Sup Forums, what's your opinion on transgender brats?

Sup Forums, what's your opinion on transgender brats?
bs/autism empowered by insane parents? legit stuff? or something else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGrRjCGWknU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wat

Nice try Mr Honeypot

It's the insane parents thing. Kids are far too bright to come to such ideas on their own.

Nothing more than child abuse pushed by the jews to destroy us (just like abortion).

if youre not old enough to set your own bed time youre not old enough to have an opinion about what gender you are, and its for the same reason, that kids cant comprehend how their actions affect the future.

Hi there
that image reminded me of something that has happened earlier this day
>was at the shopping mall, waiting for my order from Burger King, I was like bland face and far away from there in thoughts? Bit my eyes were aimed at this little girl, or at least, what a think was a little girl
>when my mind returned to the body, I see her father staring at me with a disgraceful look, god knows what bad thing he was imagining about me
I then got up and left

AoC should be the minimal age to fuck up your life/genitals, anything younger is almost certainly the parents indoctrinating and projecting

bearking news: jews force white women to get abortions!
up next: when will men be forced to gay marry?
if you disaggree youre fake news...

don't care as long as they're fuckable

Well
>having sex=/=changing sex

Not enough rule 34

Suicides waiting to happen

I think that if you are legally too young to have sex you are legally too young to declare a gender for yourself that will effect the rest of your life.

They should all be killed.

this. I agree 1000%

damn, not bad

Hillary loves them future voters (also loves them in her private pedo parties)

The mother's fb account for anyone interested, burrito language though.

Did you get your order first?

Do what that the goat fuckers do. If there's one thing they do right it's knowing how do deal with faggots.

"hey everybody, OP here! check out these people and listen to all the inarguable reasons im better than them!"

yawn...

its about the understanding of consequences
a child doesnt understand the consequences of sex
a child doesnt understand the consequences of changing sex either

no kids give a shit about their gender.
Manipulative / insane parents more likely.

the parents are to blame for pushing this degeneracy into their kids

this,
hell, if we go even deeper into this now with contraceptives sex has almost zero consequences, but all this sex change stuff is guaranteed to have harsh consequences

It's pretty much child abuse allowing this kind of illness to grow in a child

it's been proven that children who are allowed to decide their own gender role are happier overall

stop

If they start young, the Hormone Treatment has better results

youtube.com/watch?v=mGrRjCGWknU

In the end it's the same deal with normalizing cuckoldry.

It's their parents' decision. No-one under the age of 25 has their hormones stable enough to make a choice like that.

Yeah, it has definitely been proven, and I am sure you can post proof if that eh?
Also you can probably explain the suicide rates on transgender people, eh?

Munchausen syndrome by proxy

> google it, my friend!!

more?

They should all be fucked in the ass

I'm not saying there isn't some sort of mental thing going on, and maybe they are "a girl in a boys body" or whatever.

But putting them through all the ridicule etc is not a good thing for their upbringing. They need to understand that what they are is fine, but they need to keep it in check until they are old enough to fully understand it and make the decision for themselves.

In the end we all have to mask ourselves in society with certain things to fit in. Particularly when we're kids.

What would be worse. Your son wanting to be a girl from a very early age.

Or dropping it on you out of nowhere in his 20s-30s.

>I think that if you are legally too young to have sex you are legally too young to declare a gender for yourself that will effect the rest of your life.

Gender runs much deeper than just what kind of sexual activity you would like to be engaging in, and at what legal age. Likewise, your body isn't just for having sex, is it. It also very comprehensively identifies you as the kind of person that you are, or whatever kind of person you feel that you would rather be. Including maybe wanting to be a person belonging to the opposite gender.

Assuming you are a guy, you very probably wouldn't have liked to wear dresses and tights in elementary school, or to have toy dolls and play with them together with the other girls. This had nothing to do with whatever sexual preference and sexual desire you developed during puberty as you were approaching whatever the legal age of consent was where you lived.

Now imagine vice versa a boy who is just deeply unhappy doing the usual things that boys do growing up, and would really rather be playing with dolls and wearing girls' clothing.

The feeling of being a different gender than what you were born as usually manifests itself in early childhood. You can ask just about any transgender person who has gone through with gender reassignment, and they will tell you that they know for as song as they could remember.

Btw, this is also true for children and teenagers who now transition much earlier in life than people did in previous times. And usually, they end up being very happy to have had the opportunity so early on, before they reluctantly had to settle into a life as a member of a gender that they always knew they didn't belong to.

So why not let children transition? It doesn't mean sticking a boy in a dress and expecting him to sit with his legs crossed and paint his fingernails and brush his hair. It means helping children who feel they really aren't a boy - or a girl - to begin with.

Just no HRT or surgery until they're at least eighteen.

