Africanized bees kill man without warning

>A 23-year-old man died Thursday after being swarmed by bees and stung 1,000 times while hiking in Usery Mountain Park in Arizona, authorities said.

>Alex Bestler and a friend were on the Merkle Trail when a large swarm of bees descended on them “without provocation or warning” shortly before 9 a.m., according to a Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office news release.

>The victim’s friend — identified only as Sonya — managed to escape by seeking shelter in a restroom, but Bestler was overcome by the swarm, the release stated.

>It took three attempts for park employees and first responders to load him onto a park utility vehicle and transport him away from the scene, authorities said, noting bees continued to cover the victim’s body while the swarm pursued them.

ktla.com/2016/05/27/young-man-dies-after-being-stung-by-1000-bees-while-hiking-arizona-trail-sheriffs-office/

abc-ac=b

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot.

Who gives a fuck?

Save the bees

> Africanized bees
I knew it

aren't bees really territorial?

>Without warning

Well, of course. They're bees.

>she just ran away and let him get killed by bees
Some fucking friend she was

I hate women more then anyone but what could she really do?

>victims friend managed to escape
>identified only as Sonya
inb4 full name Sonya Greenbergstein

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

>be white
>walk the merkel trail
>die
Who would have thought

>without warning
Expecting bees to be courteous...

WEAPONIZED BEES WHEN

KILLER BEES
GONNA SWARM

i hate all bees and i hate people who try to explain the difference between wasps, hornets, and bees to me. theyre all bees

He relaxed

what the fuck, death by 1000 bee stings sounds like an extremely shitty way to die

>be american
>walk
>die
I finally understand why the average American weights as much as Monaco's entire population combined.

HOW CAN US WHITE BEES EVEN COMPETE

It seems to be a growing problem in Arizona, particularly with hikers. Camelback mountain has had several incidents, and a couple deaths from people falling off cliffs attempting to escape bee attacks. I'm sure OP intended some Sup Forums-tier discussion of docile honey-bees being replaced by an aggressive african invasive species, or something.

>Merkel trail
>Africanized bees

you cant make this shit up.

NOT THE BEES

>be obese
>got killed by bees
lol

Bees are creatures of peace

Bees pollinate flowers and generally will only sting to defend their hives.
Wasps are generally predatory insects, can sting you multiple times and survive, and will absolutely sting you if it thinks you're being a little to cheeky.
Most hornets are actually wasps, the ones that aren't are bees.

Fuck you.

LE EPIC FUCKING MAYMAYS :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I thought most wasps pollinate too. And also aren't most wasps like really tiny?

go back to /z/

No, but really, save the bees.

We're fucked as a species without them. That fat bastard killed a thousand of them needlessly.

think they are called killer bees, something must me in the nectar

Wasps and Hornets don't produce honey and are incredibly hostile. Non-niggerized bees won't attempt to attack you unless you fuck around in their territory since one sting will kill *them*. You can actually approach a regular honey bee if you're not acting like a retarded nigger, but niggerized bees gonna nig.

Furthermore, bees are actually good for the environment, whereas wasps and hornets contribute absolutely nothing to mankind or the animal kingdom.

The distinction probably doesn't matter to you since you don't like them, but there are big differences between them.

my ass can pollinate flowers

>LE FUCKING SAVE THE BEES EBIN MAYMAY :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

GO LE FUCK YOURSELF :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

If you kill the bee's. .. they win

You've never been stung by a paper wasp..
They do pollinate and they do feed on pests, but they are also aggressive cunts that have among the most painful stings in the animal kingdom.

Better it be bees than these

Only normies have these problems. Ever heard of a NEET/shut in getting attacked by bees?

>Africanized
DEY WUZ GOOD BEEZ DEY DINDU NUFFIN

If you are being attacked by africanized bees you should run I don't know what you would do to "help" another person also being attacked by them except to I suppose convince them to run, too.
Bees are fairly important as pollinators as well as, obviously, creators of honey.

Is there anything good that comes from Mexico?

African Bees dindu nuffin

start punching?

