What does Sup Forums think of an Italy-Greece Union?

What does Sup Forums think of an Italy-Greece Union?

It was THE union of powers that created and defined Western Civilisation and formed the core of the mightiest power Western Civilisation knew for that time.

Obviously, there are language and cultural barriers, so it's not going to happen soon.

But seriously, imagine, the power of a united Greece and Italy. It would have a united population of 71 million people, beating France, just under Turkey.

The union of Greece and Italy should be the first step towards an alt-right Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oSLJe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In a bowl or 2-cup measure, whisk together milk, egg and vanilla. Into another bowl, sift flour and baking soda. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the center. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined. Batter will be thick (thin with a little milk, if desired; batter will get even thicker as it sits).

Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Brush pan with melted butter. Using about ΒΌ cup batter per pancake, cook pancakes 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve.

archive.is/oSLJe - clinton overtrow syria

Italians are the one people I legitimately feel close to. Not sure if it's mutual, since we're weaker as a country, and both them and us have had more interaction with different countries throughout the last few centuries, but I would love it if we improved our ties.

Give Megale Hellas to Greece.

They're not the same Greeks they were in their glory days, and Italy is still full of corruption, mafia, and third-world-tier practices.

first off clear Kavos from all the angloc.ucks than we talk

You wanna know what I just fucking did, pokey-skirting faggots? Guess.

I think Greece should look east, not west, for allies.

Turkey is a pretty unstable country and I think a Greek union with the secular people of Turkey could work.

From there, I would say hopefully Albania can be reasoned with. Cyprus is a given. I think Armenia and Georgia make sense too. They are prideful and do not want to be destroyed by Turkey/Azerbaijan and don't want to be swallowed by Russia.

Small though they are, they would represent like 12.5% each for the population of this proposed alliance.

The problem with Italy is the size of it's present economy and it's population. Greece, under ideal circumstances, could maybe have 50% the economic power of Italy in 100 years. But population wise, Greece is like 9.5/10 million native Greeks vs. Italy at like 60+ million.

I think relatively 'equal' distribution of population across ethno-economic boundaries is ideal.

But then again, I'd also advise Greece is foster the Aromanian and Arvanite minorities and hopefully revise the Pontic Greek community in Armenia/Georgia. Not for legal representation in either case, but just for healthy historical and cultural diversity of native peoples who co-exist perfectly already.

I suppose after such an alliance is created, it could compare to Italy economically and the history of the member states over hopefully decades would compensate for Italy's comparatively huge population.

Pic related.

>They're not the same Greeks they were in their glory days, and Italy is still full of corruption, mafia, and third-world-tier practices.

Italy was probably raped more, if that's what you're implying.

A lot of the immigration into Greece (vlachs, arvantives) were byzantine/roman subjects fleeing into Greece.

Slavs had a very limited presence over all and even modern Turks are mostly similar genetically to older samples.

Italians are greasy enough as it is.

I've some greek friends from university and i've been in greece something like 5-6 times for vacations.

Also fuck kebab acquire pita gyros.

Italy really had Its last hoorah in WW2 and they fucked it up

Don't think it's ever coming back 2bh lads

Holy Roman Empire Part 2 when?

>"Holy"
>"Roman"
>"Empire"

Yeah I'm sure excited to add all the Greek denbt to the denbt we already have.

Fuck off Papadopoulos.

I would love to.
But firts we have to deal with our denbts

>Also fuck kebab acquire pita gyros.

You Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar

>Terni mentioned
>Perugia isn't
HAH IN YOUR FACE YOU FUCKING RABBITS

I'm Greek

Fuck Italy

You're Australian

N-No , you are not

New Roman Empire fucking when.

>I think a Greek union with the secular people of Turkey could work.
The only Union Greece needs with Turkey is retaking Constantinople you fucking faggot.

Pay Denbts.

>Albania
>Reasonable
Shqiptar trash.
After Mussolini thwarted Greece on every move they made in the period between world war 1 and 2.

Western Anatolia is just as Greek as Constantinople. Every step you take you can find more Ancient Greek and Roman relics, having withstood a millennium of roach infestation.

I'd argue that Ionia is more Greek than Constantinople. Not just historically (that is barely even arguable), but also in people stock. Modern "Istanbul" has had a lot of migrations from all over Turkey. That happened much less in Ionia, which is full of Greek converts, janissaries descendants, and so on.

I'd like france and spain more to be honest.

Make Greece Great Again
MGGA

Love the names picked for each region. Would probably make some changes though. You can't have Mysia and Caria next to Ionia, instead of Aeolis and Doris.