His life is pretty much ruined, isn't it?

His life is pretty much ruined, isn't it?

>Also, why does he often look so uncanny in his photos?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Daniel_Shaver
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It should be.
Phil Brailsford: 8217 E Valley Vista Dr Scottsdale, AZ 85250 ( Continental Villas Subdivision )

Nobody cares sadly as this board is full of people like him

Who?

White people "care", they just don't have the balls to protest. You can protest and show you care, but that would require leaving the basement.

I saw the video of the shooting, the guy is fucking crying.
The worst fucking rekt thread didn't make me feel anything close to as horrible as watching that video

Out of the loop, who the fuck is he and what's he done

White boy

Dindu nuffin

The thing that pissed me off most about the video is how much the cop is fucking LOVING all of it. The power he has over another person, and being fully erect about it. Every other video like this the cop is trying his best to stay calm and make the situation go smoothly. The fucker in the video is literally like "Do exactly what the fuck I say or I will fucking shoot you, you fucking got it?"

He reminded me of some punk ass kid on the Xbox. The guy in OP's picture literally had the words "You're fucked" engraved on his gun.

I seriously hope these fucks get brutally beaten to death by some gangbangers who happen to hate cops.

... Sooo he's a cop then?

context please?

No because unlike the family he ruined with the man he killed he is still alive with his cow of a wife
I would love to see someone hunt him down and shoot him point blank in the face

Alright, I just looked this shit up. His names Philip brailford. He was an Arizona cop who shot an unarmed man in 2016, and in typical fashion, he got away with it. That's about the height of it as far as I can see user.

thank you, after asking i watched the video real quick. the victim was told to crawl towards the cop with both hands on the ground, and then suddenly he moves his right arm towards his waistband, as if reaching for something, then shots are fired. maybe it was a bit much, but why the fuck did he move his arm like that? actions have consequences.

Not anymore

He was drunk and started to fall it looked like

He reportedly did it to adjust his pants since they were falling down while he was crawling. The fact that he was emotionally distressed (crying) and intoxicated didn't help the poor guy's logical reasoning.

he went to pull up his shorts on impulse, the kid was scared and crying, he was also drinking. the kid was obviously not a threat.

obviously? the cops don't know that. he should have followed the instructions, drunk or not. it's easy to say it was a bad decision on the cop's part now that we know he was unarmed, but at the time it's a 50/50 situation.

he's an amphetamine user

the dude should have listened to the police and followed directions... not too hard.

ACAB, Gonna protect and serve the shit outta you.

The cops should have made the arrest with him laying prone. Fucking coward cops on a power trip

Can some one please post the LiveLeak link to the vid?

No, he should've been cuffed once he was laying on the ground with his arms extended face down.
And don't try talking about possible threats from the room, because after he was shot they walked straight up to scary door, and proceeded to casually and repeatedly try and open the WRONG fucking door.
If they'd managed to open that door the would've stormed into some random hotel guests room and probably shot them as well

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

they should have done this, they could have done that... so easy to judge when you're not in the same situation. i'll just say that the guy who got shot was a few feet down the hall in front of two corners where somebody else could have been hiding. the cop wanted the guy closer to him so he could make a safe arrest. the instructions were simple, and the shot guy fucked up.

Reminder that the one shouting the orders in the video was not Brailsford, but officer Charles Langley, who retired to the Philippines after the shooting and never saw a day in court. I can't even find a picture of him. Does anyone have one?

Pics of his cow wife?

This. Ridiculously faggy pussy cops.

Exactly this.
He sounds 15 years old, and he's shrieking about how hes going to kill a crying man. His voice is shaking with excitement. Disgusting human

agreed. I felt sick to my stomach all of yesterday.

The shooter want the shouter tho. It was another pussy cop.

Fuck them all then

He is in Arizona, he will be fine. Nothing bue degenerates in that state.

Yea, does anyone have dox on the grey haired John Wayne faggot cop?

They weren't worried about the corner, if that was any concern they would've cleared it before engaging the room occupants. The corner is the same argument as the scary door.
After he was shot, the guy hiding around the corner magically disappears?

You say he fucked up, but he was given the opportunity to fuck up by a series of unnecessary escalations

If they can’t handle a situation like this by arresting the individual then they shouldn’t be a cop in the first place. Also why didn’t he just taze the guy if he was so scared he might be armed?

