Anyone else currently taking a tolerance break? How long for? How long you been smoking for?

Anyone else currently taking a tolerance break? How long for? How long you been smoking for?

guess not!

Just toked last night, should I start my break today?

Going on a month and a half. Had to get a new, better job. I've smoked consistently (almost every day) for about 7 years.

Why would you stop?

I'm not 39. Smoked for years, then took a 10 year break. Started smoking a little over a year ago. Smoke daily, but getting ready to stop for good.

If my friend happens upon this thread, you know what to do, switch is at 100%

:::^^^^^))))

Taking a break until Friday or Saturday because I'm broke. I've been smoking since 1998.

Literally me. Honestly I think I preferred getting high everyday sobriety is overrated.

Taking a break until the 25th then I have a week off work so I'll blaze up and drop some acid.
Last break was a year and a half ago so these first couple days are going by so slow. Does anyone have any experience with the "legal herbs"?

Took a tolerance break for 2 months and never really went back to it, maybe once a month. After 10 years of smoking chronically, I found out being sober is much more enjoyable and I have my old personality back. Even when I smoke once a month I always regret it, weed just isn’t fun for me anymore and doesn’t have the same amazing effect it used to, no matter how long the tolerance break. It just drags me down and makes me lethargic and burnt out. I’ll always be pro weed and support it being legalized federally though.

smoked the last of my shit 2 nights ago, im going for a 1-2 month break to see how it is.

mine goes up within days, excuse my english. been smoking for 2 decades

This is something I've noticed happen to me over the past years. It seems like my highs are getting shorter and shorter and I'm skipping straight to just being burnt out

partly to see if i can, partly because i realised i spend an ordinate amount of time getting high, jacking of and then browsing the internet and playing videogames. i dont regret doing it, it was fun, but i want to mix things up. i'm currently on day 6. i've smoked every day for the past 10 years barring a few weeks off here and there because i cant get weed or cant smoke it. i feel like my short term memory is abysmal and my ability to process and understand new information isn't as good as it was. this could of course just be old age but i can't imagine chronic drug use (especially a drug that can impair memory) doing me any good.

i'm saddened by it all really. getting high and having sex is amazing. im going to miss it deeply.

Is everyone in here smoking shitty weed WOW

been here years and never understand this tolerance shit. You're supposed to upgrade your quantities regularly. Start buying ounces of dank you raging faggot. No one cares that you aren't feeling anything of ur weak tokes. Stop being a bitch. Roll some fucking blunts pack some bowls and get some dabs too and fuck off pussies. Put the dabs in a vape pen and get high wherever you want

Haven’t smoked in quite a few years. Maybe once I change professions I’ll try it again. It got to the point that I “needed” weed to make me happy or want to do anything. I’m glad I got out of that cycle. Hopefully, if I do try again, I don’t make the same mistake.

do you feel like it has had any impact on your cognitive abilities?

don't bother. they're a rip off at best and will fuck you up at worst. a brief google will show you some of the damage they have caused.

>dabs in a vape pen
if you aren't dabbing on a rig you might as well just eat bud

Not so much a break as much as it is that im broke af. Wish i lived in a legal state too so i wouldnt have to buy it illegally

i guess 'tolerance break' wasnt the best choice of words. anyone with 2 minutes to think about it knows how to up the strength of the drugs they're taking. i was thinking more of taking a break because constant use of any psychoactive drug might not really be that good for you

Almost been 24h here.

You know how when you stop smoking your dreams get much more vivid?
Try taking valerian root around this time for intense dreams.

You must be new to weed. Smoke chronically for 10+ years and then talk to me. I live in massachussettes where weed is legal completely and access to the highest qualities of edibles, wax, shatter, bud etc. weed changes how your pleasure senses work over a long period of time and changes how weed effects you. When I was in my teens and early twenties, weed cured my depression and anxiety, it now has the opposite effects.

pls no the dreams are the absolute worst part about it. they feel so real and there are 4-6 of them every night. they usually end with a bad situation happening and waking up with sheer relief that it was just a dream. last night 2 ended up being chased by a mob and one was being pushed into a small tube that got narrower and narrower until it suffocated me,

Use a vape pen and set ur own temp, pack a vape pen in less than 20 seconds, can't smoke rigs in your fucking car or out in public???

if you're taking tolerance breaks life must already suck for you so you soon realise dreaming is better than living. even the bad dreams are better than existing.

thats why I sleep 16 hours a day

You realize you can't just keep increasing the quantity you smoke all the time... I would be burning through a pound a day by now if I had

