How to find girls or even friends when new to town of less then 10 000 mostly old retired people too (pic is town)

How to find girls or even friends when new to town of less then 10 000 mostly old retired people too (pic is town)

Other urls found in this thread:

webchat.quakenet.org/?prompt=0&nick=&channels=#suckcockandbegay
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

check nearest elementary school

I actually live a couple houses down from one don't tempt me

If it makes you feel better, my hometown has a population of 350. Just go to bars and shit and visit with the locals. They might like you, user.

What's your age? What do you do for a living?
Didn't you consider moving to a better place?

Small towns are losing population because people wonder the same as you, OP. Cities give you better opportunities, unless you want to be a farmer or something like that.

In fact, it happens to most small-ish populations.
My mother was from a very rural village, population under 100. She didn't want to work on the farms, so she moved to the city where she got married and where I was born. It's a 400.000 population city, so it's a much more interesting place.
But still, my coworker though the same about this place and moved to one of the big cities, more than 2M population, seeking more cultural activity and events.
People tend to move to bigger places, and the rural areas get empty. It's just the way things work out...

OP, still around? I better not be telling boring stories of my life to the void.

Not OP but I enjoyed thanx

This is now a small town thread

Hit the lions, K of C, elks, Church, or any place with a fund raising dinner.

Just for fun, this is the village of my mother. Now it's mostly a ghost town...

Thanks user, appreciate it.

Living in a town of 300. 6 months of winter. God bless the internet.

I'm 19 need and severely deppressed

I'm here don't worry just contemplating used to level in a town of 20 000 before but this place is way up north (northern ontario)

Wow how far from closest village?

Thanks I have severe anxiety but I usally get along better with older people anyway know and good bar drinks?

Take up snowshoeing.

See if there are any Meetup dot com groups in your area....should be some running/hiking/kayaking folks around there...
And go to all the local podunk events - sausage suppers at the vfd, 4th of July celebrations, Christmas events etc...see if the chamber of commerce has a list of events.

It's cold as shit right now IL def look into it lots of wildlife around hope I don't step on a hipernating bear

Many people get burned out or disgusted with big city living and want a nicer place to live...

Already looked mostly a old people stuff although I'm 25 percent native and a few thing to do with that around not sure if they'd accept me though

this is what I said as well. I'm AMAZED at the number of bored hot girls at local dances and events...

So true going to Toronto a small city makes me feel sick to my stomach the air and people just make me nervous and pysically ill

Don't worry about the bears until spring. Check out a community center. Card game nights are fun. The local watering hole always works.

webchat.quakenet.org/?prompt=0&nick=&channels=#suckcockandbegay stuff

It's free to start a new group- do that and see if you find someone that shares your interests- coffee, working out, biking, photography or whatever you like.

Gonna check out the local hole in the wall see if I can find some old grizzled frontiers men to hang out with a couple of them around

BTW- "old people" have daughter that need boyfriends...

if you're really desperate...you could try going to church or church events...

What's the best community place you think to start a table top board game type of club?

>know any good bar drinks?
Well you have a case of autism not anxiety user

Ayyyee

reminds me of this girl, who was also complaining about living in small town with mostly old people

unless I got them mixed up, which is possible

If you need a job, and don't want to feed cows, you have no other option...

Just measured it for you. Please note that that's the "big town" around, and it has 2000 inhabitants.

I gotta go going across town for dinner keep small town thread alive thanks for all the tips anons we should name our shitty small town community

Move the fuck out, dumbass

Sorry, messed up the stats. 2000 inhabitants is for the whole area (130km2), including all the small villages like my mother's one. The "town" is probably under 500, but I have no reliable stats for it.

Eat shit cityfag

Wow I'm guessing this is in Europe looking g at the buildings rural France or Spain?

vfw, library, city hall meeting areas, parks, - does any one do bingo??(it's actually competitive and a lot of fun)

Again mostly older folk but I might luck out people move here for retirement so not many you people get pulled up with them (except me)

Very rural area of Spain. Have an actual pic instead of a google maps snapshot.
This is all that remains of the village. There are maybe 3 houses still standing, and everything else is falling down, slowly.
It's a nice calm place, but it is the most boring thing you can imagine after a while.

Hmmm maybe my diamond in the rough is out there

Love old European architecture but I can imagine it must be lonely I guess finding someone must be difficult and limited to a few hundred people in your age group

When I was a child, I used to spend a lot of time there. There were still a few more people than nowadays, and I had fun exploring every path and field that was accessible, and walking in the woods. Most city people don't experience that kind of things, it was an interesting experience. But I don't plan to ever go there for a meaningful amount of time...

Nice just to visit I'm sure used to live in Newfoundland (canada) town less then 300 on an island can be boring when all you see are the same 30 buildings and the ocean all day can drive you mad if you have nothing to do

When I was a child, I went there the weekends, as I lived in the city, but there was a grand total of... 2 boys and 2 girls on the village. To have some fun they had to walk 3km to go to the town, where the school was, and there were like a dozen or two other kids. That was all for people my age.
The only people living there now are all over 80... but their sons/daughters (in their 50s or more) go visit and give some maintenance to the fields. For now.
Woods will end up engulfing the village, for sure.

I can understand that, user. It isn't that they aren't beautiful places, but one needs at least a tiny bit of interaction to keep sane.

If you don't mind a long walk across the woods, with very steep paths sometimes, there are some nice places almost nobody will get to see, as there is no road there.
It's a bit sad seeing a place like this die...

After the walk.

Where is this so I can bring my American Dollar and be treated like a king?

I didn't say this was a poor place, it just got empty after people went to the city.
People on these places were very frugal and saved money slowly for all their lifes; you'd be surprised at it.
Anyway, even if you had all the cash, there is nobody to serve you. My grandma still lives there, but she's 96, and would invite you for lunch even if you didn't have a penny. Don't expect her to accept a penny either.

>96

This place actually sounds very wholesome... Maybe it's better off having a little population, no? Maybe it's time for you to move to the city so you can seek opportunities.

I'm in the city already, user. Grandma still there, because she doesn't like living in the city, even if she has a house there too... And yes, she's 96 and living by herself in a ghost town. I'm always worrying about her, but what can I do, I live at 150km from there.

This is what I get for not reading the thread.

Buy a fast car so you can drive 150km/h and be there in an hour.

Bang some hot kindergarden teacher

Roads aren't that good on such a rural place, but yeah, you can be there in hour and a half if you hurry up. Still means I can't go there that often, though.

Thanks for your time user!

So FREE buildings?? start a cult... or a harem!!