As the years pass and the more times i see the black man take advantage of us all...

As the years pass and the more times i see the black man take advantage of us all. These so called niggers and spicks that suck off the system and take our money so they can live lavishly at our expense. I have grown tired. I have voiced my opinion. Government takes no action. The government lets this fraud go on. The country we live in, in this present time is tarnished by these niggers and spicks. Even though the economy is thriving these parasites are sucking our hard earned money. They take our jobs. The fuck our women. The white race is not pure! Very few of us are pure! This needs to stop! They disrespect us! They burn our flag in protest! But we need to respect them! NEIN! We are in a current struggle. These problems need to be fixed! I grow tired of this. It is time to make the white man dominate once again.

This won't help you find people to sit with at lunch

I agree, sadly you are not a political leader.
This kind of political party would be sabotaged by the media, sadly it's impossible for the white man to take over again untill a real racial war starts in urop, but then again, goverments doesn't care about it, they just want easy votes, fucking liberals

I watch countless blacks and hisppanics buy 2 carts of food and use their food stamps and then walk out to a car that is all but new. Where is my break. Hitler blamed most of Germany's problems on the jews. Now in America its the niggers and spicks. They cut in line they break shit and then ask for a refund because they think its our fault.

You're a fucking retard if you think it's still not the Jews' fault. Who do you think encourages this shit? Who do you think lobbies for nigger/spic handouts? You're talking about running a lawn mower over the weeds, you need reach down and pull them out by the roots if you catch my drift.

And then on top of it. When there was all those riots in Ferguson and Baltimore they tore stores apart and burned cars and looted. All you saw was niggers stealing shoes and electronics. Very few whites. And most of the arrests were whites. Those niggers looted so much and walked free. And in recent events you cant trust them. They want to act all thug when they are caught doing something illegal. And it gives them a bad rap. Thats why there is so much profiling because their fellow niggers ruined it for them

I never said jews were not to blame. The capitalise on this racial injustice

I grow disgusted by this country and its government. They give more money away to these worthless free loaders than our own military! Hundreds of thousands that are homeless. They get nothing but maybe a free meal a day. But a mexican can hop on over and get a house or apartment with in 6 months

> why cant i make friends?
> why do girls hate me?
> why does my mom drink every night
> why do i weigh 300 lbs?

Oh i know!!!

Must be the blacks! Yeah that makes sense

Fucking grow up kid.

>live lavishly
nigger do you have any idea how much 'welfare' actually gives a person?
>these parasites are sucking our hard earned money. They take our jobs.
wait, are they welfare parasites, or are they actually working jobs? how pathetic do you have to be at job hunting that you actually lose a shit job to someone who is either a dumbass, barely speaks english, or both? dont give me the affirmative action bs either, ways around that for hiring managers were figured out years ago.

I have not fallen victim to that but i have seen it and i have interviewed many qualified whites for a job and none of them get it. Once i pass it along someone higher then me makes the call.

Im not wrong. Maybe you are just not excepting the fact that you are blind sided by media. And you're green texts are wrong. Niggers are the reason we had to take down civil war monuments but leave mlk garbage up.

I dont doubt it still happens at higher paying jobs, but seriously, what kind of numbers are we realistically talking about? the only kind of jobs this would happen in on any mass scale are the shit jobs, and they could not give less of a shit about AA on the hiring end.

Maybe you dont know how much they get. But if one person walks into a walmart and gets 3 full carts worth of food. His bill totaled out to around $400. All paid for by food stamps. I have seen single people pay a bill with 2 food stamp cards. 1 in state and 1 out of state. And to kick it off they walk out to their nice infinity g35 or BMW's. So yes i stand by what i said about living lavish from tax money.

Youre talking about monthly totals, in that light $400 is not really a whole hell of a lot. As a single white male Id get aroundn$200 a month, usually you get an additional $100-200 per kid you have. Now Im not saying, at all, that conning that system does not happen, it does, all the time. But the number of people that con vs those actually in need of it is miniscule, and a problem made worse by idiotic budget cuts from t. The budget cuts only ever impact the amount of people employed by the FS system, not the recipients, and the conning becomes massively easier because of that.

This is bait. You don't believe any of this shit.

ou wantnto make conning more difficult, maybe even stop it entirely, put MORE money into the budget, upgrade the computer system from 1996 emachines, and set up a fucking system to ensure jobs an accplicant would actually qualify for truly exist, and get them the job. Less on stamps & more working. but nobody really understands how the damn budgeting works, so mre money in that one is always automatically bad.

None of this has anything to do with why you're a jobless loser with no life.

Shut up faggot

the rich have always been good at directing the anger of the dumb working class towards the poor

Niggers and muslims are ruining the World. Fuck them to death!

nobody actually wants to realistically fix the problems with the welfare system, all politicians want to keep the status quo. the talking point that its a democrat vote ensurer are false, look at how many states are & have been solidly red for decades, they still have the same system with the same problems. poor folk starving costs votes regardless of party, and budget increases to actually fix problems cost votes too. and thats really the only thing they give one fuck about.