Supposedly it's near impossible to actually change the minds of these kids without putting them through horrible amounts of depression.

Mental illness or not, it does seem to be a thing that these kids genuinely believe they are the other gender in the wrong body. It's not due to upbringing at all, it's just... kind of there.

I hope I don't get into a dilemma like this if I have kids lol.

One day you will suffer, you sick-minded filth, ill-bred perverted scum. You garbage
a bullet would fix their issues much faster than HRT or mutilation
how is that "fuckable" it's an ugly mongrel with fucked up teeth and even more fucked mind and soul

I agree with your points, but allowing them to change from an early age will destroy their ability to develop a normal social life. They'll be rejected constantly and ultimately will be less happy than if they just waited until they can understand and handle the responsibility of such a huge change to their life.

your deranged shit is ruining tomboys

this

Shut the fuck up you college liberal

HRT is tricky as a teenager. On the one hand, your body's cells will never again be as responsive to hormone treatment as in adolescence. Teenagers who go on a full hormone regimen from about age 12 to 14 usually show stunning results by the time they are around 18 or 19, and their appearance is more often than not virtually indistinguishable from biological women (or men).

Then again, and I guess that's your concern, what if somebody decides a few years into hormone treatment that they're really not a person of the opposite gender after all. That does happen.

Several different approaches are now considered valid in treating transgender children. One is to only prescribe puberty delaying medication from the time that they first develop sexual characteristics of their birth gender, up until they are around 16. It is only then that they receive estrogen treatment as well. This is usually accompanied by extensive psychological evaluation, and female hormones are only administered if there is no reasonable doubt that a transgender teenager positively feels herself or himself on the right track. If a patient realizes they are happy in their birth gender after all, the puberty blockers are stopped and that person's puberty will resume as it would have naturally.

The other approach is to presribe both puberty blockers and female (or male) hormones from age 12. The resulting feminization - or masculinization - tends to be spectacular. If you google pictures of Kim Petras or Vicky Eriksson, you will see what I mean. But it tends to be the case that this road of treatment is only taken when there is overwhelming and persistent evidence that a young person is in the wrong body. In the case of Kim Petras, she effectively lived as a girl from age six, there was never a doubt in her mind that she wanted a full transition. And she has never looked back. She was reportedly also the first person in the world to have full gender reassignment surgery at age 16.

nothing in koran about trannys; so they accept trans men as female and they treat them as such.

however, faggots are thrown off roofs

I never though about it this way.
God dammit.

I've always thought that the right side picture was really hot. I see I'm not alone.

When did Sup Forums become such a meeting point for rural trailer park white trash?

>Sup Forums, what's your opinion on transgender brats?

That they're so few and far between that it's not worth exposing the general population to HRT when they're undoubtedly going to regret the damage they do to their bodies. This is the problem: transtrenders believe that any gender confusion whatsoever means you're trans -- they're batshit insane. A 3 year old boy who plays with a Barbie once does not need to start HRT.

>bs/autism empowered by insane parents? legit stuff? or something else.

It's a cancerous form of regressivism. People want to get their 'pression points so badly they're literally willing to royally fuck up their children for the rest of their lives.
Ultimately even if a kid is trans, they can make the decision to do whatever the fuck they want to do with their body at the age of 18. It's not worth the human toll to allow parents (most of whom are morons) to fuck up their kids development by messing with hormone therapy.

The issue is that this is pretty rare. What isn't rare is the number of parents who will do this because "they wanted a daughter" or use it as an excuse why their special snow flake isn't perfect.

This is like ADHD.. the true cases are rare. But parents use it as an excuse for their kids can't pay attention in class. Its bullshit

that kid is getting it up the ass by dad on a daily basis

>transtrenders believe that any gender confusion whatsoever means you're trans -- they're batshit insane. A 3 year old boy who plays with a Barbie once does not need to start HRT.

And that is why you are usually only allowed to begin hormone treatment after in-depth psychological evaluation. During which it usually turns out that some patients simply have a pronounced feminine - or masculine - side, and shouldn't be given hormones after all. Research has shown that many children who decide not to transition following psych evaluation or who quit their transition usually just grow up to be gay or lesbian teenagers and adults. And that is fine also.

So again, a lot of it is sorted thoroughly before somebody gets the green light to start hormone treatment. Safeguards and second guesses are not only allowed, but encouraged. Don't believe the drivel you read on reddit and other echo chambers.

his not paris hilton neither

it's none of my business so I live and let live.

If they want to do adult things then they should be able to become my cumslut and drink my cum and piss every time

They need mental help. Transgender is the new adhd and autism. Big pharma always wins.

It’s has a dick. Will age like a dude.

