Has anyone else experienced something like this, or am I going crazy?

Has anyone else experienced something like this, or am I going crazy?

All throughout my life, whenever im in public space trying to move about, I will always encounter a women in my way. It never happens with men, but there will be a women blocking my way daily.

It will be either two women talking in doorway,
blocking a path with the most efficient placement of a shopping cart in markets,
by pushing her way to be the first trough the doorway, even tho im almost trough and she is going in the opposite direction,
by just randomly stopping in my way and looking somewhere etc.

Any of you guys experience this?

i like that he's wearing testicle strangling pants what a queer.

yes, people are oblivious or assholes or both

Ah yep, literally just today, old cunt of a woman stood staring at nothing in the store, I hesitate for a while to see what her next move will be, she does nothing so I decide to make my move to walk around her shopping cart, and of course the second I go to pass she moves her cart right in front of me, still doesn’t realise I’m there so I shoot the back of her head with a death stare while i take the long way around

>ACTUAL PATRIARCHAL PIC
>TOTALLY NOT STAGED

had this with guys too

Listen and believe, shitlord.

Opposite for me, women are generally better at moving out of the way.

However, since we are asking about paranoid social stuff, at the conveyor belt at the store, you're supposed to use these divider thingies (pic related), and the polite thing to do, would be to put one on the belt if someone is after you in line. Men never do it for me, especially in their twenties and thirties - Females in the same age range sometimes, but the less attractive they are, the bigger the chance that they use the divider.

Anyone else, or is it me being paranoid?

Yes

i was being facetious, you stupid nigger

Since I'm a civilized man I follow the rules of the road when walking on sidewalks. (Where I live that means the right side) It's been my experience that women are the party less likely to acknowledge you and move. Men often make eye contact and move a shoulder or shift into their 'lane' but women seem to spread out and expect the others to move. Might be a group thing and I'm sure it's not 100% of situations. That said, you look straight and don't move, fuck em.

where i live it's the opposite, the only time you put a divider behind your stuff is if someone comes up behind you while you're using the only divider. then you will usually move it when the person in front of you is done.

even worse, in some countries its not the norm and people say "thank you" if you do it.

>i always grab two, one for in front of my groceries and one on the back, because having the whole line wait longer because the cashier cant quickly see the divisions is just annoying for everyone

>entering real life grocery stores
>not ordering stuff on your dumbphone while taking a shit
>not having your daily needs deposited in your garage so you never have to see another human being

>that feel when I walk directly into women 1-3 times a day who don't get out of my way

Shit's cash man, they're so soft and smell nice too. I could walk into women all day long.

Yall sound like beta school shooters.

Just Chad your way past people, don't even look at them unless you accidentally shove one over, in which case you give them a look of disgust that demands they apologize to you.

This, you want a divider, grab one, I'm using then only one? Here ya go

You sound like a beta school shooter

it's because women are selfish and have no concept of the consideration it takes to live in an occupied place
men know other men have shit to do and so do their shit in such a way that nobody else is inconvenienced

This photo is obviously staged, yet even one person beyond and the chick on the left is spreading too. Fuck feminism.

It will be either two women talking in doorway,

yeh had this happen in school also just sitting in the middle of stairs like what the fuck im walking here

They want attention so bad.
They're desperate for attention.

And you don't think the person replying was newfag? Shitlord is femcode you dumb unfunny cunt.

This. I run a lot. When I encounter oncoming bicycle traffic on the local trail (which is approx. 8 ft wide) women riders will almost always remain side by side as they approach and pass me. Men riders will almost always go into single file.

yeah. I just run straight into those people trying to get into the train before I get out.

This is my favorite post today

just fart

We don't use that word here.

we dont allow dubs here

I have a fairly big house and every other year I host my wifes (white trash, broke ass bitch welfare getting shit stains) family for either Thanksgiving or Christmas. Everytim all the woman have to stand in every door way so each time I need to go from one room to another I have to say "excuse me...excuse me..excuse me." I try to keep it civil because they are such fucking children. Now their children are starting to do it too. My wife doesn't understand how aggravating it is to move from one end of the house to the other... Fucking women.

Ive noticed another fucking annoying issue with women. In ivy league academia, they will always try to suck dry the cock of the professor, and will scheme/jew with other females in small classes to fuck over everyone else.

They have this napoleon complex because they know they are more weak minded than men, so they try to undercut us in any other way possible.

woman here and i gotta agree with this, too bad im disabled and cant go to a physical college

>woman blocking your way
>use hm-maleprivilege
it's easy

tits or gtfo

golden

Most faggots hate women, but the tight pants might keep his legs in an open asshole position. Easy solution: kill all faggots like OP.

