this, nothing like bulgarian ones

My ancestor :)

Looks highly autistic

>those futile attempts to make Alexander look white

hahaHAHAHHH

This.

Slavs aren't white.

Sorry but this DeviantArt image disagrees

One question: Maybe I confused something, but years ago I saw some documentary on Polish TV about some place in Macedonia that supposedly has the largest "wine cellar" in the world, it was an underground construction with tens of kilometers of tunnels, I remember that some guy was using a car to travel from one tunnel to another. Any Macedanon knows what this may be? Anytime I try to find it on the net I always see articles about Milestii Mici in Moldova, while I'm almost sure that this documentary I'm talking about was from Macedonia.

We wuz conquerors n shit

Take the Alexpill

Sorry everyone but Alexander was Nordic and most likely my ancestor

>"This marvelous digital artwork (pictured left) is a true to life colorization of an ancient painting of Alexander the Great, original artist unknown. This was the last work of art depicting Alexander to be fashioned during his lifetime."

realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Minoan_Greece_2a.htm

he was black

>IBERIA

Wait!

If Alexander the Great was Macedonian, why did he have an Anglo name? Correct me if I'm wrong, but does this not prove that Alexander was in fact the ancestor to the Anglo race?

There were two Iberias.
That would only mean that Anglos come from Slavs.

Sorry but Alexander was a WASP (White Anglo Saxon Pagan)

He didn't.
Everywhere he signed with Aleksandar Makedonski

Sorry but Alexander was a white Anglo
no proof is needed

Alexander was legit white with blonde hair. People seem to keep forgetting that Germanics, Slavs, Macedonians, etc. all came from the same supergroup.

What's so special about Alexander the Great? Sure, his conquests were impressive but after he died his empire collapsed. It was all for nothing

It doesn't matter. He made the impact, he's remembered to this day, he survived in memory of people to this day. While millions of people die and no one will ever remember them,

He Hellenised the Middle East and brought two worlds together. Spread the Greek language and philosophy which had massive effects on the way the region developed. His empire collapsed, but into successor states, not into nothing.

slavs are subhumans

Literally the only time when you were relevant, Aлeкcaндap

>alexander was blonde even considering that he was born before the blonde hair mutation took place in the baltics

>Based on recent genetic research carried out at three Japanese universities, the date of the genetic mutation that resulted in blond hair in Europe has been isolated to about 11,000 years ago during the last ice age.

if that was true, all of europe would be blonde, because we all descend from those neolithic farmers.

Aussies you lost war against emus.

>if that was true
It is.
>all of europe would be blonde,
That conclusion doesn't follow from what I've posted.

>born before the blonde hair mutation took place in the baltics

literally what are you even talking about

By the way, Alexander is described as having blonde hair by his contemporaries..

Neolithic farmers weren't in Europe 11,000 years ago

>because we all descend from those neolithic farmers

We descend from Indo-European invaders that genocided the Old-Europeans

France, Spain, and Britain were I2(Old Europeans) before the Proto-Celts(R1b) came and genocided the Old Europeans

He singlehandedly changed the world and touched every single "civilized" people in some way. His empire collapsed, but his generals carved their own realms and because of it greeks and greek culture was spread all the way to china and india. The chinese literally learned sculpture from the greeks.

Pindar described Athena as fair-haired. The sculptor Pheidias may have depicted Athena's hair using gold in his famous statue of Athena Parthenos, which was displayed inside the Parthenon.[65]

Hera, Apollo and Aphrodite were also described as blondes.[66]

Pindar collectively described the Homeric Greeks of the time of the war between Argos and Thebes as fair-haired.[66]

The Spartans are described as fair-haired by Bacchylides.

In the work of Homer, Menelaus the king of the Spartans is, together with other Achaean leaders, portrayed as blond.[66]

Although dark hair colours were predominant in the works of Homer, there is only one case of a dark hero, and that is when the blond Odysseus is transformed by Athena and his beard becomes blue-black.

Other blond characters in Homer are Peleus, Achilles, Meleager, Agamede, and Rhadamanthy

>Proto-Celts(R1b)
I think you mean Proto-Italo-Germano-Celts

>Italo
No such thing
Italic are J2 and E3b

>Germano
No such thing again
Germanic are I1 and I2

"Eurooeans" without blonde hair most likely have negro or arab ancestry

first europeans were dark haired you shitskin

No need to get butthurt ahmed

I am a Greek you shitskin

The ancient Greeks were nordic

Go prep the bull, negroe

Your bullshit pseudoscience means nothing. If you are not blonde and blue eyed, you have negro ancestry and are not european.

yes and i am the second king of china

>pseudoscience
>admixture results
Pick one, Mamadou

Are you greek

he is a slav subhuman

t. hairy manlet greaseball

croats are ugly slavic subhumans and scum like serbians

illusions xd

western bulgaria desillusion

>If you are not blonde and blue eyed, you have negro ancestry and are not european.
Varg isn't a source. He's a delusional murderer NEET with autistic wife sitting on his ass in the woods on French welfare.

Fuck off jew

Not an argument, you mentally detached animal.

You haven't refuted what varg said. Varg bases his claims on science, unlike you Jewish christcucks

>You haven't refuted what varg said.
>Varg bases his claims on science
Except he doesn't.
There is nothing to refute here. Go back to books and stop embarrassing yourself.

pic related, fresco of Macedonian soldiers at Philip's unearthed tomb.

>his descendants ruled the the Middle East for a couple hundred years until Romans took over
>the only argument against this is "b-b-but they weren't unified!"

Nigga, that's because the Hellenes were that fucking awesome and brave that only someone like Alexander could keep together a Hellenic Empire that spanned from the Danube to the Indus. Just because Cyrus and Darius managed to maintain their holdings in Asia doesn't mean much when Asiatics were natural slaves who, besides for a select few nobles, were unwilling to fight and resist their despotic rulers. The Hellenic kingdoms were different, as Alexander went across the savage East, he left behind colonies of polis, and commanders and re-allocated populations of Greeks in Asiatic cities who turned them into a polis. The concept of citizenship for free people of these States then appeared in the distant East, and these holdings became more noble and willing to resist than the aristocrat cultures of Asiatics during Achamenid times. When Alexander died, it wasn't like near-Easterners started to successfully rebel, but that literally his top generals divided into kingdoms that they held for centuries.

Alexander managing to take over most of Greece, by itself, is more of an achievement than Cyrus with the most of the Middle East. As Greece was filled with warring and manly States and people, while the Near-east was filled with decadent natural servile ones. It's why no practically no Eastern kingdom or tribe held by the Achaemenids even resisted him when he marched through once the Persians fled from the area, besides for the Tyrians (who first capitulated but then switched their mind when Alexander wanted to go into their city to officiate his rule in the area when the city was having an important religious festival that barred just that), or the Bactracians, Sogodians, and Indians--who weren't as affected by the same servile disease of Near-Easters.