Eternal /trb/

Previously on /trb/: Useful Football Manager related links: pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap
2017: Not happening (Macca=Cunt)

song: youtube.com/watch?v=j2IyX5LXGyg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/His_genitive
espnfc.com/futebol-brasileiro/story/3107156/court-names-sport-recife-as-1987-brazil-title-winner-over-flamengo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tsu
his
tsunami

>stand next to Mitch and take photo
it's not gonna happen
somebody make him stop already
>he's (he his)
kek'd real hard
stop it

1st for mitch is not 6 foot 3

>311
>3'11
thread's taller than you butters

oh God

5th for Diary edition

rough proof of my height - here's a manlet shower
>tfw i have nothing better to do with my life than try to swing my dick around on /trb/

/qt/s edition

you envy me because I'm at panties level

For all we know you're standing on a chair or a printed stack of your shitposts.

There's still to try out.

nth for sutism

why do you take pictures in my shower
stop making me kek man

would rival Shaq in that situation
be sure to wash your sinks before using them

Reading my roommate his diary to try and understand grammar better edition

195 on the nose, my man.
That also means I am both taller and less annoying than another 190+cm Swansea fan on this board.

Give me the link to the oxford dictionary to show me that that is a manlet shower

I'd be a lot taller if I was stood on a printed stack of my shitposts mate

look man i am still a child mentally so if someone calls me out as being short i am gonna have to respond with pictorial evidence that i am not

LADS

Lads, how do you arrange friendlies against the MLS Allstarts and teams like that?

at least you admit that you're a child

you qualify by beating the MLS Allsubs
full body shot next time pussy

do you want me to climb into the shower now and take a full body shot because i can do that

>full body shot next time pussy
He can't post that on a blue board

also underrated post

>tfw 178 in 19x land

i'm pretty sure that 183 is the average height in the giantlands

What being 195cm looks like btw.

Are you standing on the dead bodies of your managerial alter egos?

i don't know if i should be happy or envious tbqh

Yes. Fortunately, they are fragments of the imagination so I am simply standing on the floor.

>tip removed from toothbrush
what did he mean by this?

It doesn't feel that way when all your male friends are 19x

he uses it as a bumsex toy

He is gone right? I can turn it off again right?

>not removing the tip to stop gunk accumulating, only putting it back on to use it

anyway here's a regen

up the urethra
looks like he his gone

Good.

>I can turn it off
I wouldn't. You never know when he will return and since he refuses to trip up frankly it makes more sense for all dutch anons to trip up so we can just ignore dutch anons safe in the knowledge that they are trolls.

I like the ability to piss off people sometimes though.

is doing 2 saves at the same time a thing

whats happened to trb lately? Seems the activity has increased alot. Was it that time i added football manager in the title of the op?

>implying you can't do that with a trip
just look at mitch man

Especially at 1am. Thread should've been dead and burried by now.

a guy on krautchan once made a thread, asking for fußball manager replacements (the EA manager game). I redirected him to Sup Forums and to /trb/. it might be that

what are your views on polygamy?

I would suggest that activity has increased per poster and that the number of posters has remained relatively consistent.

I haven't been autistically tracking IP counts though so I could be totally wrong.

/trb/ is most active when autistically discussing offtopic things, which was true even back in the day desu.
Offtopic things have been a bit more prevalent lately.
Thats all it is I think,

whats more autistic, playing football manager 16 hours a day or talking about the remaining one hour of /nosleep/ I get?

Turns out FM just isn't that interesting compared to the characters that play it, huh

t. a guy that considers himself so interesting that he streams himself looking at spreadsheets

t. a guy who quite often asks me to stream myself looking at spreadsheets

how's the journeyman save doing

not been at my PC for over a week so quite poorly if I'm honest

more interested in the dartford save now anyway, i'm slowly figuring out tactics so I think I can give it a decent shot next time I play

what tactics have you found successful at lower league

442 rigid counter

on FM17? Try a narrow 4-3-3 mate, 3 CM's and 3 strikers

DLF-s DLF-a DLF-s
CMs DLPd CMs

FBa CDd CDd FBa

exploit the middle, lower tempo, play out of defence

went surprisingly well because playing narrow is fucking OP in this game and moving the ball around slowly means you end up creating decent chances instead of spaffing the ball away on shit

4-3-3 narrow is goat tactic

I can't believe you guys ever doubted me

how the fuck do you hit the woodwork 8 times in a game

Almost as goat as an actual proper 433

group of death twice in a row, zzzzzz

Good night lads!