White bees can't penetrate for shit. Us black bees will sting the shit out of yo momma with our BIG BLACK STING.
All ur wite wimmin belong to us AFRICAN BEES

That would probably work very poorly for you.

thats no reason to be rude

Don't know why anyone would be scared of a tarantula. They don't have deadly bites and aren't aggressive, people keep them as fucking pets.

Meant for

Good point

There are a few species of wasps that do make honey, probably some sort of Uncle Tom species.

That's gonna hurt

WE WUZ BEEZ 'N' SHIIIEEEEEETTT

Bees and ants are the white people of nature
They bring civilization and order and build things but will Fuck you up if you threaten them
Wasps are the niggers of nature, their purpose is to Fuck everything up as badly as they can

It's venomous, not poisonous, and no human has ever died due to a goliath bird-eater. In fact, it seems that very little if any humans have ever died due to a tarantula bite.
It's sad that someone made this image considering that it will really only serve to misinform and scare people as to the spider in question.
The large majority of spiders pose no threat whatsoever to you and if you are afraid of them then you an irrational little bitch and should reevaluate your lifestyle.

#notallbees

>Killed by AFRICANIZED bees
>On MERKLE trail
>FEMALE friend left him to die

HOLY KEK ANOTHER MEME MAGIC VICTIM Sup Forums

The fuck? Wrong file that was supposed to go to the shills thread

Wasps and Bees look literally nothing alike you fucking mong.

Bees lives matter

>white women
MUH DICK

All tarantulas are harmless

the weak should fear the strong

it could be banana oil.
that thing's molecular structure is really similar to a bee's alarm pheromone. as such if you have that smell on you you're gonna get jumped by bees.

At least it wasn't hornets

Can't believe nobody posted this yet

I shat on those things with a flamethrower

>If you are being attacked by africanized bees you should run

Can you even outrun bees?

/z/ is kill ;_;

>Merkel trail
>Merkel

Is it a sign from Kek that Angela Merkel is amassing a swarm of Africanized pests that are going to kill the white man?

Good movi3

>take trip on the Merkle Trail
>suddenly swarmed by thousands of non-native bees
>get killed

hey i can see that mountain from here!

It terrifies me that I live nearby and have been on that trail recently. This could just as easily have happened to me. Africanized bees are a huge problem here, they're almost as violent as Africanized people.

Wouldnt rolling on the ground be a good response?

Colony Collapse Disorder doesn't effect African Killer Bees.

Really smakes you're think.

>African Bees
>Not Basketball Bees

I used to climb it almost weekly for exercise when i lived there, that and Sqwaw Peak.. Wait, that's was deemed offensive, Piestewa Peak.

best post

What the hell was the female friend supposed to do? Male female he only thing to do is run and call for help

Nope

Africanized are aggressive and will attack a person seemingly at random due to something annoying them.

People often can survive 1000 stings. Sometimes they can't.

Well what the fuck would you have done? Told them to go away?

> Africa bee
> swarms and kills a man
> on "Merkle" trail

Good God

I suppose she could have been a target too

Both could have survived several hundred each

How much do you wanna bet Chad was wearing some heavy cologne that pissed off the bees

#notallbees

maybe due to the guy's DNA, hygiene, skin, high CO2 output, sweat, or diet -- he was producing a particular molecule/smell that attracted the bees. Regardless, everybody carry a can of fogger and be prepared to use it all at once if nigger bees swarm you. It might help. Any serious entomology people know?

could it be particular color hues or fibers call to them?

>new vegas
>flamethrower

gtfo scrub

You should run and if possible get inside or cover yourself, which probably saved the female. Either way, the worst thing you can do is stop moving because they are already attacking, at least running prevents them from enveloping you completely.

I did a search for this guy, he's some fat typical American. Probably couldnt run very far.

>obamas sons

WE WUZ POLLINATING

no where in the article does it mention "Africanized" bees you fucking racist hillbilly

>Merkele trail
>Swarms of Africanised bees
>Kill white man
>White woman flees

I'm seeing meme magic at work