Give it up white boi, your time is over...

Give it up white boi, your time is over. Accept defeat and surrender your women so they too may be enriched with our seed. You will have the first hand privilege of witnessing your kind exterminated from the existence of the world one white egg at a time. Resistance is futile, you'd be wise to submit to the all-powerful sovereign of black superiority. Make life easier for yourself, thank us for this generous offer now and become what you once made us to be.

The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the slave. Now I am the massa.

Annnnd B&

This is More erotic than watching a nigger

At first I thought the bait was low quality, but then I noticed that he posted bestiality. Then I realized that the troll was implying that blacks were animals.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

Blacks certainly aren't people that's for sure.

>women would rather fuck dogs, horses, and niggers than you

;_;

took me a while to realise what I was looking at desu

Make me.

What is it

suace?

seconded

more horse cock

bump for horse cock

IM SICK OF ALL THESE FUCKING HORSES STEALING OUR WOMEN! HITLER TOLD ME ARYANS BELONG TO THE WHITE RACE WTF!>?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

post suace fggts

How can humans compete?

Verily, you can go pillage a village on horseback, then let your steed have at the knaves womenfolk whilst you ravage a one yourself

HES. A FUCKING WHITE MARE

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm really makes u think huh POL?

Wouldn't you be smug yourself riding one with a cute police girl on your way to trample protesters?

Moar plz op

Im not even mad. Horses are beautiful. How can we human men even competw

With cars.