Amerifag here. Drank too much coffee, stomach feels like shit. Trying this tea thing out...

Amerifag here. Drank too much coffee, stomach feels like shit. Trying this tea thing out. Are you supposed to squeeze the tea bag out before removing? How do you tea drinking euro faggots do this shit?

teafag here, don't squeeze the bag, unless maybe it's herbal tea.

Tea fag here, you're supposed to tear the bag open and empty the remainders in the cup.

>tea
>european
kek

Just start drinking lattes. Drinking drip coffee tears up my stomach, but I can drink lattes all day. The milk helps a lot and it tastes good cold or hot.

for black tea, I squeeze the bag
for green tea, I leave it in.

Check'ed
Check'ed
Check'ed

About Tea... you do not use a "Tea Bag"

you do if you can't be assed to buy loose leaf

Latte like put warm milk in espresso? I think I can make espresso. Bout to try.
are you a tea purist?
just assumed ginders didn't use Sup Forums so who else drinks tea? the god damn Europeans.

Are you mentally challenged? If there's no bag, it just falls into the water and becomes leaf soup. No, wait, don't respond. Eurofags probably actually prefer it that way and I don't want to be burdened with that knowledge.

Too much coffee? Stop being a pussy and switch from dark roast to medium or light. Tea is for pussies and women.

put it in your mouth and suck it.

With bags I usually place it in the spoon, and use the thread to wrap around it like a snake and squeeze it.

You use a tea strainer. It’s like a metal reusable tea bag.

Can confirm. Buy loose, whole leaves. Strain them after brewing or get a reusable infuser.

>this
according to the tea its either gonna taste shit or very good
dri eet

Tea brewing lvl 99 right here

Make sure you dilute the tea with an exact ration of 3 parts bleach to 1 part tea. This will break down the enzymes in the tea and help stop stomach aches. Remember, if you start feeling worse up your ratio to 5 parts bleach to 1 part tea. It always gets worse before it gets better. Good luck user and God speed.

I used to use a tea strainer but since I had to wash it, I got sick and just started buying baggies.

I can concur that this is the correct way to drink tea.

euro faggot here

suck on the tea bag fag

Drano also works.

Don't squeeze the bag. What's left in the bag is usually bitter and will make the tea bitter.

Good point user, Drano will also suffice if you find yourself all out of bleach.

Drano will also take away the bitter taste of the tea when applied in the correct ratios.

I'm gonna try this tonight and keep your post up so if I die, you'll get arrested. :^)

step one: move to a country with high enough voltage in their power grid to use a teakettle. ffs, even india's managed that shit.
step two: get yourself some tea leaves.
step three: don't be a retard, make yourself some tea.

squeeze and shove it up your ass. It will be an effective plug against diarrhea

>tea
>bag

drink only black tea, anything else is for faggots and shitskns
>milk first so you dont damage the china
>if you have a vagina leave it for 3-5 mins then take it out
>if you are a man leave the bag in so it gets stronger as you go
>drink it as hot as humanly possible
>dont forget to raise your pinky finger

>having a whole extra device JUST for tea
Thanks, but I'm not autistic.

Is a tea infuser really worth? I've been drinking Stash lemon and ginger herbal tea for a while. They're teabags.

Will proper loose leaf taste that much different?

Why would I need electricity to make tea?

Why would I need 220volts AC to make tea?

Yes. You can also make a cold one with cold milk and ice. My stomach handles iced ones better than hot for whatever reason.

>if you are a man leave the bag in so it gets stronger as you go

I bet you've a panini maker or a waffle iron.

>milk in tea
This isn't just a meme? What the fuck is going on in Europe?
>milk
>in
>TEA
Like, nigga, what?

Making a good cup of tea is a bit of a process. Tea bags are filled with tea of a suitable blend and size of leaf that makes sure they leach their flavor and color quickly into the water. What I do is to pour freshly boiled water over the tea bag, followed a few seconds later by a little milk (that stops the milk being scalded). I then stir the teabag around, and lift it out and back in a few times until the color of the tea coming out of the tea bag is not darker than the cup any more. Then I rescue the tea bag (without squeezing it). Ya ho, perfect cup of tea.

BTW there is nothing remotely effeminate about drinking tea. Try asking an Italian if its OK to drink cappuccino in the afternoon. The last time I did in Milan, they thought I was as gay as could be.

oh, allright then.
step one: gather firewood.

>Europe
nigga, please.

I actually don't. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

milk only in black tea, we're not savages

>what is a gas stove

allright. a toaster?

In that case, make sure you leave a note saying you were drinking hot tea so the cops will laugh and call you a bitch for drinking tea and absolutely let it go. Make sure you include in the note that you were soliciting directions from Sup Forums on how to make tea. Then write 3 paragraphs describing what Sup Forums is & how it is primarily used on a day to day basis. Then pull up all the trap threads you've saved for later, just for good measure. Ice cold unsweet tea or nothing you wannabe Eurofag.

>making hot water in a pan on a stove
are you living in a dorm? do you eat cereal out of a mug?

