New trap thread!

New trap thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video31298043/teen_sissy_take_long_dildo_ball_deep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>New trap thread!

NO trap thread. Fuck off and die, faggot. GTFO of Sup Forums.

ty waited to long for this

Churros you so cute. Show butthole for eternal love.

What's up?

Kik: enemech

feeling like a cockslut tonight. anyone interested?

Cute small feet

chek dis nigguh dik

Aw thank you xoxxx

faggot

Only way to drive

you walk into your room and find me laying there in these cute panties. what do you do?

kill myself

I want a cock in my plump ass rn

any qt traps wanna kik

go back to le reddit you fags

Hi b tell me im pretti

nigger nigger nigger

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you keep insisting that traps are gay? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes masturbating to girls that you can just joke about no homo things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting that traps are gay like it's nothing. Sick fucks, saying this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this and joke about my passion? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak, you couldn't handle a trap even if you wanted to, because that's a real women and you're just a pathetic beta cuck. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through, to admit they like traps and all their graciousness, silky smooth skin and lovely bubble buts. You are all such disgusting trap haters. Isn't it bad enough that people alredy have to deal with people calling them mentally ill? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually think properly about traps and how not gay and straight they are you beta faggot. I bet you're like this because you've never been with one before you asshole. Stupid fuck, keep thinking that traps are gay and you'll never be trully enlighted by their graciousness idiot vagina lover.

coz its gay ma nigguh

this thread is now SHITTED

10/trap would bang

moar

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you keep insisting that traps are gay? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes masturbating to girls that you can just joke about no homo things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting that traps are gay like it's nothing. Sick fucks, saying this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this and joke about my passion? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak, you couldn't handle a trap even if you wanted to, because that's a real women and you're just a pathetic beta cuck. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through, to admit they like traps and all their graciousness, silky smooth skin and lovely bubble buts. You are all such disgusting trap haters. Isn't it bad enough that people alredy have to deal with people calling them mentally ill? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually think properly about traps and how not gay and straight they are you beta faggot. I bet you're like this because you've never been with one before you asshole. Stupid fuck, keep thinking that traps are gay and you'll never be trully enlighted by their graciousness idiot vagina lover.

SHITTED

>people would say no to this

retarded fag

Why are you actually a troll? What do you get out of it?

semi normal face in this one.
but i guess the thread is getting derailed by a retard so.

god damn youre definitely pretty

We can work past them. Keep posting.

That's it.

you look like a male downy with a wig. stop trying.

shiet nigga

I guess

Thanks :) that would probably be my lazy eye. and it's definitely not a wig lol but thanks for ur critiques that I can do nothing about bb

no prolem my nigguh

Name, moar?

Very cute.

my nama tyrone

sc: trapqueen45678

xvideos.com/video31298043/teen_sissy_take_long_dildo_ball_deep

cute post lewds

Kept you waiting, huh?

wat up boi

ge rkd

That's it.

traps r gay my nigga

could you imagine being so autistic that you spend all morning half-heartedly trolling a Sup Forums trap thread and at the same time not actually contributing anything.

That's it.

niggered

>falling for the jewish trap meme

hot

They must want more trap threads, cuz this is how you get them.

That's it.

nigger

Fuck em

Nigger

didnt work last time. the more threads you have to manage, the easier it gets. dumb nigger.

This.