Wwyd Sup Forums?

wwyd Sup Forums?

What would you do. Reply for reply.

sex

Drown her.

I'd honestly fuck this chick so hard she'd think I was trying to cause a miscarrige lol

Details?

Show me another one of your first post? And I will

titty fuck

That second pic is her, just not as pregnant

wwyd?

Lift skirt, rip panties, force her down as I fuck her anally.

Okay :) I would fuck that bitch so hard.. I would honestly make it my mission to tear that fine pussy up until she was nearly in tears.. She's fucking amazing! Would be alot better with a load of my cum up her though, pregnant or not haha More pics?

Details for more

take off, nuke from orbit..it's the only way to be sure..

Continue

Pregnant sluts need cock too. Reply for reply.

Is it fucked that I'd smash my load deep into her while pregnant?? I'd fuck her all night... Have that sexy little milf screaming haha

I don't blame you lol

More pics please?

Get her drunk and take her home. At first she'd be like, "I just want to fool around a little..."

Before she knows it, she'd be on all fours taking it from behind.

I'm trying to get some more detailed replies.

Keep going

I'd start by fingering her then eating her out. After she cums, I'd say, "my turn". That's when I'd shove her down and start fucking her.

Mmm

She'd still be high off her orgasm to not realize what is happening. A few moments later she'd ask if there is a condom on. I'd tell her I just ran out and then cum in her.

Fuck yes

I'd apologize and then drive her home. In her drive way, I'd take my dick out and ask her to blow me before she leaves. I'd then guide her head to it.

I want to cum on her face

she was made for split roasting

Yeah she was

I'd fuck right under a boardwalk.

wwyd

A friend and I would buy her drinks all night. At the end of the night, we'd make her choose one of us to go home with. The winner would go home and start fucking her. A few minutes later, the loser would come in and have her start sucking him off.

Mm hot

wwyd?

Think she'd participate if I arranged a gangbang for her? Or would she need some persuasion?

Reply for reply

Her tits are so great, I'd start by sucking them while I finger bang her.

We don't do wwyd threads anymore

since when m8

Have all three strip and rub their tits on my dick. Then fuck left whileright sits on my face and middle rubs her cubby. Rotate until all the are sore, then cum on all 3 faces. Wwyd

May need some persuasive arguments

What would you do

so drugs

my girl would love for you to arrange for her to get gangbanged

Would she want us to tape it so we can send it to you later or would you be there watching her get triple teamed?

Lift that shirt then suck on her hard nipples until she squeals, then bend her over and fuck her in the ass until I cum in her.
Wwyd

i could be watching

Her holes look so tight. Can she take dp?

I would tie her hands behind her back and put her down on her knees and start fucking her face as hard as I can, causing hee to gag profusely and vomit and saliva to trickle out the corner of her mouth. Her face would begin to turn blue as she gagged and choked on my thrusting cock and then right as she passed out id give one last thrust, shooting my load down her throat, She tries to swallow it unconsciously but it's too much and spews out her nose. Wwyd

both her holes are tight as fuck, she would probably scream from getting dp'd

Think she'd tap out after three guys cum in her? Or would she be up for a fresh three?

Wwyd

Fuck left's tight pussy. Make right clean her pussy and my dick when we're done.

Wwyd to her?

Wwyd

Bump.

Tear those pants off of her, throw her up on that bathroom counter, grab her ankles and hold her legs apart, and pound the ever-living fuck out that asshole, the whole while she's working that clit like a maniac. Pull out, grab the back of her head, and make her suck it right out of her ass until I blow my load all over her face and tits.

What would you do

Reply for reply

Take her directly from the beach to the back of one of the hotels on the beach behind a dumpster. I'd pull off her bikini bottoms, throw one leg over my shoulder, and proceed to eat that fat pussy like my life depended on it. Then I'd stand up and push her down to her knees and face-fuck the shit out of her until I cum all down her throat. Before she can swallow I smack her on the back of the head and give her an angry dragon.

spike her drink and take her back to her car. then id strip her suit off and fuck her pussy in the back seat till i came in it and leave her there to wake up like that. Maybe leave a 'free fuck' sign on the outside of the door

Shove the bottle up her ads and ram my cock down her throat.

Fuck her doggie style while I ravage her asshole with that beer bottle.

more of both

?!?

fuck left in the pussy doggy style while she take right out, making right click up my cum and clean my dick after im done.

Throatfuck her, cum all over tits. And then fuck doggystyle and cum in her tight pussy.

Wwyd?

Would tie her up, blindfold and record me fucking her and creampie.

Wwyd?

Wwyd

wwyd to her?

would seduce tie her down on the bed, face down ass up.
Fuck her in the ass for some time,then let a friend take over and keep her down