Why didn't you join the military to become a real man?

Why didn't you join the military to become a real man?

youtube.com/watch?v=q8MU-WjZ5nE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jL2vM32-b1A
youtube.com/watch?v=yNBgKjLWVcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>there's a new thread up
>see no first post
>waiting for hmmmm.jpg to show up

I didn't want to die for the banks.

I have exercise-induced asthma. I kind of wanted to be an air crew officer when I learned about the position, operating vehicles has always been a strong suit of mine. Anything to kill mudslimes.

I did, and Sadly, I wanna go back.

>be me
>join army
>finish basic
>go to AIT
>Boring as hell
>not like basic at all
>become depressed because there isn't shit to do
>C.O. finds out
>discharged w/ an RE:3

God I wish I could go back, slap myself and ask for another M.O.S.

I'm in and it's not the best. 92Y btw

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

I did

>tfw went into recruiter's office
>spent nearly 2 hours there
>took ASVAB, scored 80th percentile
>dude is "impressed" (not many score that high, hs dropouts etc)
don't worry, I know it's nothing special
>sitting there and phone rings
>it's the Pokemon Sapphire into horns
>"lol user, what is that zelda or something? haha"
>leave shorty after
>never get a call back

>decided to go to uni afterwards

>sat around on a desert rock for the banking families
>wish I could go back

intro*

youtube.com/watch?v=jL2vM32-b1A

>Become a learn man
>Learn to be obedient to undeserved authority and die for people who think you're a joke

>army

I did, joined the usaf. Let me tell you, whatever you consider being a man by joining, lower that bar. The af isn't manly at all.

I didn't even care about that. I just wanted to have fun. Basic was amazing. Tough, but amazing. So many different experiences. But how AIT is formatted, it's like they have so much time to waste that they make it purposely longer than the actual training.

Don't get an MOS longer than your basic.

You're fucking gay.

>joining the warmongering jew

Y so mean? :(

>Why didn't you join the military to become a real man?
not sure...

Criminal Record

>air force

>watches anime

you were probably normal at one point. your poor fucking parents.

Decided to go to school and study STEM. Make 6 figures now and got to bang loose chicks in college. How was your life sharing a cot with 11 other dudes while your SO made you perform sexual harassment training?

Feel bad for me you bastard, who do you think forced me to join?

I tried, but it didn't work out.

You mean the SHARP/EO classes, right? Goddamn they were so worthless. I would purposely fall asleep because I'd rather get smoked than listen to their dribble.

youtube.com/watch?v=yNBgKjLWVcw
This is another video of the same drill instructor. Kek.

Armyfag here. Everybody's boot camp / basic training experience can vary on everything, from the fort the training is conducted on, to the company leadership, to the drill sergeants / instructors. Our drill sergeants hated our company, and our treatment was comparable to what I've seen and heard about most Marine Corps boot camp experiences minus the crucible. Then, when I got to AIT, I found out that the experiences of people who went to Ft. Sill and even those who were in different companies where I was were far more lenient. One of my drill sergeants stepped on a kid's head when he was doing low crawls because the kids face was not on the ground. Then you have some basic training companies that let their privates have their phones on Sundays. It really depends.

How do you make 6 figs? What do you do?

six figures out of college bullshit

I live in the degeneracy known as San Francisco. I was offered 115k base pay to work for google not including other perks. I've read that this is comparable to about 60-70k in other cities due to cost of living.

oh okay. that's what I heard too. Currently a comp sci student... don't know if I'd make it to google senpai, any tips?

Because I spent the first 7 years of my adult life as a depressed mope locked in my room

I cant do math for shit
I suck at physics
I tried but they didnt accept because i was an autistic cunt, i only got 60 points out of 100

Live, breath and eat Data Structures and Algorithms. Leetcode is great practice.

Try to put all of your assignments and side projects on github and be ready to answer questions about it.

Being able to explain design patterns is a plus.

Also whatever you do get a freaking internship, the earlier the better. You should be able to find something that will pay you at least 20 bucks an hour with basically no experience if you are a freshmen or sophomore. Apply to everything, even if you don't know shit. Just say you are taking a class and are willing to learn. If you are smart you can make 25-30 an hour as an intern. If all else fails do a short 3 month internship for free, but this will put you at the top of the stack for your next internship which should be payed.

If you join, just make the best of it. Don't dumb yourself down just because other people yell at you, that's the way it works in the army. Don't they teach you the chain of command?

Try to think like this; you get to learn self dicipline and learn to exercise and how to make short time goals and achieve them while in there. Work your way up the ranks, just a notch or two really (commanding 10-90 men), to learn how to lead people and take responsibility. If you actually leave the bootcamp, learn how to improvise fast decisions and see them through. When you come back home take all the lessons you learned to your career of choice.

>being told what to do by a probable homosexual
>being told to possibly throw your life away for a Jew

Nah, I went to university and got a career that benefits my family and society instead. I don't need to aggressively demand respect because my actions speak louder than words, nor tell myself a lie that validates what I do. Today's military is for suckers, one rung above the welfare underclass.

I can't as I am on antidepressants.

I tried to join. Marines didn't let me in cause GED.
Feels bad, man.

What if Trump was Commander in Chief?

>Tfw joined even though I had no diploma or GED

We have conscription.

Generally, the city males go to the civil service and the rural ones go to the Army. I went to the Army. I enjoyed it, really, even though we didn't do much.

Later I joined the French Foreign Legion and was discharged with permanent disqualification after one year. Serious back injury, they processed me out. I've recoverd but they don't take any chances.