>If they want to do adult things then they should be able to become my cumslut and drink my cum and piss every time

I am so sorry but the "drivel" I've been reading has been from transtrenders that believe that HRT should be an undeniable right granted to any person they have deemed to be trans, even if that person is 3 years old. They believe that psych evaluations are an unfair deterrence. They want to create as many trans individuals as possible no matter the cost.

Appearance not biology. Still a man. Will probably get cancer from the hormones and other shit, die young.

Again with this bullshit?

1) Gender literally doesn't exist in any concrete sense. You fuckheads claiming that "bodies / genetics / hurrdurrwhatever affect or determine gender" are literally saying something as nonsensical as, "my chinese zodiac affects my personality". Stop with the retardation. Just stop.

Gender = sex roles. And, as we've (hopefully) learned by now as a species, sex roles don't actually exist.

2) Sexual dysmorphic disorder, while real, almost never surfaces until around puberty. At least 90% of all cases of sexual dysmorphic disorder (which occurs in roughly 0.5% of the general population, to begin with) occur between the ages of 13 and 19, inclusive.

I think that a lot of this open acceptance of "transgenderism" nonsense--because quite literally, there is no such thing as gender, and by extension, transgenderism--is causing a lot of young kids to confuse "wanting to be the opposite sex" with "having an intense psychological obsession / delusion that one's body should be of the opposite sex that will most certainly lead to attempted self genital mutilation". These are not the same thing, and parents should not be treating them as if they were.

Fucking christ, that movie Idiocracy really is playing out into real life.

Yes, but "transtrenders" don't get to make the decision if a particular patient gets to transition. That decision is up to medical and psychiatric professionals.

> They believe that psych evaluations are an unfair deterrence.

Again, it's not their call. Psych evaluations are there to find out what you really actually are. Somebody who is in the wrong body, or just somebody who has other issues that mask as transsexuality but aren't.

> They want to create as many trans individuals as possible no matter the cost.

That sounds a bit too much like "Gays can't have children, so they have to recruit children for their lifestyle".

>all these plebs not knowing that it's literally the male/female brain structure and shape
>MTR scan literally proves trannies
>still thinking that it's just another mental issue

Actually, the state of California is "rectifying" that. They're allowing a third gender, "trans", which is supposed to enable them to supersede "transphobic" restrictions over the course of trying to transition.

Yeah. I lost my fucking shit, too.

You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about because a recent study came out that outright fucking said, "despite popular belief male and female brains aren't really all that different". Most of the regional differences simply demonstrated an emphasis regarding portions of the brain that were emphasized during development, such as motor skills, linguistic skills, etc.

Btw these regions are also found to be highly influenced by practice / social importance in other studies. So it's very unlikely that there's a significant inherent difference as much as there is simply a cultivated cultural one.

Gender and sex have been mostly synonymous until the recent push by regressives to separate the words to create an artificial toe-hold of legitimacy in the mainstream.

Regressive obfuscation on the matter has been heavy.

They will point to ancient societies that had a 3rd gender. These ancient people's opinions on the matter are meaningless, it doesn't prove that a 3rd gender exists or is at all needed.

They will point to the fact that in certain languages it is is a convention to assign an arbitrary gender to inanimate objects. First, that's an entirely different context. Second, just because spanish has "El" or "La" doesn't mean any other culture speaking any other language is responsible for such a phenomenon -- wage that criticism at the guy clipping the hedgerows at your daddy's place of work, see how much he gives a shit about your ability equivocate.

Regressives will also point out that sometimes "XX" or "XY" can have additions, subtractions, or whatever. Clearly these circumstances are rare and the exception to the rule isn't the rule, it proves the rule.

There is no good reason to presume gender is separate from sex. Making transgenders feel good is not a legitimate argument for separating the terms.

I was going to reply, but beat me to it. You've been living under a rock evidently.

believe it or not, there are educated rednecks / conservatives everywhere. my college campus actually had a conservative political club. Crazy shit, considering that most of them have completely inaccurate views on science, economics, etc. But try telling them that. Actually, don't. The response will be about as inane and predictable as a response could get.

>Will probably get cancer from the hormones and other shit, die young.

Not that likely. Once the testes are removed, all they will need is a daily estrogen dose similar to that occurring naturally in biological women. And with the testicles gone, there is also no risk for testicular cancer. In fact, this is one reason why patients who don't want a full operation sometimes elect to have their testes removed a few years after transitioning. Both because it will allow them to take smaller dosages of estrogen, and because it can actually happen that testicles become cancerous in reaction to hormone supplements (bodybuilders taking testosterone have a similar risk).

Weeelll... that's not quite accurate, linguistically. Gender used to be solely in regard to the gender of nouns (the el / la in Spanish, of rinstance). More archaically, it used to be "type" or "kind" (like "What gender of automobile is this?"). For a few hundred years, it was only ever used in the grammatical sense.