He skipped country because he knew he fucked up. If he was still there, he's have gone through the courts as well.
Not for murder/manslaughter, but his incompetence in handling the situation would've led to him losing his job, and most likely his pension.
Now he gets to fuck underage flip hookers on US tax paid pension

sure I do kid that's why I derail these threads.

sure kid
you must be a small man

I have a list of all the cops that have gotten away with murder and I slowly add information over time. If I ever snap I am probably going on a country wide murder tour hunting them all down.

unnecessary escalations? he was asked to do something, and he failed to do it. this was a drunk guy waving an air rifle around from a window, which was stupid, and then he continued to be stupid during the attempted arrest.

These niggers deserve death or dismemberment.

why don't you make a pettition to have a retrial

he is a hero!

So they knew he was drunk (not in full control). Stressed as having guns pointed at him (not in full control) and they were called out for an air rifle.
Clearly he didnt have the air rifle up his ass or in his pocket.

He was an idiot but the police killed him through their incopetence and inability to read and/or control the situation.

Anything past not securing the suspect when first prone face down arms out, was unnecessary, and only escalated the situation.
And he was seen holding it through the window, no testimony stated the pellet gun was pointed out the window

firstly, they were called out because some people reported seeing an assault rifle being pointed out a window; they didn't know it was an air rifle. secondly, with the assumption that they're dealing with a man who, they believe, is carrying firearm(s), he sudden move towards his waistband is of course an act of provocation. you can't do that and not expect a response.

if you want to agree with me that both parties didn't handle the situation perfectly, then i'll happily take that, but what i won't take is the assertion that the cops are the guilty party here. that is not true; this is more of a shakespearean tragedy than anything.

sure kid

darwin

Whenever i see a fucked up person get insanely more lucky than me i always feel better when i remember:

They lost their humanity in order to gain that luck.

Protests accomplish nothing and never have. They only provide an outlet for stupid people, so they feel like they did something even though nothing changed. Thats why they LET you have protests.

>he was seen holding it through the window, no testimony stated the pellet gun was pointed out the window

mind telling me the difference between the two?

Nobody ever claimed it was pointed out of a window.
Know what you're talking about before you start talking about it

>mind telling me the difference between the two?

Look everyone, it's the sure kid shill
At first it seemed he just just a poor troll, but after samefagging with copypasted responses and spamming sure kid and similar things, it's not trolling.

"At one point the gun was pointed outside his hotel window, prompting a witness to notify the front desk; the police were immediately called."

you ain't too knowledgable are ya kid

If someone on the street saw you holding a rifle in your home through a window, would you think the police response and interactions in this situation would be justified if the same happened to you on your doorstep?

Between what two?

I bet this little faggot thought cause his white nothings going to happen. See how he fucking swings his hands down. You got assault rifles pointed at you and your being ordered to crawl or die. Move your fucking hands like a sloth you dickhead and secondly dont reach for your back. "He was pulling his pants up" again.. assault rifles are pointed at you. Crawl naked' fuck that intoxicated excuse or panic.

Quotation marks don't make what you say true.
The reporter testified in court and never mentioned anything being pointed out of a window.
They looked through a window, and saw a man holding a gun.
As I said, you don't know what your talking about

nice, shifting the discussion to a hypothetical. first off, he pointed "outside his hotel window" - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Daniel_Shaver

the subtle distinction of "through a window" doesn't really help your argument much anyway, since i think of them as being the same thing. but anyway, it was in fact outside a window, rather than through it (whatever the fuck that means)

secondly, i wouldn't be pointing a gun/air rifle outside my window in the first place. that's asking for trouble.

thirdly, i would have co-operated with the instructions.

and lastly, the guy used the rifle to shoot birds in grocery stores. that pretty much sums up how much of a cunt he was.

you done?

Could you help me out with what this guy did? No joke, I recently unplugged from all social media except here. I'm out of touch with what's going on.

>boo hoo i shot someone now everyone hates me

this

At some point we need to understand that the police are not trying to protect us at all, they never prevent crime. they are the kings Knights hired thugs to ticket us for the cities coffers and kill us whenever they feel like they can get away with it fuck cops kill em all. If they ever try to arrest you kill as many as you can first. Fucking scum pigs high school bullies with guns.

Comparing identical circumstantial situations is not a hypothetical shift.
Nobody made the statement that any gun was pointed out a window.
You are misunderstanding the word "through" (i believe intentionally).
He was inside his room holding the pellet gun, and somebody saw this from the pool area "through" the window.
>the guy used the rifle to shoot birds in grocery stores
This is one of the reasons a person employed in pest control would need a pellet gun.

