What's your honest opinion about Black people? Be honest Sup Forums

What's your honest opinion about Black people? Be honest Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=714CX1G22ug

Most dont know how to bathe or clean and refuse to. There's a sub culture bound abd determined to subsist on the government.
White male black female marriages are the most successful.

in the famous words of the great, Chris Rock

"I love black people, but i hate niggers"

as a whole race theyre dumber and worse than whites but you have you judge every unit individuallly

Honestly? They smell like shit, and need to be put in cages since the damn apes de-evolved by coming to america in the first place. Send those niggers back to Africa

society,s with a majority of them will always be doomed to failure.
Too much aggression. society,s are build on understanding and compromises, but their nature is incapable of these concepts.''

I'd keep a nigger as a sub but I think that's about it.

Is that basically majority of them?

White Crackers smell on milk, I want to kill you, I want you to choke on my BBC!!!!

Nigger detected

that's the complete opposite of what jews want you fucking nigger. pic related

Fuck black people. Refuse to accept that there whole race purposely tries to hold themselves back from becoming functional members of society. If a black person tries to break the mold of being a bigger, every single black person around them with say "why are you acting white". What they need to understand that it's not acting white, it's being normal.

Are you mad online

I like black people. They're different from me, but are still cool people with and sense of humor and who doesn't care for bullshit.

Niggers on the other hand are the plague plague manifested in human form. The only good coon is the one who dangles from a rope. They annoying, loud, inconsiderate, antisocial and with a victim complex bigger than the african content.
>to hell with porchmonkeys
>yay for normal black people

They are dumb, violent and destroy nations.

If they were to return to Africa I would have no problems with them.

Nasty niggers

This.

I just don't find them attractive. I mean there are some pretty ones, but I'm not into them. I've always been into trailer park sluts anyway. They all think you're going to rescue them from their slum as long as they give away that pussy.

Nope. Even the black "people" you love so much are still niggers, they still have traits of their shitty culture in terms of how they speak and the music they listen to.

They still think being black is the most important thing about their identity and they will still use the line "as a black man" and most likely vote in their own interests. Moderate Muslims are still Muslims, black "people" are still niggers.

>I just don't find niggers attractive
>fucks white trash
You're still fucking a nigger user. Don't help their kind reproduce.

Life is like a nigger. Here in, old nigs. I hate fucking niggers. Niggers, suck dick. They're all poor like Obama - fuck Michelle Obama! Niggers, I hate them! They are stupid and they can't do taxes, niggers! Niggers are so dumb and they are also poor, niggers! Look at niggers they tryna raise money, but they can't 'cause they spend all their money! They're niggers and they're so fucking niggers! I hate them! Nigger-de-niggers don't know how to do anything with - out chicken! Niggers like watermelon and chicken, niggers! Niggers are so stupid and they're niggers. Woowooh, niggers!