Remember to play a regista and much wider!

selling up to 13k season tickets at Blackburn's stadium, when we're waiting to get moved into our 15k stadium.

we're gonna be on 100% capacity for years when we move into this new stadium and almost all of it is gonna be season ticket holders ffs

You now remember Johannes Eggenstein

no

>use CFM skin
>it shows opponent's player's roles
feels good man

:)

:)

nicely done. no pre-injuring required
are europebux going to spell the end of all your nicknamed regen buddies?

At least I got this, I had never seen this screen before.

time to build a new stadium

I don't want more debts thanks.

>12th in premier league as Manure

It's a miracle you haven't been sacked yet.

I think I need to get rid of this hairpack

I have been, I just reloaded and did better the second time

requesting the North Korean 4-4-2 picture

>just reloaded

>loan a fullback
>start him 5 of the last 8 games
>has audacity to whine about not getting first team football
>tell him he has to earn his place
>throws a tantrum

for what purpose

>making promises

>third day in a row waking up with severe legpains
What the fuck guys I've never had this.. I swapped matress yesterday but that didn't fix it.. What could be the cause?

are you sleeping in a different position than usual? I dunno

no same I've always done

then it's definitely cancer, sorry mate

I was thinking the same, should I amputate or chemo?

Hating FM17, can't get into a save.

Young Boys
Genk
Austria Wien

Which, or any suggestions of similar stature?

both, better be sure

Genk

ok thanks for the tip!

Does a Defensive Forward do what Miles says he does or is it another broken role?

Never used one before, but thinking about it now.

Well...

It doesn't seem Ali/Muhamad/baldie was too incorrect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/His_genitive

Just extremely archaic and its use was already extremely rare 300 years ago.

It's almost like writing connexion instead of connection, though connexion is far less archaic.

I shouldn't even call the "his genetive" or "seperated genitive" archaic, it's ancient.
Probably just an English thing of wanting to be different from other Germanic languages.
Anyway, there are examples of its use even if it's from 400 years back.

Since baldie is a (brown) Halal Madrid fan, he's very likely to be Muslim.
So being stuck in the 16th century seems completely rational. A reactionary wave is The rage with Muslim youth today.

not me

The idea that you have to use a trip to differentiate yourselves from your nutter countrymen amuses me greatly

I shouldn't have to really. If it's a smart comment by a dutch user it's likely me, if it's a dumb comment it's not me.

how old are you? have you played football/done exercise without warming up? Have you sat uncomfortably during the day?

Genk, they have a really good academy and as long as you don't screw up in the beginning you should be able to compete for the title basically every year. Austria Wien is also fun.

23, no, went to gym yesterday but always warm up. My sitting position is terrible though but it has always been terrible. But I don't understand why I suddenly have these pains, and only when I go to sleep.

I'm glad the Americans here are generally normal so I don't have to use a trip, though I could be the nutter American

how often do you visit the gym and when did you start going? If you've been going for the first time in weeks or months that might explain it

I always go from February till summer to stay in decent shape. This is the 4th year in a row that I'm doing that. I don't think it has anything to do with gymming.

Anyone found success with a 3-4-3? Big fan of it IRL and really want to try it on this

Pic related is just the basic frame so i haven't set any roles or instructions yet

>Brazil's Supreme Court finally named Sport Recife the winner of the 1987 league title on Tuesday.
>The long-running dispute began when Flamengo won the title in a league created by the clubs involved.
>However, Brazil's football confederation decided to organise a separate competition, which was won by Sport. The confederation then tried to get Flamengo to play Sport in a final, an offer that the Rio giants rejected.
>Flamengo, the most popular team in Brazil, have always claimed the title and are unlikely to be swayed by the high-court ruling. But seconds after the decision, Sport Recife proudly announced the title on its website.
>"[The title of] 87 is, undoubtedly, ours," Sport Recife said. "In court, once more, Sport beat those who ran away."
>Flamengo used Twitter to answer Sport's comment. "On the pitch, on the ball, always Flamengo. Brazilian champion of 1987."

espnfc.com/futebol-brasileiro/story/3107156/court-names-sport-recife-as-1987-brazil-title-winner-over-flamengo

Be prepared for butthurt hues yelling at the Steam page for FM18 after they update the winner

>tfw no rare-flag regens

post rare flags lads