What are you Sup Forums?

What are you Sup Forums?

ENTJ
Apparently that makes me a self centred asshole who thinks his shit doesn't stink and uses people. I'm cool with this.

ENFP -- I'm fucking psycho and beat up crustie punx (and their dogs)

How the fuck should i know?

Where do I take the test?

INFJ which makes me a faggot who likes telling others what to do, its true though im fine

ENTP master race

Istp I'm all Rambo and James bond n shit

INTJ.
Take the test you mong.

intj

ES detected

INFP

ENTP. I think a good majority of fourchannel is ENTP, as they always dominate these threads

INTP alone..

this

ENTP master race

feels good man

INFP and ISFP should be swapped.

istp

first thing I thought

t. ISFP

INTJ

Am rarest.

Bow.

google mbti. 16personalities is alright if you're honest.

I'm INFP and pretty level, a bit spacey, maybe borderline aspergers.

ENTJ God Class. Sorry boys!

Intp

Same here feelsbad

ENTP REPORTING IN

im with you bro

INTP

Its an interesting perspective on life as i dont feel much emotions or attachment to others. Im probably autistic aswell

OI, i dit it and its ISTP-T

INTP according to the test

intp

i'm not honest with myself so i don't know. either intp, entp or istp.

You could also just be a secondary psychopath.

INTJ
Fuck ENFP over enthusiastic faggots

Intj. That fucking pic makes no sense.

Borderline E/NTJ. Best of both worlds, worst of none.

I too am INTJ

ISTJ
Idk if real or not i took a test a while ago on the net and it said ISTJ

INTJ
I'm emotionally flat and can't comprehend other's feelings.
Who needs feelings when you're intelligent.

ENTJ's top of the hill. We rule the fucking world.

If you were smart you could comprehend other people's feelings. Empathy is just feeling them, like sympathetic yawning.

I've been feeling pretty dominant lately. Finally breaking into a real job that my degree was for, and getting respect from coworkers and others. Feels good.

ISTJ

ENFP ... I roleplay as a dog for sexual gratification!! watch me sing an obnoxious song lol sooo randum xxDD

we used to be cool but you are a N A R C

No longer friend.
INTP

I know why are people feeling the way the do, but I can't comprehend how could I sympathise wit them. I think my wording was/is poor. English is not my native tongue.

ISTP whats poppin you little shits

dumb pseudosience.

ENTJ, same.

>Delusional people take test and answer in accordance with how they believe themselves to be rather than how they actually are.

That conclusion was only derived from a schizophrenic outburst.

INTJ, eat a dick.

heres my results guys.

INTP-A.

INTJ, I wish I didn't exist. I don't want to kill myself tho.

INTJ = autistic

Jesus, I'm INTJ and you fucking drawing couldn't describe me better. Good job user, really, I mean it.
However, your thread is a shitpost, so sage goes in all fields!

>Gandalf and Vladimir Putin are both autistic.

I am as well, and I do. I've even got a date set out for it unless my life actually improves.

Anyone else check their natal charts?

INFP
Don't really know if that makes me autist or smart boi

>Boi

Neither, go home faggot.

O ok soz bbos

ISTP, -A/-T

INFP-T

Fuck this shit and my personality.

I'm nice to people and care way too much and people walk all over me.

Simple shit.

ENTP-A. Suck it :)

Infp here and I don't really gives a shit for people so idk maybe I need to do it again

INFJ

Am ENTJ
> am comfortable with who i am
> set high standards for myself
> expect the same of others
> get fucked off when people don't meet my standards
> am working hard to set up multiple revenue streams
> have made mistakes but don't lose my shit when something falls over, just learn from it and move on
> can't stand losers or people who wallow in their own emotional garbage, am really intolerant of that shit
> like people who challenge me, have good set of friends
> I'm confident in what I'm doing and don't need to check in with people about my feelings or if I'm going on the right path

I mean I'm poor AF atm, just out of school. But I know I'm going places and CBF wasting time with people who are in their 20s but still can't get their shit together.

ENFJ as of last year at least bros. Don't care enough to check again

INTP 100%

What are these? Acronyms? What do they mean?

Fuck hard for me to accept this, but I do share traits with what was described.

>Mediators’ ability with language doesn’t stop with their native tongue, either – as with most people who share the Diplomat personality types, they are considered gifted when it comes to learning a second (or third!) language.

I actually know english and korean...

They're different kinds of personalities. Basically a horoscope for men.

INTJ

Myers Briggs personality test. Bases around Jung.
Am on phone can't link it, but real interesting shit and for the most part, pretty damn accurate.

I've got both entp and estp so apparently I'm either the devil or enjoy licking my legs.

I either get INTP / INFP or ISFP

I'dd say I'm a emotionally blunted INFP.

>16personalities

Been INTJ for as long as I can remember but suddenly I'm ISTJ. Am I becoming normal?

Could someone tell me what the following are in a nutshell:
INFP
ISFP

Like give me traits and characteristic, etc...

That makes us 4

same here

Am i only ISFP?

that's not his leg he's licking pal

ENFP... kinda fitting

I've tested three times over the past three years and wind up with ENFP (Campaigner) every time. Although, I generally dislike people who are described as ENFPs. I am just typically dominant in social situations and I really like films and shit. Extroverted artistry? I hope I'm not obnoxious.

fuck ENFPs

Tf does it even mean

Basically liberal degenerates.
ISFP - more attention whore
INFP - more SJW

Neither are good tbh

Hello fellow ISFP
We are all too few...

What's the stigma with ENFPs?

If I understand correctly, that is. I got it from some online test, so I have no idea what it means. Explain.

I tend to associate them with obnoxious theatre students

oh shit, I did not give that a hard enough look. Ironically, I can suck my own dick

I don't really think im isfp but idk, i think I've done the test 3 times and got different awnser each time

How come?
INFP are nice and have depth of emotion, which goes both ways; they feel nicer emotions more instensely but the same with the negatives ones too

Antifa spastics, probably the ones with the refugees welcome signs

Infp
Idealist, bit of a loner, strong moral compass, cares about people, really wants a gf. Loves animals, nature. Doesn't like it that there's bad shit going on in the world.
Ispf
Easy going, run with the breeze, friendly, but can be hard to get to know. Arty, like things to look good and be surrounded by nice shit. Are usually really good in bed.

Emotions mean nothing.

ENTP-T ;)