How civilized do you think the world is, Sup Forums?

How civilized do you think the world is, Sup Forums?

Template

Everyone is less than three days away from total anarchy.

America is mordor fckyou op, every other country hate it

Soon will be ww3 : all against america with your "awesome"president

here u go

t. Katsap

nah.

>US
>enlightened

That's a joke, right? You're literally the worst in almost every aspect when compared to other western country. Life expectancy, infant mortality, homicide rates, incarceration rates, income inequality, etc.

*countries

Murica is red because of Trumps

How exactly is Canada more enlightened than almost all European countries?

because of immigrants of the europe

Why did you use the definite article with Europe?
Is the Internet Research Agency running low on funding?

fuck america, third world shithole

HAHAHAHA
also that would mean eastern europe is enlightened, fucker. they take none.

ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE

No, that would be Russia. You guys can't even comprehend how poor you are.

Agree with you brother, this shity country...

Done

Eastern europe enlightened? HA! Those half-brained garbage collectors are barely half-civilized
Just go live there for a while and you'll regret being born especially if ure a woman
Get your ass on the streets even during daytime and youll get raped and stabbed for a couple of euros or a nice pair of shoes u have

I mean Mesopotamia is the cradle of civilization so go figure

atleast they are white

Someone once asked Gandhi what his opinion of "western civilization" was. He replied "That sounds like it would be a good idea, we should try doing that."

fairly sure that happens there less often than in the UK, USA, Sweden, some Asian countries, South America... and let's not get into the obvious Africa stuff.

Wonder about France and Germany now, thanks to imported shitskins.

The most accurate one so far

I just made it quickly. I should hope its kinda accurate. Or else my education in history and social science has been for nothing.

Everyone knows that anecdote, it demonstrates perfectly that Gandhi didn't know shit about civilization. Hell, he wanted to bring India back to pre-industrial dark ages.

Because your shit countries fuck their statistics up with bad reporting. The US counts miscarriages in their infant mortality rate. Many other countries do not.

>poverty
>no healthcare

Ik for sure it happens to foreigners on a regular basis....ive been in romania, poland, moldova and ukraine as an adviser and the people there are just so uneducated and undisciplined...at least the people ive worked with anyway

>Highest middle class living standard in the world
> Great healthcare not robbed from others and provided for like a child

>get sick
>cant go to job
>fired
>you're fucked

Huh. How would you define half-civilized, barbarous, and savage?

This one seems legit

Behold the actual state of the world.

>Russia
>"civilized"

I thought of the level of democracy, the average living standard, if they are able to uphold a functional society, educational level and culture. Then I categorized them roughly based on what I know about them (based on those factors).

Strongest survive. Don’t be a bitch and you won’t get fired. Maybe if you die, your sick prone genetics will be scrubbed from the gene pool.

>most expensive healthcare
>lower than average health outcomes
You must be proud of your country

The UK figure is misleading. Majority of new Brits we get are pakis and poo in loos.

>Best doctors in the world
>innovations daily
>allowed to persue any course of action instead of being told to just die by a death panel.
Yea. I’d say so.

Sir thank you for your service!

So you think people with poor health -- maybe through no fault of their own -- deserve to live in poverty and die early?

since when?

I find this the most accurate so far

CanUCK detected

>allowed to persue any course of action
Not really. Have to do what the FDA says, especially with organ transplants.

>US
>enlightened
lolburp

"adviser", lol, what did you expect when you went there to work for different chicken packing factories as a high school dropout?

You deployed to DJ?

english wanker detected

And some of the worst.
>innovations daily
lmao FDA stifle innovation, and anti-circumcision or pro-abortion research is quashed
>allowed to persue [sic] any course of action instead of being told to just die by a death panel
Bullshit, the states has ridiculous drug laws, along with the aforementioned anti-abortion legislation, even contraception is under attack. People can be forced to stay alive on life support, costing them and their families huge sums of money.

Stay mad Amerimutt

Somewhat accurate but if anyone thinks India is anything other than savage they're fucking idiots.

Your arguments are garbage. You forget about Charlie Gard? GB told the parents to just let him die. America approved his expiremental treatment. Get fucked.

>America approved his expiremental treatment
America approved to torture that little kid before he dies, very nice

Any recommendations for a good online editor for this?

here you go my honest opinion, rate my map and ask questions if want to know my opinions.

just use paint

> Senegal
> Morocco
> Tunisia
> Ethiopia
> Turkey
> Jordan
> Kuwait
> UAE
> "savage"

I know people on this site like racism and all, but please, learn a tiny bit about Africa so you don't look like such a moron

Tunisia isn't even labeled as savage, maybe you should learn to read a map. And all those other countries are fucking savage.

dream on ameriturd

>spotted the kang

No, they aren't. You should try actually learning a little bit about the planet you live on.

>learn a tiny bit about Africa
fuck yourself you goddamn nigger
Africa is a piece of shit and the only good thing about it was the colonization

Yes, they are. For different reasons, granted: Some are Islamist petro-states, some are impoverished dictatorships, etc. But all are savage.

>the only good thing about it was the colonization

The only good thing about Africa is that it's going down the proverbial drain.

>brazil
>mexica
>half civilized

>Mongolia
>Half-civilized

????

lol at ukraine and mongolia. they should be almost black

That doesn't refute anything I've said: UK doctors wouldn't treat an untreatable condition but US doctors would in this one case. That doesn't mean the US allows people to choose their treatment options in general, just that in this one case they'd have offered something UK doctors wouldn't.

also australia

u what mate, how are any of those countries anything other than savage?

> Poland

>beta self hating cis white male detected
or
>commie detected

for being so anti refugee yeah, enlightened as fuck.

Not the other guy, but UAE is pretty civilized. Rest are shit though

>enlightened
>literally sitting idly by while civilization crumbles around them

Here's my take...

go home, kim jun gook.

did you have a stroke user?

>not robbed from others and provided for like a child

Strongest means richest, you dense fuck. Since you're on here, you aren't rich. You're not the strongest. You and your line will die out because you're a little pussy bitch.

Literal cuck in denial, accept it.

>kim jun gook

Literally 50% of those countries are in Asia

u don good son. i concur

Importing slave labor to build skyscrapers designed by Westerners and financed by oil money doesn't make you civilized. UAE is still a Sharia-based shithole that flogs people for drinking alcohol, executes people for leaving Islam and throws rape victims in jail for having had extramarital sex.

we are Strong and Prosperous Nation

...So?

Tell me what country you're from and I'll tell you some fucked up shit your people do.

Seems accurate to me

All countries do fucked up shit. Some countries do more fucked up shit than others. UAE is near the top in that regard.

How comes that Belarus is savage, while Ukraine is half-civilized? Or why is Serbia more civilized than Russia, if its just smaller and poorer Russia? The fuck is with Iran being more savage than Egypt or fucking Pakis? You really consider pakis more civilized?