Moving to Canada in the summer, what's it like?

Moving to Canada in the summer, what's it like?

A lot of races. Gets cold here. Not too much different from America. Maybe a little more liberal here.

if you have any other option, take it (except maybe north korea, though that would probably be a lateral move from canada)

Are you white?

Black

If you're a fucking muslim, stay where you are and kill yourself

What part? Canada is huge. The geography, climate and culture changes all the way across. Just dotm carry a gun around, people don't do that anywhere up here

Scarborough, Toronto

Really? Any other option? REAAALLY? Bettwe off in South America where everything is made of garbage and they'll kill you for the seven dollars in your pocket? Or India where they shit in the fucking streets? Saudi Arabia with the hairiest women? Africa where they still die of shit that's been cured for centuries?
REALLY?
Truly spoken as someone who has not seen much of the world.

where the fuck in Canada, its only the 2nd largest country in terms of land mass.

you wanna be assimilated into the cultural masses, toronto.
you want to visit china, go to vancouver, or go there for heroin, chink triads have a good set up there.
you wanna go back in time to pre 9/11 white-world go to Calgary
you wanna just hate yourself go to winnipeg
frenchies - quebec city
english in a french world - montreal
chill the fuck out with some crappy weather- maritimes
otherwise its Saskatchewan

Don't know much about Toronto but visited it for a week when I hitchhiked the country a few years ago. It's pretty diverse, a microcosm of the world. Also super fucking expensive so I hope you have a good job. You will also not need a car over there

lived on 4 continents, but thanks for proving my point
OP if you want smugness and arrogance unmatched in the world, canada is for you

oh shit nigs, welcome to my area.
its still pretty large area, where in scarbs, tell me something like morningside and sheppard so I can laugh.

Lots of really nice white folk in Newfoundland

I'm not being smug dude, you said that any other option was better and gave literally no facts to support it. I gave the easiest examples why you're wrong, care to elaborate further?

Don't come here you nigger

depends where you're moving to, but if it's near toronto, then it's humid as fuck in the summer

>chill the fuck out with some crappy weather- maritimes
hey, we only have crappy weather for NINE months out of the year, thank you very much

I said SOME crappy weather.

>Maybe a little more liberal here.
>Maybe
Not where I am in Ontario.

HUMID AS A MOTHERFUCKER BOII

i second this

Berta boys here baby. Let's go

it's absolute shit. don't even bother coming here. unless you're white. the food is shit. the people are shit. asian people here are shit. everything here is seriously crap. It's cold. Think about it. americans make fun of us, and they have shootings every other week. FUCK CANADA. THIS COUNTRY IS GAY.

If you're in Quebec, people are kinda racist in more rural region and around Quebec city, but it's mostly towards muslims. Other than that, people are nice except for the baby boomers. The girls are cute.

Dude fucking niggers and muslim are the pain in the ass of Quebec

>pain in the ass in Q̶u̶e̶b̶e̶c Everywhere
ftfy

Standing up for yourself=racist. They act way worse towards english speaking people and for a reason.

The reason why Quebec is like that is cause they saw their french history get erased everywhere and they aren't going to let it get erased here by people who don't even have any history with them.

Stay away from NATIVES
Aka neechies

They will rob you while high in meth maybe stab u just cause they had a bad day. Not even joking.

Don't forget they get offended all the time. They are like the blacks of America. They get free shit then complain about being oppressed either historically or in the current year.

what province?

I've had luck with Inuit brahs. But yeah some are crazy

full of assholes everywhere already red neck inbreds or fuckin immigrants stay the fuck away

Haha true. Literally the worst people you will ever met complete garbage race. They all get 10k when they turn 18 and free schooling and year round hunting yet they are all homeless meth head gang members

Just like germany enjoy the will of allah

With our hate speech laws and people not caring about illegals and giving away all our money we may as well be part of Europe.

Pretty grate.

I was born there. We moved when I was 5 because of gangs and stuff.

Can't remember the number but it was called Ivy Green Crescent.

Enjoy the drug dens

I live in the greater Toronto area. It is fairly diverse but if you can live with that and the expensive housing then you should be okay, there's always lots to do.

Go to some 3rd world shithole faggot and we'll find out who's a gay

Fucking great.

I've lived in Vancouver for 15 years, too expensive now and too busy

Squamish for 6+ years and plan to stay.

Health Care Premiums : $58 per month for wife and I

Have a drug plan from work, before that drugs cost me about $100 per month as Im diabetic

Little gun violence except for stupid gang bangers who kill each other, good fucking riddance Bacon brother faggot.

>je me souviens
gfys ya grenouilles bastard

are you a climber man?

More Stromfront bullshit.

How's that white rage coming, you mentally challenged seal?

>There are people who have it worse then you so you can't feel bad or have a negative opinion
Love this logic.

I want to. I'm graduating in a few weeks with a degree in Composites, and don't want to live in USAland building missiles. I want to learn French and paddle the best canoeing waters in the world and be cool to ppl and build boats and things.

Nope, but I like hiking, MTB road cycling. And photography

I live in walking distance from The Chief and the Smoke Bluffs climbing areas

All the ones I've met have been nice, but obv I haven't met all of them so wtf do I know. So far I've found if you're kind to people they're kind back. O I don't know though, once in a while you get a "ahhh fuck off" by some nigga going through some shit who doesn't want to be bothered. But you just go "alright sorry to bug ya man" and that's it.

I've been there many times

I have personally known three in my life, two from collage and another from a friend. The two from collage seemed cool and the one was smart enough with history. The one I met from the friend though liked to get angry and offended at everything. Guess it all depends where you meet one.

