Advice for an almost-virgin-levels-of-inexperience trans girl who is potentially gonna bang a straight married couple?

Advice for an almost-virgin-levels-of-inexperience trans girl who is potentially gonna bang a straight married couple?

Don't

kill yourself

Bump. I know I'd regret it later if I don't do it.

Yeah I wish. I won't though.

The oppurtunity will come again, probably even more kinky shit. Being a tranny you've got a whole load of crazy fucking ahead. Just get used to fucking first so you can enjoy the experience later my brood

I'm already aware that most people just want to use me for sex. This couple could potentially end up being good friends with benefits. They seem super chill. Reached out to me on grindr

Advice=kys

Fucking is just like anything else, you need experience before you can appreciate it. I still say just go hook up normally. Be safe though my dear fag

>almost-virgin-levels-of-inexperience trans girl who is potentially gonna bang a straight married couple?

Pics or will not have happened.

Don't want to post anything revealing out of respect for them. But there's our grindr conversation

Who's fucking who?

Jesus fucking christ the human race is declining fast.

Undetermined. They know I struggle to take dick and his is kinda huge, and she likes strapons so. I think the first time I won't be getting penetrated at all really.

post pics
also is the hubbie gonna fuck you?

You sound jealous.

Yes, you aren't a girl and you never will be. You are a male with a mental illness that will ultimately lead you to sucide. Enjoy your Saturday.

I mean you're not wrong. I likely will kill myself some day.

Yes, you aren't a [banana] and you never will be. You are a [banana] with a [banana] [banana]that will ultimately lead you to [bananacide]. Enjoy your [banana].

Super sperg master wizard detected.

SO EDGY

Man, I've got to get me grindr if it means i can find a cutey like you.

One transgirl to another; just act submissive. They're both obviously into you, and you're the main attraction. Once you find your rythym it'll be natural and you will get better and better the more you do it. Don't sweat it. Be upfront about what you have and haven't done and it'll be exploring for all three of you.

Just move to Florida

That was pretty much the plan. Good to know.

Couple here. Hope you really like it rough.

Are they making a vid too?

What part of Florida? I live in Tampa.

I definitely do. And I don't think so, think we're just gonna keep it casual the first time.

St pete. Howdy neighbor.

There are a lot of things I'd do to get a piece of ass like that, but losing my free health care is not one of them. Lel

Florida sucks, don't blame you. I moved here with family so I didn't have much choice.