What is so bad about white man asian woman relationships...

What is so bad about white man asian woman relationships? I understand that you people hate race mixing but if you don't procreate what is the problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oSLJe
youtube.com/watch?v=PSWYKGabC00
youtube.com/watch?v=aXie-y3hRvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

In a bowl or 2-cup measure, whisk together milk, egg and vanilla. Into another bowl, sift flour and baking soda. Stir in sugar. Make a well in the center. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined. Batter will be thick (thin with a little milk, if desired; batter will get even thicker as it sits).

Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Brush pan with melted butter. Using about ΒΌ cup batter per pancake, cook pancakes 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve.

archive.is/oSLJe - clinton overtrow syria

there is literally nothing wrong with racemixing and white man/asian woman relationships

im pretty sure 99% of white men with yellow fever are just closet homos, since theres basically no difference between asian "men" and women

There is nothing wrong with racemixing. It's literally 100% Sup Forums memes.

Fucking thank you. Everyone uses elliot rodger as an example, but his mom was malaysian, when I'm talking japanese and korean and chinese.

Haha so if I like hot girls I'm gay is what you're saying

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=PSWYKGabC00

>thinking there is a single man on /pol (that's not a fag) that will refuse to racemix with

Asian Beauty Picts coming up

Pretty simple, we don't want you to ruin our women for us.

this
se asia is much different from far east

holy fuck what a cutie!!!

I for once long for the new master race that is the White-Asian mix

reminder to sage

thanks

Why are looking for validation here?

who doesn't...

remove this

no one wants a dirty party "i can do everything men can" girl, even if she's asian

>Oooh honey, your stare so hot I feel like a dog in a boiling pot.

>No

Asian grillz are cute. Banged a chick from Hong Kong yesterday.
Gonna get a visit from a busty Taiwanese qt in July.

Thanks interpals.net!

are you sure?

If you dont procreate then whats the point?
Wanna waste your time, youth and money on a woman that wont give birth to your children?
Be my guest.

I've had some who want to come meet me but don't you feel bad about having them pay thousands to travel to Sweden just to fucking meet you?

Nothing, but WMAF sons are usually betas. AMWF children look more white and are raised by to be socially aware by their white mothers and alpha asian dads. Beta Asians can't get white women.

kek

they stank, they dont use deodorant, they dont brush their teeth ever, they are down a completely different evolutionary tree than you, their ear wax is dry and powdery instead of yellow/sticky like caucasian. they have no soul or natural human empathy, and your kids will look nothing like you (as if you'd find one that even would date you).

but go ahead visit japan/korea/china, they will stare at you, just as you would stare at an albino.

>sweden...

Source?

Asian women love the big American cock

Dry earwax gene is responsible for Asians not having body odor in the first place. "Empathy" is a weakness. Look at what you empathetic whiteys did to Europe. Asian girls are thirsty for white cock just like me.

It be nice to fuck them and hang out but comon it can't possibly be worth it for them.

Makes me feel like an asshole if I'd accept them coming here.

>having sex without the purpose of procreating
Thats your problem.

The Asian girls I met are generally very conscious of hygiene and odor, even the mid-tier ones.

So i don't know where this is coming from

Silly Nigger, No Asian for you

Stop talking and post more cuties.

K pop

i don't have time for interpals and shit like that but if they want to come meet i won't turn them away. if they have money to burn i have a cock to put it in them.. i really don't see the problem..

besides, it's not like you won't go out on a date or whatever. i doubt even if she's the biggest whore she won't just go to your place to fuck. though i wouldn't mind that either...

>If you can read Chinese, you will know what
values that Asian women hold dear ;)

Yeah, this is more attractive...

Than this.

i need that jav code polandball...

Asian MILF

holy shit Vietnamese science output is insane; already unlocked dentistry

Sorry cheesebulgar, do not have it.

i thought you were my friend poland-bro.......

race traitors like white people. you can find bars where the 'coal burning' asian women congregate. if you go, wear a suit and be worth 8 figures. they rank about where white american coal burners do in our culture.

>

>implying asians dont stink
every human stinks, some stink more or less, asians stink very badly.

>implying empathy is a flaw

you'll fit right in with these subhumans then, too bad you'll just be a circus freak show to them. but give it a try.

