FUCK I GOT CAUGHT BY THE FUCKING MAID

Here's a green text

Underage cuckfaggot detected

Yeah I know

go fuck the maid

Maid is ugly as fuck

Get ready to be banned sonnyboy

Alright

You should have said something along the lines of 'you gonna help out or what' stop being such a fag

oh brother

fuck off soyboy

there will come a day in your life where you can either tell the story about how you fucked around with your ugly maid, or you can't. its up to you.

Die you dickhead aidsnigger faggot mothercancerfucker

There's no hope

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

Prepare Uranus, honey.

Start paying for the price of the loom knit and then you can get a good idea of what you want to do with your life and how you can make it work with your own personal business.

is this the new cringe marine sniper copy pasta?

Nice copy pasta sir or woman. Or both. You dont know these day

Revel in the comfort of knowing your family is well off enough to afford a maid.

Ban please

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Luckily the maid isn't ours

>cum 17 times a day

So I decided to forget this because maid will propbley forget that this happens or even remember my face

>more than 17 times

Yes I do not even know how

So any advice?

How

Not only are you underage, you can't greentext right. go back to watching Minecraft videos on your moms shitty tablet

Because I can?
It started from 3 times a day to fucking 17

Get the hell outta here. You will become addicted to this place.

This kids digging his own grave at this point.

u cant fucking cum 17 times a day

I give up at this point

Jerking machine

I'm not OP, but says who? You can cum as many times as you masturbate. Jack off once every hour, and that's 24 cums in a day. 17 is totally doable. Unless you're mentally disabled and can't move your hands properly, there's nothing fascinating about cumming 17 times a day.

you can orgasm as many times as you want but you can't cum if you're tapped dry

If I had a maid, she'd be "accidentally" catching me fapping all the time

We have 6 maids only one caught me

You obviously have never tried.
Yes sir, you keep cumming. Cream just flows out of your dick after the fifth or sixth time, then juices just start shooting out after that, almost as if telling "STOP FUCKING TUGGING ON ME, YOU'RE NOT EVEN HARD ANYMORE."

Well they all know about it now

Dont worry they don't even know that Sup Forums exists

Not even sure they have internet

>Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you

Literally burst out laughing. Thank you.

Pick the best looking one out of them all, and fuck that one. If she values her job, you're getting laid.

You sir are a fucking retard!

Well the 6 maids are ugly

I'm op

i used to be a cancer survivor
then i saw this post
thanks for nothing user

Do the have daughters? Time to tell them to whore their daughters out.

y'all cuckin?

Yass

uwu daddy

Yep. That means we got a newfag

Welp. Underage newfag. Whatdoyouknow? The description is right. It seems he is one of those banned people, eh?