I've been trying to cuddle with my friends more, but I'm so afraid for some reason

I've been trying to cuddle with my friends more, but I'm so afraid for some reason..

Sup Forums why am i afraid to lay close to the people I care most about? I ask them if they want to snuggle, and they do (I have a really loving friend group) but I'm still just so afraid

I can never initiate it, and even when it does "happen" I'm all stiff and awkward

what is wrong with me? why am i afraid of human connection?

I just want to feel warm in my heart

OP is a Fa..... nice bait

I'm not baiting?
what could I be baiting

sounds like ur scared of being rejected(?)

op is a literal faggot

there's nothing to reject though.. both me and my friends agree that we should cuddle, but i always chicken out

they don't blame me for being afraid I just don't understand why I'm afraid

if that's what you wanna call it that's ok too

cuddlers are the first ones to get the bullet

maybe you're afraid you'll pop a boner

cuddling is gay by itself

probs related to vulnerability

fag

Because cuddling can be a gateway to fucking, and your such a bitch you know you'll be bottoming your bff tyrones frighteningly massive cock.

human contact shouldn't be scary, were social creatures through and through

I'm not afraid of that, I know I would pop a boner, that's something I'm at least prepared to handle xD

human contact isn't gay. Anal sex with another man is pretty gay though. try not to confuse the two, they're quite different

definitely.. self confidence maybe..

but, i Trip often, which is a very vulnerable state. I'm not afraid to tell my friends my struggles or emotions.. what could I feel vulnerable for?

my friends aren't like that. I wouldn't mind light sexual contact with some, but this is seriously a "i love my friends" thing.

at least one of my buddies is in the same boat as me, so we've been trying to help each other feel more comfortable with it lol...

Listen man, I was in the same boat as you, me and two friends, we loved each other, but said it wasn't like that. Cuddles a few times without anything happening. Erections, hard nipples, and a bit of wetness happened, but we all laughed it off. Then it happened, we got some booze in us to lower inhibitions and bam! Three virgins in a bisexual three way, polyamory, love, anal, all because we were comfortable enough to cuddle.

>what could I feel vulnerable for?
exactly. so stop being a faggot and go cuddle them and not be awkward. you're welcome.

I don't fear that happening, worst case I can always say no, but I'm a sexual person so that would be ok with most people. I'm a pleaser :s

That's the goal ;__;

Wait a fucking second, cuddling means light sexual contact?
What is this faggotry?

Moar pics of you

Actually you're a massive faggot. If I even attempted to cuddle with any of my friends, I would get the shit kicked out of me. Fuck you

no, but it can LEAD TO sexual contact.

I'm not trying to jump the gun here, I just want to feel cuddled

you need friends who aren't violent animals tbh. caring and loving friends are really rewarding..

you need a hug man. ;3

hugs.. i can do hugs! but not snuggles... ffs

So you're a fucking trap.
Traps are gay.

what a qt post moar