"I need military grade assault weapons to protect myself from a tyrannical gov-"

>"I need military grade assault weapons to protect myself from a tyrannical gov-"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attacks_related_to_secondary_schools
aic.gov.au/dataTools/facts/vicViolentRate.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

itm_no_item INVALID_ITEM INVALID_ITEM 1 invalid_item 0 12582914 9223388529554358287 3 0 1.500000 100 0 0 0 0 0 103 0 90 0 522 528

itm_tutorial_spear Spear Spear 1 spear 0 138674180 4222124851986688 0 8202 4.500000 100 0 0 0 0 0 80 0 158 0 275 0

itm_tutorial_club Club Club 1 club 0 4587522 9223388529554358286 0 0 2.500000 100 0 0 0 0 0 95 0 95 0 256 523

itm_tutorial_battle_axe Battle_Axe Battle_Axe 1 battle_ax 0 73662467 9223635923965575392 0 262164 5.000000 100 0 0 0 0 0 88 0 108 0 256 27

itm_tutorial_arrows Arrows Arrows 3 arrow 0 flying_missile 2305843009213693952 quiver 3458764513820540928 5 2147483648 0 0 3.000000 160 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 95 20 256 0

itm_tutorial_bolts Bolts Bolts 4 bolt 0 flying_missile 2305843009213693952 bolt_bag 3458764513820540928 bolt_bag_b 3458768911867052032 6 1879048192 0 0 2.250000 90 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 55 18 256 0

itm_tutorial_short_bow Short_Bow Short_Bow 2 short_bow 0 short_bow_carry 3458764513820540928 6291464 5905584128 0 655370 1.000000 100 0 0 0 0 0 98 49 0 0 268 0

Agreed Bernie will ban them and give every one free nerf guns xD

>yfw he becomes pres

gun rights in the us need to be much, much more prohibitive than they are right now but this is retarded, you clearly don't understand the point behind the argument you're spoofing

You fucking idiot there's no such thing as military grade assault weapons

>I don't understand guerilla warefare

MMMMMHHH

I need this thread to stop being posted everyday taking up good space for Trump shitposts.

Afghanis don't have drones either.

>much, much more prohibitive
yeah, nah mate

in theory, yes

don't be stupid

>The government will blast all Americans and rule over a lifeless wasteland
They don't want to rule over corpses, they want a population that can't question anything they do by disarming them
They won't win with drones, they need troops on the ground.
Inb4 dumb nigger says the military would beat us
The important ones would side with the people and we'd never resort to a flat out ground war, gorilla warfare all the way fucking up necessary government infrastructure
But this is bait so you got me

I've always wanted to ask /k/ and Sup Forums about how much of the US military would defect given such a scenario. Is it not a significant amount to even discuss it?

T. John Howard

I need surface-to-air missiles to protect myself against tyranny.

> muh freedom

GTFO GOVT SHILL!!!!!

> assault weapons

I do. Wanna talk about it?

Oh look, a hit and run shitposter.

it's for fun, self defence and eventually for assassinations of soft targets in times of tyrannical takeover, not for war as imagined by everyone

A lot of us would defect, shit I was having a discussion with a bunch if friend, including one with Armory access, on how we would go full Mad Max if the Gov't ever went full tyranny.

You know now that you mention it, a lot of us kind of want this sort of thing to happen so we can stick it to the govmt

Look at Iraq and Afghanistan. US military cannot keep the peace why can't #1 armed #1 trained population fight tyranny?

:^)

You'll wish we were just shooting you in the face when you see what we're capable of with memes alone you fucking Hillary shills.

Wow OP do you really think American solders would fire on US citizens? Spoiler they wont.

It's worse than that for the statist. The troops are still for the people. We wont be storm trooopers for the banks in our own country. They are far too elite and important to join the military to change that.

There wouldn't be a US army anymore. We would never attack our own kin

>school shootings in the US since January 1 2016: 6
>school shootings in Australia since 2002: 0
It's probably just a coincidence though.

yes, faggot.

Lets give all of your weapons to the govt, so you dont even have your limp dick to defend yourself.

Good goy.

Fucking fags come to México, we banned guns in 1971, lets see if you like it.

Tits so you bunch of fucking shills and autists put attention to this post

Sorry Gomez, we're talking about the first world here.

Can a drone stand on a street corner and enforce a curfew? Even with all the drones swarming over the skies of waziristan, smoking anybody that looks suspicious, the muj still run things on the ground.

Why do people resort to showing predator drones for this argument? They are still operated by another human being so its not based on whether a soldier would fire on his countrymen.

If you want to make the point you're attempting op, then just use an F15 or F16. Fuck use the M1 Tank. Any of those is far more intimidating than a "drone" designed to complete small scale tactical strikes without endangering the life of a pilot.