Chai came from India? Sri Lanka? first .. Pati Chai was tea with milk, that came back to UK from the Raj in India. We didn't invent it, we just spread it around a bit. In Hong Kong they drink sweet, milky tea since the British took tea from India to Hong Kong, but had to use evaporated milk so it would travel.

This sounds legit. Giving this a go.

Yeah, but that's pretty common, who the fuck doesn't have a toaster?

Oh absolutely. Earl Grey should be drunk in the afternoon with a little lemon squeezed in, and no milk. The lemon juice lightens the tea slightly, which is nice to observe as you stir it in.

Just saying for sake of argument. You don't NEED electricity or firewood. Personally, I microwave my water like some kind of barbarian. It's faster and doesn't taste any different.

>Yeah, but that's pretty common, who the fuck doesn't have a teakettle?

Fair enough. I'll chalk this up to "cultural differences."

>Personally, I microwave my water like some kind of barbarian
nuff said

The hardest part about drinking hot tea in America is telling your dad that you're gay.

lemon juice, always good. Though I prefer Jasmine Green Tea in the afternoon

allrigt then.
at least there's no sandniggers around starting an argument how the only way to make coffee is with hot sand

Hey, buy some 'Twinings - Earl grey' the dark yellow box and you'll be off to a good start.

In parts of Germany they drink hot water, with no tea or coffee or anything in it.

Methinks he doth protest too much. Are you feeling a little queer?

bag on spoon, loop string around and squeeze
u pleb

its different for different kinds of tea

earl grey is good to squeeze, whereas green tea shouldnt even be boiled

>taking even basic fucking culinary advice from GERMANS

But drink Earl Grey with lemon, and not milk ;-)

Do a taste test.
Make two identical cups of tea.
Squeeze one bag, don't squeeze the other.
Taste both, be critical. Which do you prefer?
Or do you prefer being told what to do?

Milk before taking the teabag out? Good god no. Get the tea strength right first, then add a dash of milk (if you must, though it is better without).

Does drinking tea make me smarter or more enlightened then others? I know philosophers and stuff drink tea.

>In parts of Germany they drink hot water, with no tea or coffee or anything in it.
I thiught that way a myth, until I met a maths student on a train. she told me she did that all the time. in fairness the vast majority does not do it, and they think the germans that do it are really weird

just do a green tea enema bruv

I know who has never seen any german food. (you)

I have been to Deutschland and found it very nice. My grandfather was there some years ago as well. He didn't try the tea though. Although he served hot lead tea to a few Schnitzel lickers.

>Schnitzel lickers
yeah, those australians will do that to you...

Im drinking that exact same tea right now

I have literally been to Germany. I liked the food a lot. Pork knuckle was fucking awesome.

are you a idiot or pretending to be one. let it pass do not go for tea you took too much caffeine and yes its a painkiller also caffeine is use to empty or clean stomach so let it pass tea does the same but it will get worse so let it be

>don't damage the china
>if you are a man
I'm getting mixed signals here...

The greatest artists and craftsmen in history have all been men. A real man can appreciate fine things, user.

Aww yiss.

in order to get work done these days, i need to feel like i'm dying from drinking a pot coffee. Just need that sweaty anxious feeling to focus. I dunno why.

only colonials drink from anything but fine china

What about Mona Lisa you idiot?

Do any of you even know how to tea?

If you drink anything other than this, you might a well drink piss.

nice, but Sainsbury's Red Label is a far superior tea

Take the bag out and start chewing it, while drinking and filtering the liquid through it.

Why only with herbal tea

Press the bag against the side of the cup with the spoon and give it a bit of a squeeze before you take it out.

You clearly aren't a Northerner. What you say is considered sacrilege where I'm from.

meh, there's better tea in backyard of a chinese gettho.

>2017
>tea in a cup
>not putting the leaves directly in your mouth and pouring in the boiling water
this is why your universities are feminist daycare centers

>macbook
>Starbucks bagged pastries
>drank coffee to the point of physical illness
>"How do I do this simple thing that could easily be answered via a quick google search"

How To Be an American College Student 101

Are you talking about chiffir or what?

Don't squeeze tea bags.

I feel you, went back to bags because of this.

i am a proficient tea maker now. i have been confirmed to have made 10000 teas in my life. im considered a veteran of this art form, the best way is.... just to leave the tea bag in the mug, add milk and there we go. takes as long as coffee and it will taste the same.

Drinking tea 101:
>Put the bag in a tea mug.
>Add hot water
>Let the bag in for about 5 minutes then remove it
>Add a cloud of milk
>Enjoy

>Building an iOS App
>Cheap amerifat snacks
>Shit deadline
>procrastinating
>pic related

What actually happens when you add milk to the tea?
I mean at a molecular level?

drink it cold?

>implying the average 7200 volts before the transformer couldn't handle a pussy kettle
Just tie in before the transformer super easy to do and get 7200 to every outlet.

>proficient tea maker
>doesn't warm the cup
amateur

What are those tea pot things called with a little steel mesh part at the top where the tea leaves sit and steep in?

They look kinda fancy. I've googled strainer, infuser, and teapot with strainer/infuser but nothing looks like what I'm thinking of.