO... Talk about dignity when your lazy good-for-nothing country lived off the rest of the EUs tit for years.

Pay debt, gyro boy

There are those who care. It's just that since he isn't black, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama, and every other nigger isnt hyping it up to try and make money off of it.

but you made this thread anyway

he fucking deserved it! should have listened to the officer! we need more cops like that.

>Nazi germans steal gold reserves they never return
>Highest percentage of civilian murders during WW2
>gold & war reperation never happened
>Amerifats back civil war in greece
>Amerifats create a military coup
>Germany is conected with the worst economic scandals happened in Greece

See what I mean when I say that you are literally brainless pigs?

We wont pay depts even when america turns brown (give it couple of decades cucks)

We wont

Well we wouldn't anyone to get shot, would we. No one important, like a cop, at least. The pussies with rifles and legal protection were the only real danger in that hotel

He was pulling up his shorts you dumb faggot

Everyone is freaking out over this video.

Especially Shaun King.

The video just proves what leftists have been trying to tell you faggots.

The police problem is not a race problem. It's a police problem. Police kill white and black folks all the time with impunity.

I know you try to ignore it but Marx was right! The greatest determining factor in society is income/status. Not race or color.

OP is a fag

+1

This is most cops

You must be blind or just have your head up your ass

Right
Dude was drunk and scared after being given a bunch of bullshit commands like a dog

Lol what.

Well why didn't the retard fall on his face rather than keep reaching in his pants like a nigger?

One of the problems is: it's not the cops house. It's a public person and this was a lawful citizen. You are trying to frame the event. Obviously someone intruding on your home is a different situation. This asshole is the government.

>drunk
>scared
>crying
>under pressure
>being barked at faster than you can function

Even the most capable would easily crack under similar circumstances.

nobody should care even if he's black, that's the point.
you judge niggers for protesting every dindu who got shot by a pig, yet you're eager to steep to their level just to prove a dumb fucking point.
instead of shouting ''all lives matter'' like a retard you should shout ''kill all the niggers'' like a proud specimen of your race.

Just lay there face down and they will come cuff you ya fucking autist "hurr durr he was drunk and crying like a little girl have some sympathy for his faggot ass" fuck off

Brool story co.

Again, under that pressure, you're still going to fumble at even that basic a command, even if you were sober.

Plus, the officer did state they were going to take any seeming non-compliance as a threat, thus probable cause to open fire. Which includes staying still when being ordered to crawl.