>thirsty for cock

only the nasty ones with a strong desire for a green card. usually with a service member already planning their divorce. you actually think you'll find long enduring happiness? you sound like a fool.

>actual subhuman replying to me
you dont belong here you dirty dirty gook (YOU STANK)

Why would I feel bad? It's their choice

But this girl was in Berlin anyway, so it's a short bus ride.

holy fuck, you are a faggot...

what happened, did the cutie asian girl in high school rejected you?? faggot

Generally if they have already went as far as to travel to meet you, they know what's gonna happen. I've banged two girls from Interpals, and both times it took less than an hour to get them into bed.

EIther that or a Jealous White Whore
>You never know

thats a finn.

Post half-breeds you get after that relationship

You notice how us and Australia are never pro this, it's always you fucking countries without them, you guys have no idea what you're asking for, they're just as shitty as any other minority in large numbers.

Nice projection.

Best relationships I've had were with Asian girls. Anything I've had with white girls just turned dysfunctional. Now I'm in a long-term with a qt asian girl who basically worships me and it's the best relationship I've ever had. Both of us can unironically discuss how racist we are and I'd say she has more empathy than I do, but I have little to none. She has a soft pleasant voice, soft skin, does not stink, strives to be useful at housewife duties, all while being kinky as fuck.

I'm sure you must have had a heartbreaking experience at some point with an Asian, but your experience is not the experience of most.

You can tell her age by that swimsuit alone, shit looks like Persian tiles from 2000 years ago.

But I am burglarbro, I just dont have.

how much time does it take you usually to get a grill from interpals to drool over you? do you use it specifically to try to bang girls or it just happens naturally? i'm guessing you are blond/blue eyed. over 6'??
yep, probably a white whale kek
it's a tatar actually..

Half Korean and half German-Scottish

Korean father and an American mother

What the fuck is up with you with Asians and smells. Did an Asian QT not let you sniff her feet or something?

Half Korean and Half German/Puerto Rican

holy shit he got the exact right proportion of each
german-scottish receding hairline but even that looks handsome as fuck on him
hot damn

ayy kek

Half Korean and half German/Italian

Half-breeds are mentally unstable basketcases. Especially the asian-whites.

Shills stop this race traitor shit especially on pol

i'll take things that never happened for $500 alex

>heartbreaking experience

interesting, but no, being near an infestation of them is plenty enough to deter any person with a brain. their ghettos are the nastiest you'll ever find, both here and abroad.

YOU STANK

nice inbreeding there

Korean mother and an British father

youtube.com/watch?v=aXie-y3hRvA

mai qt hafu husbando

the smell of retched fish and BO is possibly the worst thing i've ever smelled. truly disgusting and subhuman

whatever you say whale...
kek, cute

The idea is to create an obedient work force not smart enough to question the system. Anyhow, mixing white people with east asians is problematic because the average IQ might even increase.

Nigger please
Stop projecting your insecurity and bad odor to
other ethnicities.

Children are not allowed on this board.
You got it?
>Drink this

Maybe you just farted?

Really depends on the girl, of course.
The hong kong girl wrote me less than a week ago, asking about stuff to see in Copenhagen. We probably wrote less than 20 messages to each other.
The girl from Taiwan started sending me nudes after a couple of days.
I don't use it specifically to bang girls, but it has kinda taken that turn now. I actually started using it when I was with my ex, who was Bulgarian lol

I have brown hair, green eyes, 6'3". I'm not ridiculously gorgeous by any means.

Half French American and half Chinese Filipino

You don't have to be so jealous. Also not all Asians are uncivilized Chinese mongrels. You need to be selective just like you would of any other girls. The shy, introverted girls are the ones who will give you the best results when it comes to Asian girls.

bro, you can smell them from hundreds of feet away, their hygiene and general cleanliness is subpar at best. the smell of fish and unclean kitchens propagates. this would be something anyone who has been in proximity to them would know. you are clearly an ignorant person, listen to canada and australia if you dont believe me.

ayy look it's another sheltered white person who is unaware of the disgusting nature of the subhuman asian

why can't you be into normal fetishes like me poland-ball? what's wrong with incest, rape, bukkake..

i won't even ask what is this....

Nigger i have no problem with bamging that or even a niggress. The point is to not be in a relationship with them (bad example to others) and most importantly do everyrhing in my power to not get her pregnant