Literal meme war being waged on Sup Forums right now

>literal meme war being waged on Sup Forums right now

What are you doing to fight it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oSLJe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards.

You realize it's because Trump was shown to be a pussy today so his shills are trying to slide all of those threads...

In a bowl or 2-cup measure, whisk together milk, egg and vanilla. Into another bowl, sift flour and baking soda. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the center. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined. Batter will be thick (thin with a little milk, if desired; batter will get even thicker as it sits).

Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Brush pan with melted butter. Using about ΒΌ cup batter per pancake, cook pancakes 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve.

archive.is/oSLJe - clinton overtrow syria

Yeah that's what it is.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

Everybody is welcome on this board of peace.

Everytime yo uencounter the hmmmmmmmmmmmmm smiley meme
post.
"i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot"
It is our only warfare against the liberal smiley meme. PRAISE KEK

Who cares, this is the thread that matters

>

>

>

I just reported this, have fun in the pokey faggot

You realize that guy is the person Trump is scared shitless of debating? Trump is truly a coward.

you are my based spic sidekick, or should i say sidespic :^)

trump was clearly tipped off about this debate goin sour and becoming an political ambush and there completely butt hurt over his decision not to talk to not even the democratic candidate over it.

merc shills everywhere to prevent Sup Forums from helping the guy damage control point it out because it shows everyone else what they're like.

If we fight them they win

You sound like a massive faggot. Go comment on Facebook.

Open borders for Israel. This should always be the response.

One person is using a script/bots to spam the same "hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg"/"Really makes you think.." shit as the first reply in every thread. Try and find a single thread made in the past 2 hours that doesn't have that as the first post. Protip: you can't.
"I just reported this, have fun in the pokey faggot" is also a script.

How to fight it: Report every instance of it you see, then ignore it. Giving it attention is just feeding the troll and making this go on even longer.

Releasing the Kraken