On a scale of 1 - 10 how mad does this make you, Sup Forums

On a scale of 1 - 10 how mad does this make you, Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvChaajJQrw
youtube.com/watch?v=cU500cNhnB0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

....the fuck

The worst part about was that the cop had “you’re fucked” engraved on his gun and that he was obviously getting off on the power he had over they guy

makes me fucking disgusted with our SWAT, at least i think its SWAT

where did it say “you’re fucked” on his gun?

the cop carved it into the barrel

america is such a shit hole

im way safer here in mexico

what the fuck was he reaching for though

He was just pulling up his pants

bad move

stockholm syndrome right here

Why do they need to point m4 at an unarmed man and why make him crawl towards you instead of slowly approaching and checking if he was unarmed and simply cuffing him?

That's fucked. I've seen a lot of messed up shit but it's just sick that this retard obviously was getting off to the power he had over this guy like said, even though he's a cop. He was fucking crying for christ's sake, and pulling up your pants isn't something you think about doing even in situations like that. Why the fuck would they force him to crawl towards him? And why was the cop being such a retard to tell him to keep his hands up in the air then tell him right after to crawl towards him?

because humiliation make pigs hard

>When you point a rifle out of a window and get caught and you continue not to do what you're told

I usually get off on criminals being killed by police, but this....
WTF? ?
The guy was already on the floor, no gun at all, that thing was a murder
but cops always get away with this kind of stuff

Just thanking my lucky stars I don't live in America lol. Where this type of thing is common and the cops always walk.,

usually i see the reasoning bc the criminal does dumb shit that looks threatening but the guy was literally crying on the floor with his hands there, i dont understand the issue or why the cop shot him, this is pretty bullshit

>do NOT make a MISTAKE
*BANG BANG BANG*

TO SERVE AND PROTECT

>Disobey police orders
>Stop crawling
>Reach down to pants
>Get shot because it looks like you're reaching for a weapon

I wonder why he got shot...

Could not have been more obvious he had no weapon and was not therefore reaching for one.

Not very angry. It is unfortunate that, in America, if someone puts their hand near their waist you have to assume they might be reaching for a gun.

This says more about the prevalence of deadly weapons than it does about murderous cops.

Yes, he shot too early. And, in any other society, it would be a clear-cut case of excessive force.

What if you did, in your heart, believe that guy on the floor was about to pull a pistol? Would you have done differently?

Fuck America.

Criminals hide their weapons in their clothes all the time, what makes you think he had absolutely no weapon of which the police would have known at that moment? Are you saying he had no weapon because it simply didn't look like it? What if you were the policeman at that scene and you had no idea would you take the risk?

never try to contain your spaghetti

You could tell he had no weapon because he hadn't reached for it at the time at all until 4 minutes in and he was sobbing and crying and totally complying up until that point.

Do you have no knowledge of human psychology? Human trick each other all the time. "Just comply, then when they least expect it, BAM!"
Niggers do it all the time.

He was lying on the ground and crying. So yeah, I wouldn't have shot him. Cops are way too trigger happy

I'm not mad just disappointed

in humanity

>MUH TRIGGAR HUPPY CUPS

Seriously? They don't want to shoot anybody. They just want to do their job.

Do you have any video proof of that?

>disobeyed them
He was clearly intoxicated and the cop was on a power trip, telling him to do exactly what he said or he would shoot him. The guy was clearly compliant, in fact I have no idea why they didn't walk over to him and detain him rather than making him crawl.

Dude hes obviously terrified and trying to be compliant. Definitely doesnt help that the cop insists on reminding him that he could die, and is issuing overly complicated instructions.

There were clearly other officers. Get him on the ground, cuff him, hes trying his hardest to comply.

To be honest, no, but I'm willing to bet someone on Sup Forums does. Or even here. Also it's basic knowledge that niggers hate cops

You need a goddamn lobotomy, you fucking fucktard. You saw video

lol

Then why have you claimed that if you don't have any proof? If they do it all the time, like you said, then it should be easy to find.

> Also it's basic knowledge that niggers hate cops

Probably because of all that killed unarmed niggers

That Cop is the definition of a NGGER

Yeah, except that's just not the case for all of them, and some do just want to shoot people. It's been proved time and time again sadly.

The cop started making up things since he was in control. Just about every time you see officers arresting someone who's try to comply, they'll tell the suspect to raise their hands so they can see around they're waist band, then tell them to turn. Around with they're hands up, the approach with weapon drawn, while one officer cuffs, the other(s) have their weapons trained on the suspect. They usually only ever tell the suspect to approach them, if they're complying, if they're near something that would make the arrest hard or could benefit the suspect if they're planning on attacking the officers. The cop told the guy to come to him and didn't move an inch toward him, he was wasn't planning on arresting him, he already made it up in his head he was gonna kill him, he was just waiting for him to fuck up.
>Also please notice how the other officers don't shoot, even after the "cop" did.

