roll

Post her kik nigger faggot

you are one sad loser

I have to go to work soon. Have fun

Wasted opportunity that's me btw

POST TITS

OP=beyond pathetic

this thread was a fucking disaster

Leave her alone you beta cunt. With a face like that, life is going to be hard enough for her

U mean cp you piece of shit

Op here. I'm not into cp and am obviously fucking with her. If I really wanted to see chubby 15yo tiddies I'd just ask one of you Sup Forums fags to post pics of yourself.

Fucking whiteknights ruin everything.

Go fuck yourself

Bamp

Whiteknight detected as lawman43

White Knight faggots, go back to Tumblr you pear necklace beta cunts

Never thought about it that way.

Call him a nigger

Top quality dubs and post.

let's roast this fag

He's a fucking Chad who likes jailbait.

Trips of truth

Whats wrong with that?

String him along and report to police

He's being a beta fag trying to get her to like him for "helping". Soon he will ask for lewds

send her a link to this thread

Give the girl a link to this thread and tell her to report it to the police.

I bet OP gets v&

He changed his profile pic and name. Too bad we already know what this cunt looks like. Let's fuck his life up

A million saved online but zero pussy received

OP isn't the one trying to get pics. The lawman43 is.

>Soon he will ask for lewds
on the odd chance it works, it works.

Not like op was doing any better

Call him beta all you want. While you faggots were prepping your best dick pics, he took the opportunity to become her knight in shining armor. Its guys like him who get laid while you faggots beat your meat to lolis

OP here, that's because I don't want underage pics

Cringe.

Either way it's the same person, and the law can easily find them with this thread // the kik chat.

I am just going to instruct the girl on what to do.

Y'all are the ones trying to get CP, I just happen to give a shit about people and let them know when they're gonna be harassed. Fuckin faggots.

Fucking chad

Fuck off Normie.

well why not? dafuq is wrong with you?

Why do people like you exist...you are literally scum of the earth little white knight fag

You're sending kissy face emojis. You're either a closeted faggot or trying to get in her pants

''I think we sent naught pics too'' you said in the 2nd screenshot

Did it take until you read, jet fuel can't melt steel beams, to realize I was fucking with her the entire time?

>I don't want underage pics
The fuck you doing on 4chin then queerboy

HAHAHA

She just sent a link to this thread and copies of her chat to the fbi.gov tips page. She said she is going go send it to her local police next.

This whole post is aids. People who try to get nudes from these public kik names are fucking retarded. White knights have just as much chance as anyone, or they can at least help the victim if they're intentions are fair. How have you all not learned this by now?

>i was just joking, officer

Lol OP is fukt.

You are so fucked

Except she didn't, and this is just butthurt white pedo knight trying to get everyone off his ass.

He will never encounter an officer about this situation though. And OP is far from fucked, he's just going to go about normally.

screenshot or it didnt happen

True.

It didn't happen.

Lieber widerlich als wieder nicht

Her
>I'm 15

OP
>"We can fool around if ya want"
>"Jokes aside I just want to see your naked body"

samefag

OP here. I didn't actually do anything wrong. You fags all decided to chat her and shit. Either way I burned that kik username of mine, changed ip's and decided Sup Forums has too many Chads like lawman. Peace bros

Soliciting a minor, but everyone wants to roast the guy who tried to help her. Haha.

Lawman43 is the pedo gogogo faggot s

OP getting nervous as fuck

Again, how long did it take your mentally retarded brain to realize I was fucking with her the entire time? Everyone takes shit so seriously.

You're fucking autistic. I'm literally talking shit to the white pedo knight, not taking his side. So same fagging would be pointless.

OP wants everyone to go after the White Knight but it doesn't matter because this thread and those pictures have already been sent to the fbi.gov tips page... not to mention she showed her parents

I am her. I am going to contacting the police. I have over 60 screenshots. To the ones who sent me the link and informed me, i thank you. To the others who have sent me graphic photos will be shown to the police with your kik and screenshots. Leave me alone or you'll be on the list.

This all seems like deja vu something like have happened to Sup Forums once before too right or am I imagining when guy was talking with girl and shared number and white knight just ruined his game, and all thread went into shitstorm

>"Jokes Aside"

Kill yourself you underage whale of an autistic bitch.

>Prinzessin
Lass die Menschen doch einfach mal in Ruhe, wie wärs?

How the fuck is that proof that she filed a report to the fbI and is going to contact her local police? Are you that autistic?

white knights deserve death

OP IS SHOOK LOL

KEEP SPAMMING THE REPORTS

PIC RELATED