I understand your trying to defend your friend(or you are him), but the more you post, the more you announce how fucking dumb and ignorant you are of the entire situation

Someone looked through his window and saw him holding an air rifle.

looks who's making quotations without source-backing now... you wanna assert that he pointed it through a window rather than out? okay, show me a fucking source rather than trying to score points on word correcting. i gave you wikipedia, which is checked by hundreds of thousands of users. you wanna tell me it's wrong?

at the moment you're just striking me as some anti-cop libertarian.

again, not true. quit misinforming people.

Now I know its intentional.
He didn't point it out/through the window.
Somebody looked at his window, and saw him holding it inside the room.
They even testified that in court.

You are not intelligent/eloquent/or sophisticated enough to achieve what you are attempting to do.
Either stop, or find someone better equipped at swaying public opinion.
Right now all you're achieving is embarrassing yourself

Is true.
This is too relentless over literally every thread. You're the pathetic fuck that shot him. Nobody else would have this level of investment in what you're doing

the call the cops got was literally a witness saying they saw a man pointing a gun out a window. that was literally the call.

you wanna condescend now? jeez, just when i thought i was seeing all the fallacies, now it's just distasteful ad homs.

now you've made me 99% sure i'm right. you haven't convinced me at all.

Damn. I guess this where we are in this country now. Give it a few more years and we'll be a police state.

I'm from a country where guns are banned and you know what? 0 deaths by cops shooting you in 10 years. Coincidence? I don't think so

Got a speeding ticket today did ya?

The call to the cops was from the hotel desk, who obviously didn't see anything.
A guest saw from the pool area, a guy holding a gun which they saw when they looked at his window.
They reported it to hotel management, who made the police call.

You can say strawman logical hominem fallacy all you like, but it doesn't change the fact that you are saying things that are untrue
If you can say this
>literally a witness saying they saw a man pointing a gun out a window
Then you literally must have proof of that.
Literally

the hotel desk told the cops what the witness told the hotel desk. c'mon man, it's not hard to find the information. it's all on freaking wikipedia.

you haven't cited one source throughout our discussion. if you don't cite one in the next response, then this conversation is over.

>the man he killed he is still alive

Wat?

>it's all on freaking wikipedia.
I'm not in your discussion, but, for real?

If I was that guy, I honestly would’ve gotten a panic attack. Shit was surreal.

So now you're taking 3rd hand versions as fact?
>it's not hard to find the information
Which is why your claims are suspect at best.
Wiki isn't a source. The linked sources on wiki are, but if you go and look at what they are, you'd realise how silly it is claiming it as fact.
>you haven't cited one source throughout our discussion.
Neither have you
>if you don't cite one in the next response, then this conversation is over.
But we both know that's not true.
You'll be refreshing multiple boards catalogs relentlessly and spamming sure kid in each one no matter what happens.

I wasnt being condescending before, I was being realistic.
You do not have the skills required to effectively achieve the results you are attempting

INNOCENT

you don't know how to use uncanny in a sentence

+1

this. Kys op

Should be an hero

This pig moved recently

Dude was wearing basketball shorts and was not in the shape to wear them. As a fat fuck myself going from my knees to the ground then back to my knees would cause my shorts to slide down. They need fat people sensitivity training.

#fatlivesmatter

Why the fuck does an innocent person have to go through these random ass trials, while drunk, by an angry short cop. Just because he didn't "handle" the situation perfectly doesn't fucking mean he deserves death. The cop was trigger happy and he didn't do shit to deescalate the situation. He could have easily had Shaver put his hands behind his back, turn around and walk towards the cops. But they didn't because they were shitty cops.

Seriously? "Sure kid"guy likes to take the piss out of people actually discussing something of substance in this god forsaken board.

That means nothing if he was renting the place.
And I highly doubt at his age and clear mental incompetence that he owned property.

"Sure kid" guy is Brailsford himself or somebody acting on his behalf.

Since when is plain stupidity deserving of execution

I hope to god so. Cops are pieces of shit.

Imagine playing Simon Says but you get shot and killed if you fuck up.
Now imagine playing it with 4 drill sergeants you didn't expect to meet.

The officer created opportunities for him to screw up, and then worked steadily and diligently to make them produce the screw up.

Even if you could blame this on stupidity, which you can't, we're supposed to be living in a country where stupidity doesn't have to be a death sentence.

The officer was acquitted because he did things by the book. That doesn't mean he was right. If the book allowed this, the book was wrong. The officer, judge and jury too.

>he was asked to do something, and he failed to do it.
He was asked to do multiple contradicting things after being screamed at if he gets anything wrong he will be killed.
Ignore that user. He's obsessively trying to convince the same world that shooting the kid was justified