WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
>INB4 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

When you don't get paid, you don't do your job.

Some fag is running a bot. It's probably the mods since no one is getting banned for the spam.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

Babies first raid. Just go to bed faggot, they will get tired before the morning

is that really what's happening?

Last time it was eleven seconds of hangtime. Now it's ten.

This has to be scripted or some shit. no way i mean no fucking way. NO WON is that good

I've been through plenty of raids, they're never this bad though, the mods aren't doing their fucking job.

Your meme sucks bbc

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

>I've been through plenty of raids, they're never this bad though

>babby doesn't remember years and years of anontalk spam and GNAA spam before that

lurk moar

Bullshit this happens all the time. Last week Clinton shit was spammed for hours. This has been going on for like 45 mins tops.

It's just berniefags fucking with trumpfags over the debate.

>mods on Sup Forums.
If mods wanted to do thier job here all the fun things about Sup Forums wouldn't exist.

You can honestly discuss fucking anything on Sup Forums; it's like /r9k/ without all of the whiny faggots.

Shut up honkie devil

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

Your safe space is getting fucked

>anything on Sup Forums
LOL, no. I go to Sup Forums to talk about race or the trump campaign. I don't go here to talk about my latest Japanese cartoon smut. I go to Sup Forums for that.

Keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums

poo in the loo

Who cares.

Late night Sup Forums is just fucking awful and there are no mods or janitors at this hour.

Goodnight.

It's being spammed with garbage and 99% of the retards doing it probably don't even know how to change their IP. They're going to be fucked once they are all b&.

This is weak and three days from now, no one will even remember it.

Don't mind me, just observing :)