Waifu thread

Waifu thread.

Why don't you make me?

t b h Revy is my waifu but she fell for Jack

hehe

Dammit Louise you used the autosage button.

She's a troll

Maybe, maybe not. I'm not very interested in being friendly with the people i'm not friendly with.
As best i can recall, i'm always the hostile one in those interactions rather than the nice one. I'm the type to hold grudges.

Rip... I'm sorry for this triple post.

(really awesome car person who I should remember the name of but I can't send help please)
Yeah, but I should strive to be better! And then I can surprise you!

Ohhh, good luck! I know you'll nail it! You know what you're going to say and stuff? How prepared are you? You got this, I know it! Good! You guys deserve it! Just don't go 90 in a 40 together. ;-;

Ahaha, I was right! Sorta! I kinda figured, it looked a little beat up but it didn't seem like any major damage that would stop the motor from turning! What about the frame? Bent or anything? You going to fix it?
Yes! Thank you thank you! That's so much safer! Ahah, I hope you did! Glad you're being a little more safe. Good, she should! Don't be stupid! Not that you are, just... no more crashing!
Same! Well, AWD is good too, but I just hate the way FWD is for some reason. I've never raced anything or stuff like that though, so maybe it's better for that! Ohhh, I know that car! It's good! And a cute pillow too!

A year? Well... I could see that! Multiple years and I still can't make mac and cheese.
Sweet! I hope you have fun!

I... can't really think of anything I could do. I suck at making stuff, read a lot of the books I like already, I... I can't really sing, running sucking in the winter, I... I dunno. I just play games. That sounds awesome though! I hope you guys get into it! Blacksmithing would be so cool, and then Umi could like do finer details on it and like ornaments and stuff for it!

(I'm going to call you Sayori because I don't think we exchanged names and I took forever to respond)
No, sorry, didn't mean to... like go off, I guess. Just late night thoughts.
I'm sure everyone can, but you probably have a lot of successes too. I think you're probably a pretty good person.

No, you're fine. Don't answer it if you can't or don't want to. Just... something to think about, I guess. I hope things get better for you, I really do.

I think that's a fair answer. There's a lot that defines you. Thanks for sharing.

I think there's a lot, yeah. What you do, what you say, how you feel. I think anything else comes after. Who you hang out with or taste in music or games you play, anything like that, it might change you, but if you sat down and just thought about stuff, the answers to those questions would define you as a person. And I think people can change that, too. I don't think there's anything bad about thinking a certain way. Everyone is different.

I'm rambling, I think. I might... that might not be the clearest opinion of mine, my head kinda hurts and it's late. Sorry.

(Rory)
I know that's all I'll ever be though. I don't have the will to change it. I just don't have the will to... you know.

I think I would. People have tried to help. What's a doctor going to do that's different? Pills? Is that really me at that point? The problem isn't the advice I'm getting isn't good, the problem is that for some reason, I refuse to change. I don't know why. maybe some part of me is scared or afraid of it, or maybe I just mentally can't let myself, but I can't do it.

Their job is to help everyone, yeah. But if the problem I have is so petty... I think of it the same way as treating a wound. You start with the worst ones. And I don't think mine is bad. Or... well, I guess a better way to put it is someone else needs it more.

I failed because I'm a failure. At life. I do nothing. I just... sit here and try to make people feel a little better about themselves. That's it. I'm burnt out. I rarely smile, and that's only really thanks to one person. I've never achieved anything great, and I don't think I ever will.

You're right. It's easier to help others if you need help yourself. But I can't help myself. I kinda... just give up. I don't know what else to do. So... why not do at least one good thing for the world and help someone that needs it?

Sorry if this is boring or tedious.

And sorry again for the pooooosts

>that fucking wall of text

Holy fucking shit.

omfg kana types so much lmao

Yeah... sorry. I'm... I kinda went off the rails. This is why I don't talk about my life. I just ramble like an idiot about stuff that doesn't matter.

Sorry. Wasn't... I didn't realize until I posted it.

You call that a wall of text?
Come on now.

I generally go under some variation of AgentWhatever. Like my steam account being Agent___Whatever. So yeah. Hi.

I'm not viewing you as rambling though, you're just speaking your mind. I appretiate that.

Woooooooooow Kanna, forgetting it again. :^)

That would be a pretty nice surprise!

