What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

What's the first thing that comes to mind when you see this flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJNhFsz9aGQ
youtu.be/odKJUO8QF_U?t=2m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=9zLIr3ih9MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Left leaning economic policies do not work

my ancestors :)

eurovision winners

as milloesh toallash du mundu

The most brutal colonialists ever but nobody cares because they are smol and keep a low profile hehe

high quality cheap towels

>my ancestors :)

Age of discovery

alberto barbosa

paella or some shit

great ppl

brazillians

Portugal

literally the opposite, we're hairy a fuck

We waz Kingz n shiet

Spain

People who built my house

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Tsuuuu
>Captcha: Grande Fátima
kek

good country

how can someone even try to compete with our glory?

nice boat

A baker with a thick mustache

who

>German boat design
How the mighty have fallen. I guess the sails were made here.

Vasco da Gama ofc

Our old ships from the XVIII century were bigger, but as a 'replic' it's nice.

the first gaijins to fuck a tight japanese pussy

Spaniards that speak brazillian

that we will never have this beauty of a flag

excellence

surf

Brazil

sure achmed, sure

Brazil's least violent state.

a f. leaf, always....

Father of sopa de macaco

os navios eram assim mesmo? parece bem fodão

uhehe's are bastard son's,not our own kind, of couse.

Nope, as velas sim. As naus e caravelas eram pretas por causa de um produto que isolava a madeira

Alberto Barbosa

Reminds me of masonry and Jews
This one is better. More simple and the design is more classic, i.e the portuguese flag variation that was official for most of the country's history was white with the shield and a crown on top. Remove monarchy, remove the crown. Easy. The blue before was there to represent the liberals, the winning side of the civil war

Brazil

Creator of my favorite South American Country as well as the best Iberian nation.

Nothing like the nostalgic Porto, one of the prides of Portvgal

youtube.com/watch?v=cJNhFsz9aGQ

The liberals had a good sense of aesthetic then.
I think the blue color represents our national identity better than red or green.
Blue is my fave color, so I'm a bit biased (not portista though).

WE ARE THE WINNERS

OF YUROVIJUN

>ash* mllorsh* tuallash* du mundu
ftfy

i like you

I was there once. Great city :) good and cheap wine :)

what about this one?
it is great too.

>mfw americans, asians and eastern europeans can't pinpoint our location on the map

At least there will be no bombings here ;^)

Ronaldo desu

I agree. I also like the blue and white flag, I just think the one I posted makes more sense for a modern flag. And I would prefer this shade of blue :)

My lack of relevance.

Ooga-boogas of europe

don´t project your own condition on the other's complexed commie....

>Ooga-boogas of europe
that title is for Spain and Spain alone.

E eram mais gordas e altas. A certa altura começámos a fazê-las gigantescas, e acho que tivemos as maiores para trazer mais coisas da Índia. Tinham o dobro do tamanho das normais e eram fodidas de manobrar sem ser em mar alto.

It's a shame that hexadecimal #1143AD blue is a bit too light, because that'd be a great name fore a colour.

The eternal ally

>tfw half-Portuguese half-Anglo

Excellent history and a joke about Massachusetts being full of them

professional wewuzists

kek

moors in denial

Thread isn't about France

Oh wow.

youtu.be/odKJUO8QF_U?t=2m43s

You were not joking wtf.

This is not about France.

Also don't mistreated our Southerners, it's not their fault you know.

based ally

Well, the southern portuguese are probably just northerns that went there after the reconquista in the foros of repop.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Not really.

t. have been down south on vacation

I can literally say

MUH BLUE BLOOD.

People from the North would enter towns down South and show their arms and their veins to prove they had pure native blood.

Not even joking.

>all four of my grandparents are Portuguese
>tfw hairy as fuck
I just want to be a cute hairless twink.

it is historically accurate, foros of repovoamento. Cause south had few pop after the Reconquista, so the king send northerns there.

When we look the people from south they look and are completly white:

youtube.com/watch?v=9zLIr3ih9MA

Never understood the myths about iberia.

>t. have been down south on vacation
where? algarve?

you hear northern accent everywhere in algarve on july and august

Alentejo and Algarve had the Celtici.

There are no "myths" here. Come spend a day at my town and you will see the difference.

Also

"An aristocrat or aristocratic person. During the centuries when the dark-skinned Moors ruled Spain, members of the old Castilian families were wont to say with pride that their blood had not been contaminated by Moorish or other foreign admixtures. The term they used was 'sangre azul,' which probably sprang from the fact that the veins of the fair-skinned are visibly blue." " From the "Dictionary of Cliches" by James Rogers (Ballantine Books)
I'm not even saying those guys are not white, they clearly are. But Southerners have a bias to choose more white looking people for TV, even in telenovelas.

Portuguese(Brazil)

??? i'm sure you can´t distiguish a guy from algarve from a guy of minho, if you don´t know them. You can try but i's almost impossible.

Just look to João Moutinho, Lídia Jorge, Aurea all of them of algarve.
Moors were expelled.

Não tentes discutir com otários.

There really isn't that much of a difference.

I don't understand why some of you northern anons feel this need to distance yourselves from your fellow countrymen. Is it to look cool on Sup Forums or something?

>I think the blue color represents our national identity better than red or green.
This is exactly the rationale of why FCP has the colour blue though, to represent the North within Portugal and Portugal when competing abroad, it's literally in the de facto manifest of the club, and it is the reason of why FCP decided not to use green, the colour of the city itself.

Better half of Iberia

>half
The better half of Iberia is the northern one though :^)

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sem ofensa nenhuma, eu visitei o país de cima abaixo e mal passas de Coimbra para baixo piora a olhos vistos. Culturalmente não gosto de estar alinhado com vocês. Não tenho nada contra vocês, zerinho.

Mas sempre que entrava em cafés e lojas em Lisboa as pessoas abordavam-me 100% em Inglês.

"Sabes como é não pareces Português hahaha".

O caralho que não pareço, Português a sério sou eu caralho.

Fico chateado com a imagem que o país tem, logo distancio-me.

Tal como os Galegos os Catalães ou os Asturienses e os Basquos não gostam que as pessoas pensem que eles são meios mouros da Andalucia a dormir sestas com prédios com Arquitectura Andaluz.

que bait, foda-se

>Culturalmente não gosto de estar alinhado com vocês
Quais vocês, caralho. Sou do mais norte que aqui há, e digo-te que não há nenhuma diferença mensurável.

N-N-Não estou a baitar.

._.

>Sou do mais norte que aqui há, e digo-te que não há nenhuma diferença mensurável.

Pfft. Até pessoal de Erasmus (que só tá aqui pa galhofa e para beber) nota diferenças, mas tu que és do norte não ?Estás a brincar correcto ?