So what have I missed Sup Forums. It's obvious we're being raided at the moment, more so than usual...

So what have I missed Sup Forums. It's obvious we're being raided at the moment, more so than usual. What current event triggered the Progressives this time?

Thanks for the bump

Might have to do with Trump backing down from debating Bernie.
(Due to GOP rules he couldn't even if he wanted to.) so now berniebros are going into complete shill meltdown mode, since they all know deep down that their communist will never win.

Trump cancelling the debate.

They have come face to face with the realization that they supported (AND FINANCED) the wrong meme candidate.

We won; Sanders lost. They are now chimping out like babbies.

Reddit is the main instigator.

They are pissed at Trump because he didn't debate Bernie.

Also, we got some Hillshills and newfags on the side, who are just contributing to the chaos because they reply like they are in heat.

Hillary paying them. We knew this would happen she's been bragging about it for weeks.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

keep calm fellow anons
kek will guide us through these hard times

I hope this crap dies down soon strayafriend, I just want normal shitposting back instead of this garbage.
There is a 90% chance you don't even give a fuck about burgerland politics too, yet you still have to deal with the raiding as well.

So who's raiding this shithole now?

Im pretty triggered that I'm not getting my normal levels of Straya shitposting due to the raid threads. I didn't realize how much I had come to depend on you guys for bantz and laughs.
Bantz deficit?
B-b-build wall?

Who knows. Post pic related.

legit thought I somehow came to Sup Forums. absolute cancer.

Report the shills evandr the Sjw mods and continue

Fight these commie faggots back to their mom's basement where they belong!

Cheers Ameribros.

It makes sense now.

They'll never understand that it only makes us stronger in the long run.

It's not even that much shitposting it's just that the mods are totally inactive so it sits there forever and encourages more

>There is a 90% chance you don't even give a fuck about burgerland politics too, yet you still have to deal with the raiding as well.

Being an Aussie, we tend to get only minor bugerland political coverage. Usually just a passing mention on our mainstream news channels. So I figured the raiding must have had something to do with Trump/Bernie. I just didn't know 'what' exactly.

I try to keep up with American politics when I can, and Trump has my support.

Soros promised them $0.02 per shitpost. They need it because they spent their rent and all their wife's son's college fund on bernie donations and have only now realized they wasted their money like convenient little sheep.

poor little cucks. all they wanted was free shit =/