Then this douchebag decided to redefine the word "gender" to mean "sex role", and... ugh. Here we are now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

kids are easily influenced and what they see and hear daily is what influences them

>Regressives will also point out that sometimes "XX" or "XY" can have additions, subtractions, or whatever. Clearly these circumstances are rare and the exception to the rule isn't the rule, it proves the rule.
to add to that, most of these mutants are either sterile or have much shorter lifespans
so yeah, 100% genetic failure (just like trisomic tards)

>be teacher
>forced to sit through diversity sensitivity training
>topic of transgender 1st graders comes up
>presenter says is perfectly natural and their gender identity should be taken seriously
>has known 4 in her time teaching middle school
>the 2 that are still alive never transitioned back
>2 that are still alive
>still alive
>mfw our school system definitely isn't fucking with these kid's heads

If the kids themselves believe they are transgender. I would believe it is a phase they are going through their life; they act like spoiled little shits, then i will be them with a good ol' shoe. However if a parent is forcing them to be transgender, I would call CPS and beat the fuck out of the parents.

So better wait until she has built a life to transition? So she has to start everything from 0 at the middle of her life?

They can wear whatever they want but until 18 is when they can decide if they want to take hormone medicine. I'm not being responsible for them transitioning then regretting it as a phase.

your brain isn't even done developing until your early 20s. I wonder how many 18 year olds transitioned and then regretted it years later.

Transitioning is just like any other disability, you're just cosmetically fucking with someones body for the sake of it looking like something else you just aren't.
So how about they just don't start and the problem is 85% of kids who thought they were transgender from a young age were known to suddenly "snap out of it" (mostly because the parents pushed it.)

well I grew up in a Missouri small town. This was years ago, but still. There was this kid at my high school who was the archetypical sissy boy. Very effeminate, very sensitive, and making no secret out of the fact that he was attracted to the boys at our school. He was about 16.

Unfortunately for him, he lived in a trailer park. His das was a truck mechanic who fulfilled just about every cliché you can have about a person like that. The school called child services on him when the poor kid came to school one day with bruises all over his body. It transpired that his dad, following a drinking binge with his fellow trailer trash, had apparently tried to "kick the gay out of that sissy boy once and for all" when he came home that night. The poor boy ended up with foster parents until he was 18. The dad was charged with assault and spent some time in jail as this wasn't the first time he had assaulted somebody.

I don't discount the possibility that there are educated conservatives who have misgivings about the way our culture sees GLBT nowadays. But in my experience, there is a clear correlation between how redneck white trash you are and what you think about gays and transgenders.

I'm not gay or trans myself, but one thing that made me not come back to Missouri after college was that I hated the sheer intolerance of people against just about anybody who wasn't like them. One of my childhood friends even said to me (imagine a Missouri drawl), "Go the fuck back to your liberal ass college town and take your damn views with you!"

If trannies are mixed in with a bunch of gays does that mean trannies are gay? Since they call it "LGBT" and a community, it would imply that most trannies are gay dudes, right?

GLBT is really just an umbrella term for sexualities and sexual identities that differ from the accepted norm of straight men and women.

But within this collective term, there are distinct sexualities of their own. I've known gays who were quite firmly masculine and weren't trans in any way at all or had any kind of desire to belong to the opposite gender. The same with lesbians, who enjoyed being women but just weren't attracted to men sexually.

If you see transsexuals as gay, it really all kind of depends. Most of them will indeed have a sexual interest in members of their birth gender, especially after transition. But if you identify as female and have had surgery and hormone treatment, is it really gay to be attracted to men?

Very likely. You think putting all that sit in your body forever isn’t going to have consequences? Unlikely.

We don’t know because most trannies commit sucide or die young. The are no 80 year old trannies who have lived normal lives. Trannies will also age like men (hair loss)

>your brain isn't even done developing until your early 20s. I wonder how many 18 year olds transitioned and then regretted it years later.

Based on that, felons shouldn't be tried as adults until age 25. And yet, it's not entirely unusual for 20-year-olds to be given life sentences. If we're holding young people fully accountable for crimes like murder by the time they are 18, then surely they deserve the benefit of doubt that some of them at that age are able to make an informed decision about having a sex change.

100 years from now society will look back on gender reassignment surgery as a treatment for gender dysphoria the same way we look back at drilling a hole in your skull as a treatment for a headache

>Trannies will also age like men (hair loss)

Nope. Without testicles, it's virtually impossible to develop male pattern baldness.

If ever there was an argument for letting children transition.

god damn right pic makes my cock hard

Taylor Swift isn't a "fascist," autist.

>(just like abortion).
autism

Faggot enablers

It's clearly none of your business, user.

Presented for your consideration:

Vicky Nicole Eriksson. Swedish part time model.

Female hormones at age 15.

Gender reassignment surgery at 18.