SMAHT. lol my dreams are nothing but manifestations of crippling anxiety. i would like to avoid them at all costs.

this is what real smokers do anyways that are successful so u have no point really and should look into enhancing ur high in other ways than just toking herb

Lol ok bro

whos says you cant smoke rigs in your car? i do that shit all the time. smoking in public, id rather have a joint than anything else

I'm in the same hole right now. My life has basically devolved into smoking and jerking it and im tryna change that

Nothing wrong with a car dab, just remember to crack those windows. And dont sleep on vape pens dude, they are muuuch more convenient then having to carry around a torch, rig, nail, dabber, etc. Obviouslly the rig will hit way nicer but sometimes its nice to just have a quick easy option. Also alot more accomodating when showing people who aren't too familiar with drug culture... people view the rig/torch process like you're fucking shootin heroin or something

stick with it bro. you can do it.

Gonna put my hands on some good hash tonight, didn't smoke for 3 weeks. It's going to be fucking awsome! Tolerance

break worths it

been smoking since my 20th bday, my brother took me to smoke with his mates. Been smoking way too much over the last month, I've kinda fell off from exercising and I've gained some weight (munchies are no joke). I'm trying to t-break for at least a week. It's just not the same with tolerance.

No but I need to.
Been smoking for about 7 years.
Only ever gone about 4 days longest w/o smoking since, not counting my desperation smoking resin when I didn’t have it.
Considering taking atleast a week, if its that much of a difference I might make it longer or a regular thing.

Don't smoke legal herb.

Trust me.

Oh shit, he re up?

Wrong. I had a dab pen. I could take massive rips with it. It might have been wasting some wax, but thats irrelevant now because the cops took it and 3/4 of a pound from my buddies house lol

identify the source. Mental problems always have a cause, and discovering it can help. Not all the time, but its worth a shot. Find the source and come to terms with what youre anxious about.

>shred personal record at the gym while high last night
>came home, got higher, blended 4 eggs, some vanilla, and salt and pepper up and fried it into an egg patty type thing
>ate it as a toast and peanut butter sammich
Munchies are for the gains my dude

sometimes, i never wake and bake.. only when everybodYs asleep and im close to get to sleep myself.. or i get drunk and play street fighter.

Does synthetic urine actually work these days?

I'm a security guard set to become commissioned soon and i'll most likely be tested, I just don't know the exact date.

Im curious to why you say that. I smoke medical all the time and have never really had a problem with it. Shits actually really strong

yeah they should, just buy from somewhere with reputable reviews. Dont you have a buddy with clean pee? thats what i usually do because its free.

Tolerance is mostly all in your head. There is a lot of scientific literature that backs this up too. For instance, someone who smoked for years developed a tolerance but they couldn't quite understand the mechanism behind it, because THC isn't like other drugs. The brain behaves totally different on THC than any other drug known. So when the person changed "strains" or went from a Sativa to a Hybrid or to an Indica strain, their tolerance was gone. Then they did a study where the people "thought" they were changing strains and they got higher than fuck all. Guess what? It was the exact same bud they had been smoking for ten years. It's all in your head. The brain is the most powerful drug on the planet.

I've been smoking for 23 years. I've been through every sort of paranoia trip and bad weed spell that you can imagine. Most of it was just me being me.

Hes referring to synthetic bud, not legal bud lol

I've been on a break for the past 6 months. I'm shooting for a year and then I'll start smoking again and try to keep it within moderation. I feel like weed is a beautiful thing as long as it doesn't become a daily or hourly ritual, which I've had problems with in the past.

i think you "create" the tolerance when you fully get used and understand the effects of the drug, it's not like lsd tolerance where you cant get high no matter what, cannabis is more of a understand thing

that's why first time smokers when they smoke a lot they get freaked out and scared, because they are not used to the drug and dont expect the effects

Been on probation since June and not worth it to risk jail time so I'm on break till next June. Started smoking cigs which sucks honestly just something to do. I miss it so bad. Been smoking for probably 6 years or so and never gone this long without.

It depends. The strain makes a lot of difference. Indica is calming and relaxing. Sativa will wind you up before you relax. A lot of people who get paranoid when they first start getting high are smoking a Sativa or a hybrid that leans more toward Sativa.

Some trivia for you... I knew Jack Herer, personally.

Time for 2hu!

sometimes, i never wake and bake.. only when everybodYs asleep and im close to get to sleep myself.. or i get drunk and play street fighter.

All of them smoke...

smoked for 10 years everyday. havent smoked in 11 months