How to stop Zionism?

how to stop Zionism?

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/clips/2y8xoh/atheist-war
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By killing yourself.

You don't. TRUMP2020

disgusting human, don't procreate.

How did you ask? It’s easy. A better question is when.

You just drop a giant gas bomb; now it doesn't cause mass destruction to everything. What it does is it gasses all living things.

you don't. Zionism is a good thing.

explain Mr. Kike how Zionism benefits White Christian Males. oh wait.. you can't

begone Kike

i hope both die...including the muslims

>zionism
Why are you obsessed with it in the first place?

The establishment and prospering of the jewish state would only serve to remove jews from your nation. Something I imagine you'd be happy about. You should support zionism from a logical standpoint.

Nuke Jerusalem.

>because i have a shitty life and i need some group to hate
that group needs to be an evil super-secret club
9/11 was an inside job

>The establishment and prospering of the jewish state would only serve to remove jews from your nation
there are more Jews in NY than there are in Israel.. closely followed by CA. Jews aren't going anywhere they like having a sovereign nation to further their political agenda and also hide in the nice desirable places of the world.

stop supporting politicians who pander to evangelical retards

why is Trump obsessed with it? he recognized Jerusalem the capitol of Israel. Even fucking Obama didn't do that

well first of all you have to recognise that Zionism is just one aspect of a much larger problem. a spiritual problem. although Zionism does seem to be at the forefront of this problem religiously and politically speaking.

it's not about race, it's not about politics, it's not about ideology, it's simply good vs evil.

by focusing on individual ideologies and opposing them you actually contribute to them because they thrive on their opposition because that opposition validates them. you have to oppose the whole thing, evil, wherever you see it, at all times. expose it with truth and spread the word about it.

so yeah, it's not as simple as "stopping zionism" OP, even if that was somehow achieved, something else that would be a carbon copy of it just with a different name would arise soon after in its place because the root issue won't have been solved.

Nuke America

show me an exampled of "good" or "just" Zionism. It has looked entirely evil from my perspective, oppressing and killing at every turn.

southpark.cc.com/clips/2y8xoh/atheist-war

Nothing wrong with Zionism, why not join it?

it's lebensraum for jews

tell that to the Arabs who lived there first

I meant it as an insult, dipshit - comparing the zionists to nazis

it doesn't matter what you meant it as. they don't belong there, they don't belong anywhere. history has proven this

true christianity. not catholicism or any other religious sects that pick and choose what aspects of christianity they use and mishmash them with other occult beliefs but the faith based on the teachings of jesus. based on virtue and morality rather than self-righteousness and "holier than thou" bullshit which completely oppose what it's supposed to be about or whatever else.

and that's why judaism hates christianity and denies that christ is the saviour, because true christianity and it's moral purity, and christ himself, completely oppose zionism because they oppose all evil.

has it?

I don't mind jews living anywhere if they mind their own business, I just don't want them creating enemies for US and sucking up OUR tax dollars

make the US stop endorsing Israel and have neighbouring states invade the shit out of that part of the world

but that is precisely what they do in that place, eat up resources and create more enemies

what is the United States for $500, BOB.

Kill the kikes.