Just going to treat it like any other interview. Go in there, be modest and honest. Ad no way would I have gone that fast with someone in the car.

I think the frame is still straight, but I'm no body expert. If it can't be saved, I'll expect it to be parted out. And nah, friend will fix it, keep it for a few years, and sell it back to me later on.
Nah, believe me, I am not crashing anymore through any fault of my own. If I do, it'll be someone elses fault.
AWD is pretty good if it's true AWD, but most are just FWD cars that have AWD if the front starts slipping. And thanks, Rem is best girl from the series, but i really wanna commission a pillow of Makoto.

I'ma teach you to make the best Mac n Cheese there is!

Haha, ya! And with my wood work, I could do some neat stuff for the scabbard and hilt. And c'mon Kanna, there's bound to be something out there that tickles you just right!

There's a reason I dont bake
I dont know how to do it right apparently ;-;
Kana, sorry, I lost the other thread...
Ah, do you have your reply, or no?
Post Sayori on the thread, people'll call you Sayori

If its a mental problem, you need something to drastically change. And when I say drastic, it will be sudden, you wont expect the source, and it will be a truth that you only see when you look at yourself. Treating serious wounds is all well and good, but even minor scratches become infected and can get orders of magnitude worse. Doctors can help without resorting to pills. Some can deliver that shock I mentioned. You are in a mindset and you need a sharp change in everything to reset that. Its something Ive done with friends, preventing 2 potential suicides. It could be someone proving that your life is not as bad / empty as you say it is. It could be the revelation that a friend was suicidal a month ago. If you dont have the will to change it, then letting people know of the problems will at least open a door. Failure is just a door to improvement.
'Waifu claiming thread' in the OP triggers the bump limit automatically now.

Calling me Sayori is fine too, I gues.

Fucking nerd

Neat.
Alright~

>There's a reason I dont bake
I thought this said date for some reason

Afternoon, people.

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

But I am dating, user
Hello, Sanya!
How are you?

You are? :o
w-who?

Test

Few things about Sup Forums i find so pathetic as waifu-ism.

Chara, same as the last...Shoot, eight months?
Where've you been, silly user~?

Nou

Hello, Louise~
I'm quite good really, slept quite late so i'm nice and energetic now.
I should go and eat something though..
What about you? How are you? What are you up to?

o-oh
i don't know, here but not paying attention i guess..

Guess I'm bored enough to look into this thread again

Hi everyone, how are you all?

I feel like I only come here to talk shit to you now. I'd change it, but eh. Plus, I find it funny that way!

Masturbate for me.

Oioioioioi, is that you fagbag?

Is that not exactly how it is?

I am sure you are an independent enough individual to do it yourself

Fuck you talking about, carfucker?

Entirely. Can't come in too often, I'd give people expectations. Plus, me and Hildy being in the same thread would be a pain in my ass.

>
That's good, it's been too long since I slept...well.
I'm a little sleepy, sitting around and trying to motivate to go have a shower. But the thread is interesting now..
Ehh...Who are you, user~?

I knew it, you culturally enriched fucknugget!

>You two in the same thread
Pls no.

Hey, that's a cool name! It's not crazy or like out there, but it's your name, so that makes it cool. I'm just Kanna! Or KannaBot on steam or other stuff usually. Hi!

I guess, I just don't... normally I'm the one trying to give advice, no matter how bad it is! I do try to speak my mind though, yeah. I think everyone should. It's nice. I think you do too, or at least as far as I can tell. So thanks.

I should sleep though. It's... like 6AM here, eheh. I probably shouldn't have stayed up. It was nice talking to you though, really. I hope you have a good day, okay? I'll see you around.

Yeah, I do! Here you go!

Sorry. I... I dunno. It's fine, and I'll think about it, okay? You really shouldn't care about me though! Care about yourself first! And then family and... well, there's like a list I guess, but what I'm trying to say is that I'm not really worth caring about! Sorry for saying stuff like that a lot, that's just what I think the truth is. And the offer goes both ways, okay? Even if I'm not around, you still have my discord. Don't be afraid to use it.

Aww... well, that's actually really smart. It's not worth it for that. So do you just like do patrols and stuff? Is there like a checklist of areas? Do you ever get bored? Sorry for all the questions!

And that's the full thing! No worries, don't be sorry! I'm probably going to sleep though, but I'll read your response if you post one! Have an awesome day, okay?

