MAN YOUR BATTLESTATIONS Sup Forums WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!

THIS IS NOT A DRILL, REAL WORLD!!! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
archive.is/LRe05
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

So what is it this time?
Oh goddammit

/pol BTFO!

what is a filter

fag

POST SPURDO TO WARD OFF FUGGIN MEMEFG:---DDDDDD

It's a raid.

Why do people keep asking this? It's obvious as fuck.

Well, what're we gonna do about it? /qa/ is useless, feedback doesn't work, mods are too dumb to install spam filters.

checked

because it's summertime.

newfags, take a moment to review the gentleman's guide to forum spies (feds, spooks, etc.) here: pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

WE NEED REINFORCEMENTS SIR. WE'VE BEEN GETTING HAMMERED ALL DAY.

>summertime
>Trump clinched the nomination the day before most schools released for the year

ON TIME

UNDER BUDGET

>when you're outta ammo

>their twitter hashtag earlier today didnt catch on so now they're spammin pol

lol cucks irl and in meme warfare

DISTRIBUTING RARE PEPE TO HARNESS ENERGY SIR, WE CAN'T HOLD THEM BACK MUCH LONGER

10-4. CALLING OUR REINFORCEMENTS IN FROM AUSTRALIA

/mlp/ is here to help!

VACATIONING AUSTRALIAN REPORTING FOR DUTY SIR!!!

How you liking america my fellow white man

It came true

fuck the shills
gif related

AWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

POST ANIME TO WARD OFF THE BARBARIANS

Reporting in Cunts

Ahh off to cripple chan i go

Got any smokes?

ARTILLERY REPORTING IN!

WA Sup Forumsosopher reporting.

These aren't normies. These are shills, and they have their own meme ops division.

What you are seeing is an attempt at forcing a meme. The study of memetic engineering reveals that forced memes are dangerous objects.

A meme is a single unit of psycho-social suggestion, an idea that has cultural implications communicated socially. Memes are created collectively, through the evolution of a passed around idea, joke, image, etc. Forced memes are created unnaturally by a small group of people who want to see it popularized for whatever reason, who just keep shoehorning it in. It is the unnatural way for memes to be produced, and is a force that attempts to buffet the flow of ideas in a given population.

Therefore, if someone is forcing a meme on Sup Forums, it is because they are (for whatever reason) unhappy with the current flow of ideas and want to change it. Forced memes are psychic viruses. Whenever you see one (unicycle frog for example), know that something bad is happening.

We were warned that this was possible in briefing. We'll need to call in more reinforcements. /x/ Sup Forums and /k/ should be a good start.

BAWS SQUAD HERE LAUNCHING COUNTER ATTACK.

She is so fucking ugly, I feel like that's a suit and some alien is underneath it.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS A MOVEMENT

I remember that thread. God dammit; I thought that waddup boi forced meme was the end but it looks like it's the beginning. It's Sup Forums harbor all over again-- except this time we do t have /britpol/ holding down the fort. WHAT CAN WE DO??

Reporting in

HOLD YOUR GROUND, COVER THE FLANKS!!!

i dont see what they hope to achieve by shitposting the shitposting board.
let them waste her funds

SUMMON MEME MAGIC!!!

Praise Kek

FIRE AND FIRE MORE ROUNDS!

Dubs speak the truth.

Based ausbros are always right.

Not all of us here have hardened hearts and indomitable resolve, Ausfriend. Substitute "Marxist ideology" for "dank memes" and you've got a partial picture of what's happening. Overwhelm your opponent with your message to drown out their own.

/lgbt/ reporting for duty! :3

ROGER CAPTAIN!
ARMOR COVERING THE FLANKS.

>yfw you realize the SJWs overachieved #6, not only taking over moderation but cucking the chan owner, humiliating him and turning the users against him, so that he sold the chan

Anglo Brothers Unite!

We have to control this thread. Report any of their forced memes and don't let it get to you. "They" obviously don't like us congregating to have actual discussions.

Rare Pepe

I'm so disappointed in Trump. I really has my sights set on a debate and he backed out. Really makes me wonder if this is what he will do with all of his promises.
This sucks. I'm trying to find a reason to keep supporting Trump but it looks like Hillary might be the only choice after all.

KEK WILL GUIDE US THROUGH THESE TRYING TIMES...PRAISE KEK!!!

>the once bad guy is the Jew
>US is black
>Canada is yellow
perfection

Insomniac moose-jockey reporting

tfw 4 more months of this.

I supported Trump but him wussing out of the debate just makes me question his worthiness to be president. I can't vote for a pussy and promise-breaker, he will betray us Sup Forums

This.
I'm so disappointed in Trump. I really has my sights set on a debate and he backed out. Really makes me wonder if this is what he will do with all of his promises.
This sucks. I'm trying to find a reason to keep supporting Trump but it looks like Hillary might be the only choice after all

>usa the black ranger
>canada the yellow (and asian) ranger

subtle details that make the meme.

Kek channel your power through my frail mortal frame

Kek

Why is hate in parenthetical?

THEY ARE TRYING TO PUSH THROUGH OUR LINES! OPEN FIRE!

Trump wussing out of the debate with Bernie really makes ya think Hillary is the right choice.

What important thread are they trying to slide with all the shitty threads made? It's obvious this shitty meme was made to distract us against all the slide threads.

REVVING UP THE MEMES.

Nobody said this would be easy but we will prevail!!!

Trump proved to be a pussy by running away from Bernie at the last second. Hillary is the only option now

LEFT FLANK!

DIE DIE DE!

>Why is hate in parenthetical?
I assume because lynching niggers is really an act of mercy for everyone
>also hate is in quotes

Fully agree, I am now a #hillmissile

Hey you faggots shitting up the board.

Learn something about how the world actually is.

archive.is/LRe05

SPECIAL OPS EN ROUTE

Shnorhakalut'yun ynker Pepe

fuck off with this meme please

Guys I love Trump but wtf is he doing reneging on this debate I mean he challenged Bernie then backed out does that mean he will reverse all his stances how can we trust him more than Hillary?

HAVE A POTATO!

You also have my support, i've been reporting these degenerates for two hours.

ARRRRGH! KEEP FIRING!
REQUESTING SUPPORT!

That makes sense. Thanks. Nice flag btw.

11TH KEK EN ROUTE

Unfortunately Drumpf lost my vote, as well as the vote of many fellow Sup Forumslacks because he proved to be a flipflopping chicken

11TH KEK EN ROUTE

roger roger

I AM FUCKIN HIT SARGE I DON'T THINK I AM GONNA MAKE IT

They want to take my pepe?
I say come and take it faggots!
1776 will comence again
the mass redpilling must begin

NEWS FROM THE FRONT
THEY'RE EVERYWHERE

JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT FOR FUCKS SAKE

>board under attack
>just leave
Post your most redpilled grossest images you dumb fucks.

lost

FUCK YOU COMMIE!!!

BUREAU PROVIDING AUXILIARY SUPPORT

Thanks for the goldmine user!