>no gun at all
Prove it. Dipshit was reaching for something and did exactly what he was told not to do less than a minute before. You're either a nigger or a beta cuck still pissy about speeding tickets, the type of person I'd gladly gun down and look for an excuse to do it. Blue line forever motherfucker.

If they "just wanted to shoot people" they could literally just shoot people.

>NGGER

git sum, pussy faggot

Because police in USA are for the most part retarded. They did very poor in high school, didn't go to college then got poorly trained at a police academy. It seems the common police would rather shoot someone than walk 15 feet to check them to avoid a shoot out in a hallway.

I don't know anything about the story but that video is just purely murder.

Also that cop looks like a fucking queer, his tattoos are wack as fuck and he thinks he's some kind of special forces for the military taking out high priority targets when all he can really do is shoot unarmed people while they're slowly crawling towards him like he asked.

retards, the guy did everything he was told NOT to do and the cop did everything thats in the cop textbook, in the end it was obvious he did a classic "reaching for concealed weapon" move

..... They DO just literally shoot people kek, that's why this thread exists. At least some of them do.

-10/10

Video was 100% unadulterated JUSTICE

honestly im into bdsm so it would be hot(69/10), hopefully he would rape me with his gun pointed at my head too

youtube.com/watch?v=BvChaajJQrw
>call police for help because your kid is suicidal
>cops show up and shoot him to death

M I S S I O N A C C O M P L I S H E D

youtube.com/watch?v=cU500cNhnB0
>Stage a training to instruct when to shoot v. when not to shoot
>use real bullets accidentally and kill the actor

A M E R I C A

BOOOhOOOO HOOOO whiteboi
killed whitecuckboi WAAAhaaaa
booohooo... FUCK YOU... die white
bitches! DIE! kill yourselves MOAR!

fuck donald trump

Over fucking 9000 that's how much. Give the guy fucking retarded instructions for something he is never going to be able to do.

Or tell him to lie flat, look away, then just go cuff him. This is FUCKING unbelievable.

no over 10,000* no over 100,000* no over a milliontrillionkazillianinfinty^infinity*w8xsj84

Face down on the ground, legs crossed, arms out palms up, face away.

A person poses very little threat to you like this and it gives you a great deal of reaction time if they try anything.

You try going from laid flat on your stomach to on your knees with your legs crossed its actually really fucking hard. The cops a cunt and could have arrested him where he was, fucking crawl towards me, what a fucking cunt.

agreed

Angry enough to post this. Somebody go open season on this asshole.

cop is completely justified, he gave him a chance the first time he put his hands behind his back. and then he does that move and it looks exactly like hes pulling a gun from the cops angle. i dont care how terrified and crying like a bitch you are. if you dont follow the cops simple instructions and make a move like that, almost any cop is going to shoot you, especially since the call was for a guy supposedly armed. if the cops get told you are armed, you better not fuck up.

I celebrate every time a random officer is gunned down while pumping gas or caught off guard.
I party hard when they die seeing it coming.
All cops need to be rounded up with their gang-banging cohorts and summarily executed

This is exactly why I laugh my ass off every time I hear about a pig getting gunned down, rot in hell you bottom-feeding welfare whores

I'd love to see this walking waste of oxygen be put in the same situation and see how well he handles it. Even if you made it out alive, would you still be on Sup Forums sucking the cops' metaphorical dick for treating you like a fucking animal and making you crawl on the ground when they could have had the situation diffused in 30 seconds flat if their pussy asses had the balls to arrest the dude himself without playing Simon Says despite being decked out in repurposed military equipment?

The problem with this is that there's absolutely no verification that any of this information in correct or if it even corresponds to the cuck in question

the reason the cops tell your to come to them is for their safety, if there had been a guy waiting in that hotel room doorway and a cop ran up to cuff him, the guy in the doorway couldve easily killed the cop. thats why he was telling him to move away from that corner and come to them. Also i wouldnt be put in that situation in the first place because wouldnt point a gun out of a hotel window like a fucking retard. especially after what happened the last time someone pointed a gun out of a hotel window. cop did nothing wrong and the judge confirmed it. keep crying libtards.

nigga, please. "Liberal" does not mean "person I don't agree with." I'm libertarian if anything. You cry "liberal" and you're not even a real conservative. How in the fuck is pumping billions of dollars into militarizing local police forces and letting them get away with murder because "lol he didn't follow the rules" supposed to be "small government"?

If there had been a guy waiting in the hotel room, the second officer could have and would have blasted him the moment the door opened, and that would have been justified. That's WHY they send two officers. But no, they're lazy ass useless government employees that need two people to do the work of one. One person does the yelling, the other does the shooting.