Look them in the eyes and don’t move, pussy

/thread

Nigger females expecially

Just show them your privilege card.

boi pussi or gtfo

Black women always walk left side on the sidewalk. And if they are wearing a head rag odds are they are walking at a fucking snails pace.

>pushing her way to be the first trough the doorway, even tho im almost trough and she is going in the opposite direction,

Why do women always think that they are right, and always think they can have the last word in every fukken argumentation?

Napoleon complex

We don't allow police here!

Tits or gtfo

We dont allow niggers here, boy

Quit being a bitch about it. Your home, your rules.
Tell them to move their asses out of the doorways. If they complain tell them they’re free to hit the road.
Sit down and enjoy the turkey and stuffing deadbeat free after that. It’ll be the best turkey ever.

Im sorry to hear about your loss of a dick.

Tell your wife i will be over tonight. If youre well behaved ill let you eat her out after i drain my veiny, distended, leaky cock into it.
Regards
Tyrone

Fucking kek

This. Everytime im out walking i go on the right and when i see someone far away they are on the left but as soon as they get close they always try and take my side of the road?? I fucking death stare them when i walk past them everytime. Must be some kind of dominance thing with people to feel better about themself

Bitch please.
First - no niggers in my home. You’re a nigger.
Second - no wife because the no niggers rule.
Third - fuck of nigger.
Nigger.

"Hey, woah, this is like the 3rd time I've ran into you this evening, crazy how a person can be so fat and uncapable to let people pass."

Settle down now dont act like you dont love a good old bbc thrusting into your woman, giving her the pleasure you can't

You just wait until it becomes government mandated wyt boi

that rule applies if a woman is asking for something

I work in retail and it's always ugly ass middle aged female customers causing all of the problems. It's never men or young/old women.

I guess they are just mad their bodies are getting old and saggy and they aren't hot anymore. Their ovaries are malfunctioning and their tits are hitting the floor.

You sir, are a hero.

she wanted your dick

No I'm just kidding. People do random stuff you know. They are not controlling every move like you, just fucking deal with it. The more paranoid you are gonna be with people - stopping, watching, building tension - the more strange they are gonna behave. Just focus on why you are in that shop and keep walking.

Not quite spread eagle but definitely glorious.

A king among men.

maybe they see that you are a lone wolf and like to do everything yourself. They don't want to disrupt your perfect world.

niiice

Says someone who has never been married/have GF.
You're a real man....

because a population of 1 man and 100 women can survive and population of 100 men and 1 woman will not, hence women are more valuable. Just don't let them know it :D.

I frankly have to agree, I'm usually taking a whiff and syaring at her ass. Hence why ladies go first, so I can stare at her ass. Even better, I'm on gulf coast of florida, I work ocean front, and get to see hundreds and thousands of asses. Oh, and I love when she steps up onto the bus, her ass is eye level and I just take my time.

Sorry, humans dont inbreed like your perents did.

so funny...

10x user

No, it's because women are cunts and think they can do whatever they want.

genuine laughter

good OG meme user

on the train home from work, there's this one woman who always goes and stands in the fucking doorway exactly two stops before she gets off, really slows down people getting off and on the train

Lack of self and spatial awareness. Girlfriend does it all the time.

Most women have fuck all situational awareness. I am not sure how much is just the way they are raised compared to boys vs hormonal differences but it is fucking tedious.

>out shopping with gf
>she pushes the trolley and moves into the next aisle
>I catch up with her
>she just left the trolley sitting in the middle of the aisle blocking anybody from getting through
>I move it to the side because I gave up on telling her to be more considerate after our 4th year together and her getting annoyed whenever I told her to stop being an ass

>anything goes wrong when shopping or using a service
>we inform the staff member and are told what will happen etc
>gf wants to keep complaining to the poor staff member who has 0 control over the situation
She can be the sweetest thing and is generally a much nicer person than me. I have etiquette but I am an arsehole and I fucking hate people and being around them. But sometimes it is like she is a robot with her logic software crashed.

do you value intelligence at all in your significant other? keep her as your fucktoy but go find an intellectual equal if you want an actual relationship. She sounds like a fucking moron.

So what you're saying, is a single man can hold up a population, but a single woman is incapable
>muh value
basically your statement is that females are just life support systems for the necessary reproductive organs they carry.