You can't say that and then not tell me!! How am I supposed to remember if I don't know it? ;-; Sorry though, really

Eheh... good luck. If I got better at anything, I'd be worried it would be the end of days.

Good! If that's the case, you'll get it easy! Probably! I've never had an interview! And that's really good to hear. Thanks. I know it doesn't mean a lot, but that's for... well, not putting other people at risk. Not that I think anything would happen, you seem like a good driver. I just appreciate that a lot.

No worries, neither am I! I'm pretty bad when it comes to cars, I just like them a lot! I'd be a terrible mechanic. I hope it does it fixed! It's your car! It's too cool to be parted out!
Good! And... when it is, don't go too hard on them, okay? Sometimes it really is just an accident.
I never knew that. Any brand in particular that do that? She is! Well, Ram seems pretty cool too, but I haven't watched it. I hope you can! It would be awesome I bet!

Ahah, good luck. I'm actually the worst cook out there I believe. I always find a way to mess up!

Ohhh, I didn't even think about that too! That would be so cool! You both could be a two person team of crafting maniacs! I bet you'll get so good you can sell them as movie props! Ah, I... I can't think of anything. But I'll try, okay? Thank you.

Anyways, time for sleep for me, sorry to say. Thanks for talking, really. I hope you have an awesome day!

It is. Well, I imagine. I've never really been hurt. Weeellll... eh, nevermind. But I know what you're talking about. I thought the same thing. Sorta. That if I don't change, life is still going to change around me. And eventually, it's going to give me a choice, and I'll have to either change myself, or I won't. I just don't think I'll... be able to make the right choice.

You're right, even minor wounds can become infected, but you're still going to treat the major ones first. And there's always someone who has it worse. I guess, but what if they can't? It's a waste of time and money. I don't want to waste anything. What's the point at which I should just stop?

I'm in a mindset, but I can't break free. I don't doubt you did that, you seem like you know how to help people. But... I know my life isn't as bad as it is. I have friends. A family that I think loves me, even if they are disappointed. I have a few opportunities left. But I'm the problem. I can't let myself take them. I'm scared.

I'm okay if a friend is suicidal. I've... realized that if you really, really really don't want to be around, then... if nothing else, it's your right to take your own life. You just need to be ABSOLUTELY sure it's what you want. And you need a clear head. If you're going to do something like that, no drinking. No drugs. It needs to be what you really want. Everyone at least gets that choice.

All they'll do is feel sorry for me if they're... or... or they won't care if they're smart. Why help someone who is pretty much asking for attention.

Failure is also a door to misery.

I'm... going to sleep now, I guess. Thanks for talking to me Rory. You've given me a fair bit to think about. Have a good day, please. Take care of yourself.

just a lonely user who randomly decided to stop by because cant sleep
dont worry though!

Thank you~

You really are worth caring about, okay? Really, you're a very nice person. That itself is...so, so rare these days, someone kind like you deserves to be happy. So, I worry!

I patrol, basically. I'm hoping to switch sites to Mako's old site where he sits on butt and is on his laptop. I started three days ago, so not yet!

Ah, good night, sweet dreams

It'll happen one day.

Makoto is Makoto.

>us being a two person team
That'd be so gay, I want to do it.

Hmm..Well, alright~
You know what helps me, when I can't sleep?
I do a quick mini workout. Usually just crunches and pushups, but it tires my body out, so it helps.

Bitchnigga, I'm gonna come over and culturally enrich the entire country with me alone.

>

It seems to be a common theme among /waifu/ anons to have little to no sleep and being tired~
You should probably take a quick shower to make you not pass out on your computer~ You won't miss much if you go quickly!
How's the weather there~?

my arms are on fire still from waaaay earlier but some crunches would probably do it for me actually, thanks for the idea! gonna do that

I started using that nickname somewhere when I still played San Andreas MultiPlayer. I think I had this nickname for a good.. uuh... 8 years now.

Anyway, I also enjoyed our conversation.
Have a good rest.

You on the right, I can't imagine me looking anywhere near as smug as that Frisk
>
True...
Aw, I'm not that tired, I'm not gonna pass out!
And, I can't take a quick shower, shaving my legs always takes me like half an hour...
It's...VERY VERY cold at night. Like, sweatshirt, shirt, big heavy coat, fur-lined leggings...And still cold AF.
There?
Sweet dreams user!

