Israel funds 9/11

>Israel funds 9/11
>America gives Israel money
>Obama sucks Israel dick, gives them more money and guns
>Trump campaigns on putting America first
>gets elected
>gives money/guns to Israel

Do you fuckers see it yet? Israel has us by the balls. No leader goes against them.

How the fuck can you support terrorists that funded/trained the 9/11 attackers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6pbKB2TL3Jk?t=11m40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hell no fact all wrong osama was mad with america for supporting israel against his terrorism. Every day muslims bomb israel and every year only at this time muslims declare a cease fire to israel and israel excepts. Guess what time this is ramadan so get you facts straight. Lucky for muslims israel always says we will cease fire, I WOULDNT!

Absolute truth, user.

Though the lying Zionists will of course deny it. What would they say? "Yes, we admit we're trying to kill most of you worthless goyim and enslave the rest."

We must either destroy Zionism, or Zionism will destroy the world.

>We must either destroy the jews, or the jews will destroy the world.
Fixed

No, you broke it.

Not all Zionists are Jews, and not all Jews are Zionists. Obama, Cheney, the Clintons and Bushes, all are Zionists and none are Jews. To search only for Jews would not solve the problem.

In addition, and much more importantly, the Zionists - many of whom *are* Jews - use the mass of Jews as human shields. The Zionists commit the atrocities, and then when they're found out they shriek "anti-semitism! anti-semitism!" and blend back into the mass of Jewry - leaving otherwise innocent Jews to take both the blame and the punishment.

Lastly, Zionism is a political philosophy. It's entirely a behavioral choice. Thus one's ethnicity, whatever it may be, can never be a defense for that choice.

The problem is Zionism. And like cancer, it must either be stopped or it will kill the world.

Check your facts. Obama and Israel hated each other. There was no love there. Your premise is bullshit. I'm not even a jew. I just hate fake reporting

youtu.be/6pbKB2TL3Jk?t=11m40s

>The problem is Zionism. And like cancer, it must either be stopped or it will kill the world.

God you people are fucking stupid. A local fight between a tiny country and a gaggle of Arab terrorists is gonna "kill the world". Fuck off.

>MUH JOOOS DID 9/11
>DUH JOOS CONTROL DUH WHOLE EARF
>ignores the fact the 9/11 terrorists were from Saudi Arabia
>ignores the fact that Saudi Arabian government funds the majority of terrorist organizations

WATCH OUT FOR OP GUYS! HE'S OVER DOSING ON SOME REAL NIGGA RED PILL SHIT!

>Israel funs 9/11
>First fucking line

>The problem is Zionism.
No its not. The problem is the jews. They fucking rot every country they infiltrate from the inside

Oh look, truth!

Thread 404ing in 3...2...

Fuck off shill

If you think obama likes israel, you are extremely fucking retarded.
Kys on chaturbate live.

the problem is abrahamism. israel is heavily, inexorably tied into the abrahamic armageddon, and humans love them some self fulfilling prophecies.

Obama did nothing but try to undercut the Israeli government and make Palestinian terrorists into victims

OP might have his facts a little off, but he is 90% correct.

If you have any doubts then I invite you to research AIPAC and look into the kind of actions they take and the amount of money that they inject into our political process and more importantly WHO they give money to (Spoiler: anyone who will tow the line regardless of political party)

Lol Israel is just about the only country in the middle east who didn't give money to al queda. Get yo facts straight

>political lobbyists don't care about party affiliation, they only care about whether or not they'll vote favorably
WHOA STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES! THIS IS TRULY THE DISCOVERY OF A CENTURY!
PRINT IT ON PAGE 2, RIGHT ABOVE THE SHOCKING EXPOSE "Water: Still fucking wet".

>Thread 404ing in 3...2...
Might not 404, but it'll garner a bunch of mindless shill attacks.

The Zionists cannot yet tolerate exposure. But they're working towards the day when they will be able to step out from the shadows and rule openly - and demand to be worshiped as the gods they have always believed themselves to be.

(((They))) will make Kushner President in 2024. And then the Great Culling will begin.

>lucky for Muslims
Israel is occupying their land and using the might and support of the US to bully all their other neighbors, Libya, Yemen, Syria, Iraq.. the list goes on

Fuck your face you shitposting faggot disgusting kike apologist

Israel is our greatest enemy. Most people are just too brainwashed to see it.

The brits made peace then gave a little piece of land to the jews that Jews and Arabs alike agreed upon. Then mudslides attacked them repeatedly and lost land in every war. POS Arabs got what they deserved.

>the Great Culling will begin.
fucking FINALLY. Long overdue.
honestly dgaf anymore whos ruling, as long as there are a fuck of a lot fewer of us around.

Revisionism is disgusting no matter who it comes from. The Arabs were not peaceful from the get go and neither would you be if a sovereign empire decided to locate a bunch of Jews in your backyard. The "wars" were more like Arabs fighting to protect their rightful land and were stomped down by Israelis who had the help of the allied powers. Kill yourself kike apologists I am serious

Oh! Oh! You've called me a "retard"! How will I ever live down the shame?