While we are on the topic I went to an art museum and of course there was a shitty modern art political message about how the evil white man stole everything from the ever so peaceful natives. It was photography, around five to eight different canvases for the series and had no artistic value.

gta master race reporting in
good luck in scarborough or brampton because those two areas are infested with shitskins

think 'murrica lite

Hello pajeet. You want see bobs an vagene?

Well are you in the GTA or anywhere else?

Aye welcome vrother

some canadian culture is whack, avoid people who are complete hockey bros and people that say shit like lets go to timmies

Are shit skins brown people? Because if so this is true

Nova Scotia masterrace reporting in
Everywhere else is garbage and full of chinks and niggers aka Trudeau's finest

No but I live 4 hours from there.

>shit
>brown people

Of course that's what he meant.

Move to Kitsilano in Vancouver.

Or the edgy shitlord’s that drive civics and hang out and talk about times they drove other civics

It looks like a white utopia

Kits is nice but super pretentious. Depends what you're into.

I miss this :(

Yeah a lot of non-white people worldwide aren't real thrilled when they find out how shit went down, & aren't all that pleased with how things turned out. I can understand that. If I put myself in their shoes, I'd react... probably quite badly.

um shit, sjws everywhere, stupid inbred slang and tone of voice, gay pride flags flying everywhere, gay pride rainbows on cross walks, shit people, I could go on forever, im tempted to move to fucking russia

Vancouver looks a bit like paradise.

>Scarborough, Toronto
no.

If you're going to do Toronto try Liberty Village, Yorkville or the condo den at Parklawn and Lakeshore.

Oh fuck, do all those horrible ppl want a culture where ppl are decent to each other? Sounds terrible that you can't go around attacking fags at will like in Russia, with its high quality of life.

You should move there.

Its where a lot of American movies and tv shows are filmed. Its called Hollywood north. The tv show flash is filmed there.

>being okay with literal degenerates

The problem with me is people who only linger in the past and don't look towards anywhere else and slowly kill themselves with hate and self loathing. You have to be productive that isn't just complaining about something. I would of hated those pictures less if they had some sort of artistic merit but it was just throwing a temper tantrum.

This goes both ways, if somebody brags about how good their race or group did in the past ok then but what are you doing now and for the future? I love history but people only seem to use it to justify something and not learn from it.

Vancouver has the best climate in Canada. They rarely get snow. It has a shitload of condos. And a house anywhere in the city costs close to a mill. Its the most expensive city to live in. But great for investing in property.

Sudbury fag here. Don't know what the weather in Toronto is like rn but its cold as fuck up here

This is why we hate you fucks. Just because we don't want to see gay flags everywhere like they are swastikas in nazi germany makes us the bad guys that want to kill all the gays. You people scream be tolerant but aren't so with others.

gay pride is bad you fucking mongoloid. Preaching degeneracy in the streets is bad. if you wanna fuck a guy up the ass go for it by all means but dont parade your shit in the streets and especially, and this is a big problem in canada, DONT INVOLVE YOUR KIDS. I swear canada will be the first country to legalize pedophilia this place is fucked beyond belief

literal retard. Great for investing property if you can afford 1million bucks for 500 sq ft

Beautiful. Lovely people. Generally very liberal.
Tolerant, friendly, and nothing like burgerlanders.

Can any saskfags report on the IT industry in the province? Wanting to emigrate for the hell of it, Network admin, 5 years experience. Looking at Regina or Moose Jaw, since I know folks in both cities.

This is canada in a nutshell. still wanna mive here op?

>literal retard. Great for investing property if you can afford 1million bucks for 500 sq ft
buy a condo then.

Like America, only feminine, weird labels, and smells like maple syrup or gravy.

Yeah I agree totally. I have three older brothers who are all into old dead wars. They can tell you every fucking detail about the guns and shit used in WWII, and it's all they talk about. Our dad was an inventor, but not one of my brothers has ever invented anything or built anything of value, bc they have no interest in the future, only clinging to someone else's old ideas of a past behind us already. They hate the enemies if those old dead people, and have planted their ideological flags with whichever camp they like, and occasionally you'll hear them rallying for their old dead causes. You can ask them what they think of weaponizing chimera viruses and high energy particle weapons, and they have no idea about any of that, because they are stuck in the past. I see them as having failed as individuals of a species, to adapt to a changing world, dooming their genomes to the scrap heap of alcoholics and retards. And it was all their own choice.

>you're not tolerating my intolerance

No shit mr wizard, welcome to 7th grade civics class. See if you can wrap your brain around not being a total cunt to everyone around you for two seconds.

Nice emotionally argument.

Anons,

I will be in Toronto by the end of may next year. What can you suggest from a culinary point of view? I just like to visit restaurants all over the world. Could you compare the city to New York because of the different influences of culture?

Also, we like to go out at nights, some good nightlife tips?

>tits in return

torontofag coming in here
here's the lowdown:
-weed is almost legal, so if youre into that, its pretty great and readily available (people just sell it in stores as if its legal)
-its alright if youre coming here for school, but you really want to go to one of the better unis (UofT, waterloo)
-scarb is a fucking shithole. just weird ass people everythere all the time, but im sure you dont have much of a choice so you just gotta make the best of it right. good ethnic food choices i guess
-toronto people are pretty "im better than you", especially when youre from places like scarb or brampton, so get used to people being general assholes (obviously not everyone)
-its cold. its hot. not sure where you come from, but get used to some 30 to 35+ celcius summers, and some -20 to -30C winters, but i guess no weird bugs, or tornadoes, or poisonous shit
-all in all pretty great, but i havent really lived anywhere else so what do i know