I'm on welfare. How does that make you feel?

I'm on welfare. How does that make you feel?

you should be lynched

I just sent a screenshot to your local welfare office, OP.
Enjoy getting v&

i have that shoes, best shoes ever

i feel sad that you are proud of it...

none of that shit is really that expensive

b8
You literally cannot get welfare in the US unless you are a woman with children

This.

By the looks of your stuff I believe you

ZFG

I'm just fucking looking at you fucking using a tv as a monitor. Are you autistic op?

Mediocre PC specs at best.
Shitty desk
shitty bed next to shitty desk
Bike next to shitty bed indicating this is all the room you have...other than a likely small bathroom and a "kitchenette". This is indeed a welfare apartment. I presume that bike is your sole means of transportation other than the bus.

You, sir, are in dire straits. How does this make me feel? Pretty damn good about myself and sorry for you.

No you're not.

Clean your god damn keyboard

Holier than thou my dude

middle-of-the-road computer and TV. not exactly the high life. whatever.

Well, those are certainly the sneakers for poor people.

>tfw us, the taxpayers, are paying for OP's gay ass PC and we can't do shit about it

Do you even have a car?
>Look at my PC specs!
Meh

Why do you wear shoes inside your house?

Pretty common when the PC is the hub of an entertainment system. Not that OP has that.

PROTIP: It's not a house.

You have a nice corner, great accomplishment.

Nice autist shoes

roll
[email protected]
yes I made a new paypal for this
I'm insecure

[email protected]
reroll

FUCK WRONG THREAD

ur specs are terrible lmao

Your specs suck

Doesn't that make you feel like less of a man?

Maybe I'm old fashioned but if you are an able-bodied male you should be earning your living. Don't you feel like shit when you have to sit in line with niggers to pay EBT? I'm sure you will sit there and laugh and talk about being a NEET. But at the end of the day... doesn't that get to you?

If you have been on welfare you would know that it just gets direct deposited into your account and you don't even have to go to the office except once every three months. Also if you do go to the office you will see that while the people there are from diverse backgrounds, they are all wearing designer clothes. Cannuckfag btw

I'm pleased for you.

I'm faking depression and anxiety and receiving around about £1500 per month in state benefits.

I've never been on welfare, even when I couldn't find a steady job. I stood outside with the mexicans at a 711 to be a day-laborer. Maybe I'm just not okay with hand-outs since I am not disabled or otherwise adverse to a hard day of work.

it doesn't

I don't believe the designer clothes either. I make plenty of money and still have the clothes that I wore 10 years ago. Maybe it's a priority thing.

Indifferent but your shoes look cheap and horrific

I've got depression and anxiety, and don't take benefits because I hate taking from others, I'd rather be forced onto the street because then my faulty genes would have killed me. You, on the other hand, will have to face Darwinism in a different way, and hopefully soon.

it's funny because you and i know that you cry sometimes and wonder why you life is so empty. funniest thing is the fact that someday you will be old and then you realize that you wasted your life. truth is hard to swallow isn't it.

>wearing fucking shoes indoors
kill yourself

These people are pathetic. They take what they can and grovel and beg where they can, then turn around and stand with a smile. It's akin to "WE WUZ KANGZ"
False sense of entitlement

You live in one room and have shitty outdated decor. I feel nothing, that's how benefits people should be - boasting of a few mediocre possessions whilst knowing it'll never get any better.

me too bruh. me too

It's a struggle. I work in 20 minutes, trying to get my psych in the zone for it. Bartending is terrible, but the money isnt

thats a pretty decent gig for poorfags. it is fucking hard but at least we're not on the government teat

Exactly.. couldn't even live with myself if I relied on them

>8350
>Stock heatsink
>Probably a 270
>Shit tier Rokit 3s
>No mechanical keyboard

The only good thing about your build is your Scarlett, I have a 4i4 hanging around and I love it.

Here, have an ass for your entry level build.

Good. enjoy your life.
The world is going to shit becouse of greedy lying deceiving, Powerfull people. and nobody is doing anything about it.
Your a easy target so they blame you.
But if you tell them all the wrongs in the world they turn there backs.
So the moment they point the finger at you.
You might aswell turn your back.
For its the same they did.

Enjoy your money Sup Forumsro.
As long as this world last.