Obama's power support was all Chicago Jewish money. That's why Penny Pritzker got reward with SoT.

In addition, it was the Bilderberg meeting - the Bilderbergers being rather fond of Rothschild money and Zionism - in 2008 that decreed Obama would get the 2008 Presidency and Hillary would have to wait until 2016 (thus all her whining about it being "her turn").

It's not the Obama and Hillary weren't willing to sell their non-existent souls for the privilege of being the center of a Zionist scat humiliation scene. It's that Trump was, and is, even more so.

protip: if theyre president, theyre pro israel.
you dont get to even be a serious candidate anymore unless youre ok with sucking some cut dick.

You are definatly mixing Obama liking israelies and American zionists liking him. Two opposite thing which belive me he makes it quite clear by him ignoring attacks on israel and bashing israel for minor retaliations.

I love Israel. Jesus will return to Jerusalem.

Jew here, go for it, take back Jerusalem and make it christian, eliminate the government in the rest of the land make it free, so that everyone will do as they see fit. Hope nobody put in power an other king to do like other countries.

Trump is the most Zionist president wr have had since Reagan

uk fag here.....

i dont get it, didnt trump cucks elect him on an anti immigrant, anti zionist platform.......

yet here he is right in their back pocket, doing something no other sane liberal leader in the free world would consider

Kike faggot jidf

Coco is a pice of shit for beaners

While we're talking about Zionism and how it's dominated world governments for the past century, note that it's the 100th anniversary of two shining Zionist achievements:

1. The Balfour Declaration, extracting in exchange for a few shekels the English Crown's pledge to serve Lord Rothschild and create his Israel
2. The Bolshevik Revolution, and the implementation of Zionism as a form of government

These two events both occurred in November, 1917. And they became the western and eastern flanks of the pincer attack the Zionists with their WWI+WWII would use to destroy Europe.

(After destroying Europe the Zionist battlefront moved to conquering the US, but because the US couldn't be attacked from the outside the Zionists war had to be one of morally decaying the US from within. This is why the US today is so different than the US of post-WWII.)

>Trump moves US Embassy to Jerusalem
>Muslims get pissed, really pissed.
>Muslims start all-out war on Israel.
>Jews and Muslims kill each other off.
>Problem solves itself.

Totally agreed.I think we are 100 years left behind.

The britons are the greatest scum on earth.must be wiped out with zionist altogether

We still have time, although not much. There are hundreds of millions (maybe billions) of us, and only a few thousands of them. They only way we lose is to not fight.

Which is of course why their (((MSM))) spends every single moment attacking the idea of standing up.

As long as we fight, we win. So...fight. And right now it's Paul Revere time, calling others to battle.

I am into that you are right.Just need to be silent hit like a hammer and vanish again.I am doing it by myself none cant be trusted all across the world but it takes time and endurance.

This. Sadly zionism cannot be stopped because no candidate can be elected President without the support of AIPAC (biggest lobbying group in America, happens to be zionists).

The way to fight now is to be brave enough to speak freely. Facts speak for themselves.

The entire Zionist story of "history" is as impossible to factually defend as "Santa flies all over the world in his sleigh on Christmas Eve" or any other myth. Once one starts being brave enough to look, and accept what one discovers rather than what one has been told to believe, the truth is both obvious and undeniable.

Speak up and join the fight.

cute you believe in fairy tales user

shame that jesus won't come back - it'd be great to nail him up again

>Sadly zionism cannot be stopped
Stop buying into their learned helplessness. That you or anyone believes the Zionists can't be stopped is simply a result of decades of Zionist brainwashing to get us to not fight back - since that's the ONLY way they can possibly win.

Yes, AIPAC dominates US politics. Yes, the Zionists own all the money (and we can trace the global century of war even earlier than 1917, back to 1913 and the financial takeover of the US by the bankers). But they cannot do anything for themselves, and the richer they become, the more dependent they become.

Stand up and fight.

I totally agree with you and I know it well.But sadly speak out is not an option.
The fight must be undercover no matter what.If I speak out all will go to hell and the history shows the graveyards are full of righteous brave fighters.we must learn from them new times new fighting style but always with the righteous mind and heart to act the right way at the right time.

>But sadly speak out is not an option
All our circumstances are different. Fight as you believe you must.

Just fight.

Believe. Fight. Don't give up.

Look it's a facist larping thread outside of Sup Forums !
Fuck off OP Jews are ok and black people too mostly. You are just brainwashed by all that "Red Pill" shit.

I see now you got me.Fight is not an option.Is the only way to give back dignity to mankind.99 per cent of which is already doomed.But I still believe as long as there is someone struggling because of the indignity and madness of a few the fight is worthy.
No Religion,no god,no culture but the original pure and real man's freedom is where we belong to.

look at mr n suit it's a jewish one I can smell he saved some money on it.

The Jewish race is smart. Nothing else; they just know how to get their own way in the world.