I'm jabbing ya m8, it's Makoto, or just Mako.

Well with Monday rapidly approaching, the end is nigh!

Interviews are only difficult if you overstress on them. Relax and just stay calm, and they're pretty easy. And nah, I don't push it hard with passengers because there's a difference between just playing with my life, and playing with someone elses.

I'm not amazing at them, but I guess I'm better than the average person at least. I know how to change my own oil and don't think changing the air filter is complex like some.
I'm a tad apprehensive about going easy on people after the last dude fucked up my front fender and then lied about it.
Pretty much all of them really. True AWD is mainly a Subaru thing these days. Nissan has it for the GT-R, and Mitsubishi DID have it for the Lancer when it was still made, but they've stopped making them. As for American/European brands, I couldn't say much though.
I'll figure out how cool Ram is later in the month. :^)

Have you tried Easy Mac?

Haha, if only. It'd be a looooong time before we're anywhere near that good.

Alright, Night Kanna, sleep well and such!

Pls
No

Look, I know you're the niggest, but even that's too difficult for your bitch ass. :^)

best holo claimer reporting in

How about this one then?

Don't forget the common ancestor me and my people share. That's right bitch. It's Adolf fucking Hitler.

We could make it even worse, bring Chief in here too, have a whole army of people shitposting at you.

That's better~ much cuter, too.
Pls, come over and enrich Mako with my 9mm and then retire to my room

what was the name of Hitler descendant

That sounds neat. Especially the retirement part.

H.C. Strache
aaand me

Hitler descendant

Hi..

Good morning

correct

I'd be a little embarassed if you were here right now, though, my room's.....a little messy.

Off I go, free from this job!

>Implying you can Zeig

P L S
L
S

N O
O

Kumiko

Good morning you two.

Could it be, that you two are the people with whom I've been playing war thunder lately thanks to the Junko claimer?

Bitch you know how my room looks. It looks like Berlin after WW1

I can't. But I can Blitzkrieg

>That filename
>S A M E
>A
>M
>E

>C H A R A C T E R
>H
>A
>R
>A
>C
>T
>E
>R

I normally just pull through the night to get myself tired enough. Or just crash at some point.

Hey chara!
Yes I am one of the people you play WT with

Please, your room was comfy.
my room is lonely
That messes up my sleep schedule, personally.
not even a little

Think so, need to play some time again.

Nice claim.

Lol

Ooh, well I guess you'll be fine then~

>I can't take a quick shower
Eh? You can't? You can't shave your legs some other day~?

Eeeh? Where do you live that it's that cold~?
I always sleep in my underwear and i'm always warm, even in the winter~
Right now it's dark, cloudy and a little bit chilly outside, though it's the kind of weather you could take a thin hoodie out and feel warm.
Is there any snow there where you are~?

ps. I got something to eat and im feeling good again~

Oh, neato. Nice to meet you then.

Same here. I just got a tiger.

It was only comfy because you were there

That first reply seemed rude, sorry. Just tired and not talkative.

It is my bedtime now, though..

I'll shower tomorrow morning, for sure!

I live in a desert, actually. It's pleasant during the day, but it PLUMMETS at night...
I usually sleep in shortshorts and a tee, but it's way too cold. A blanket, a duvet, and a heated blanket, it's toasty.
That sounds really pleasant.
Nope. It's barely below freezing most nights.

That's good!

G'night, Sanya. Ttyl!

Wish I still was...

Good night, darling.

Yea it's great to meet you, do you primarily play tanks rather than planes?

My cycle is usually trash, so it doesn't really matter to me currently. I'm planning on getting a decent rythem before this month ends though.

Mostly, yeah, but I got into planes now too.
After trying it out I saw how much fun it was and now I'm also playing planes every now and then.
I heard the jap planes are the best dogfight planes, so imma try to get those high.

Goodnight dear

Oh, also goodnight.

I'm sticking to planes by now I think.

Night.

You are also from EU?

I wish Chen was here to scare off that attention seeking trap.

Once you get to the A6m2s, the japanese airforce is very enjoyable in arcade and realistic! The A6m has a very powerful climb rate, turn rate, and a decently powerful armament. The plane will lock up at high velocities though, so bear that in mind. The Ki-61s are good in arcade, but take them to realistic and they lack the performance they need to be good.
I was born in Ireland, but I'm studying in the United States.