She's not though, she has a masters degree and aside from these few situations where all sense of etiquette falls to the wayside and she forgets how to conduct herself as a decent human being she is usually way better nad more empathetic than me, I rely on her to navigate our social circle because I give no fucks.
Shit, I work in research and some of my female labmates are just as bad. It's some disease women have that is either hormonal or social or both.

it happens quite often . most of the time its women but sometimes men. usually the persons have ZERO spatial awareness and their brain is allready at calculating capacity with their current task at hand that they dont even realize what they are doing or that it might not be the smartest idea to stand in that particular place blocking the way for anybody else.
the usual scenario is a woman with a shopping cars stopping EXACTLY at the spot where a palette of random stuff or a counter or something limits the way allready causing everbody behind her to get blocked or 2 women standing in a stairwell or doorway because that is CLEARLY the best spot for chitchat instead of going 3 steps further to make sure nobody is bothered .
other times this happens is when exiting the bus or trains its usually women or children who stand right infront of the door trying to push in despite dozends of ppl wanting to get out . in those situation i usually make a point by walking right trough them or even pushing them back to make absolutely sure they wont get in before the majority of other ppl that waited at the sidelines entered .

Yeah women are pretty good at detecting insecurities and they're trying to dominate you. Basically you're expressing a behaviour that gives you away and they're picking up on that. You're either submissive, dominant or conscious where you can do both.

i think the reason is that most males go out of their way to make random women comfortable because PATRIARCHY and women are so self-absorbed that they take it as the way it should be.

this.
but i think OP wanted to emphasize "women" there.

like with women stopping on crosswalks more often than men, i guess this shit might have some truth to that.

i dont really have statistics on hand, but i'd say my walk path is usually blocked by couples with or without children.

sometimes elderly, too.

sorry I meant persist, not survive. What I'm saying is one man can impregnate 100 women in 1 month let's say and that equals 100 children in 1 year. In the opposite situation 1 woman can give birth to only 1 child every 9 months (excluding twins etc.). Do you get it now?

why do i find this thread so fascinating

it's cool to share paranoia with others. You can be deluded together and feel like everything is fine.

it's not really about paranoia, it's more about pretty interesting social behaviours.
simple stuff like that, but makes you wonder.

Women can't talk and think at the same time. Also, they suck at keeping their kids under control. Dad's will stop kids from doing annoying shit in public, moms are too busy yakking on their phones to notice. Women's IQ's drop by 50% when their pregnant too.

This is retarded
I cant even enter a building because some random females who i've never seen or will see ever again had picked up on my insecurities.
What bout females who block the way even when Im not going there?

ffs most women are submissive and like to be dominated, are you just projecting yourself?

Most people are too distracted with their daily lives to care about anyone else. Others feel entitled, and think others should accomodate for them.

For example: Fat white women; ALL black people; most teenagers; ALL moms; college students (but they do it because they're super stressed and distracted, rather than intentionally getting in the way); old people (because getting out of the way physically hurts them, so they need to take the shortest possible route...over the course of the longest possible time); police officers; Asian women (because they're mild mannered and submissive, so they just freeze up)

On the opposite side of the spectrum, where these people will get out of your way:
Hispanic men (unless they're in a car); adolescents older than 6...but younger than 12; white men who are in a hurry to do actual important shit; Asian men

Had a pack of blacks block the entire main walkway in the middle of Walmart on Black Friday with their carts so I hip checked the first cart and it smashed into the she boon and oh how she howled anyway her baby daddy almost beat my ass cuz I told them they were creating a fire hazard.

I only have personal experience too, but whenever im in a similar situation with men, we'd always lock eyes and and adapt our movement based on the other persons position to prevent any blocking of movement.

tl;dr men are in the way less often then women and when that happens they move aside.

What if women are better at moving out of the way, while men are better at not being in the way?

>paranoia

>fear from having to wait for someone to get out of your way

*Police dispatch get multiple calls of a man pointing a potentially loaded weapon capable of taking several lives out a window*

*Police arrive on scene ready to secure the scene and neutralize the weapon wielding terrorist*

Cop: >on your knees get on the ground
Cop: >I'll fuckin shoot m8 get on the ground
Cop: >cross your legs and crawl

Stupid fucking people everywhere: He didndu nuffin
More stupid fucks: He is a father of kids. He dindu nuffin wrong. He ain't gon shoot no body. The cop is a murderer.

Jus cause he pointing guns out the window aint mean he gon shoot anybody.
I want to strangle you stupid niggers

kek

In short: yes. Had the same observation.