Obama never adopted an Australian flavour of gun control so this is an irrelevant graphic.

The Vietnamese and sandniggers want to have a word with you

So when are you going to let a subhuman nigger abo cut open your throat and fuck the hole?

You know that all Sup Forums posts are kept in a government database?

>military grade "ASSAULT" weapons

Meanwhile the actual us military spends 600 billion on"""DEFENSE""".

NLP isn't even subliminal anymore..

Ha ha ha based fellow spic
>Be spic living in AZ
>Based as fuck gun laws
>Start buying funs like crazy
Parents are huge fucking liberals with the "government has the best in mind for me at all times" cuck mentality
>Always give me shit when I go over since I carry everywhere and purposefully OC around them to trigger them
>one day they blow up and start berating me about how I'm crazy and don't need guns because governments aren't like I think they are anymore
>Laugh and ask them about Mexico's recently disappeared students
Dad's face goes from rage to shocked to thoughtful
>Doesn't say shit and walks away
Next day that nigger cuck called me and apologized and told me he finally understand

Dunno, I actually happen to live in the most liveable city in the entire world so I'm at the lowest imaginable risk of knife crime there is.
But I'll green text anyway
>Fatal school stabbings in the US: three since september last year
>Fatal school stabbings in Australia: one in 1888, one in 2010, one in 2012, one in 2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_attacks_related_to_secondary_schools

At this point you might as well lock up entire battalions of infantry marines and combat MOSs because I can assure you most of us would turn on the gov't, thats why theyre pushing so hard to pussify the military and male sure the vets get put on no treat list, feel like outcasts, kill themselves or feel disillusioned with society so they're not a threat that can organize like they did in Athens Tennessee I believe.

>America would waste millions of dollars killing civilians who circulate money so they can make more bombs.

I love you

One of the main ideas behind the second amendment because totally nullified with the beginning of the nuclear age. You could argue much before that, with the ever more sophisticated military weapons being produced at the turn of the 20th century.

The idea of the looming threat of an armed populous keeping the government in check is totally ridiculous today. There is no reasonable argument for allowing private citizens to purchase nuclear arms as a check against a tyrannical government. Ergo the government has no reasonable fear of a popular revolution.

Nowadays people preach the second amendment for self defense, when that was not the principal intention of the law in the slightest.

>schools in australia: 0
that was easy

deaths from school shootings are statistically irrelevant

>gun homicides go down after the ban
>people use other things to keep killing each other with at the same rate as before
probably just a coincidende though

Because of islam, a suicidal ideology
90% of first worlders would never sacrifice their lives like muzzies
Now, the US has quite a few very backward rednecks who might though

Le reaper drone maymay
If Afghan goat tuckers can get rpgs and stingers so can we.

To be fair most of the Western world has had a decline in violent crime since the late 80s and 90s regardless of policy implemented.

People in the military are the government's dogs. they are trained to obey a command without question from day one. It would be extreamly easy to pump out the needed propaganda. To create an us vs them mentality. "Treason! eleminate these crminals who wish death to america"
>But muh Guerilla warfare
You are delusional if you think some rednecks could take on the greatest army this planet has ever seen. They would carpet bomb a fucking city and persuade the public it was the right thing to do.

>he doesnt know the effectiveness of guerilla warfare

>"I need military grade assault weapons to protect myself from a tyrannical gov-"

Thats about as correct a statement can be yes.

You not fucking gonna resist tyranny with "free speech" or "silent protesting" TOP KEK

>The government can easily rape you so the 2nd Amendment is useless so therefore you don't need guns

Well damn I guess we better scrap free speech and the rest of them too huh? Really made methink, fug

>what are statistical outliers

>You don't need any guns because the government can kill you anyway

right, because fuck your extended family and old friends in that city. they supported terror.

>Implying Patriots don't go full allah akhbar when given the choice between living under oppression or dying for their pursuit of freedom
Come on France, you should know this, you guys helped us before you were gay

>stupid
Domestically deployed nukes would have no effect on a popular uprising in densely populated areas. The problems are: maintaining critical infrastructure; maintaining critical loyalty; target differentiation; avoiding collateral damage.

I can go into work today and control a drone to kill other Americ- *Bang*

this 100%.

>imagine expanding American freedom on owning military jets
Who has enough money to buy one has a chance to exterminate his enemies while they are on a picnic or at sleep. Jamal has no chance, just drop bombs on his ass and his buddies burn too. Hell yeah. Black church? Where? Oh, there was a black church.

Which is why the US won Afghanistan and Iraq in a few days and were able to control the countries..Oh wait, that never happened, you just gave up.

pretty sure this is from ragnarok online?

i remember coding the servers

armed citizens can still kill politicians

You cleary underestimate how fucked a civil war can be

>They would carpet bomb a fucking city and persuade the public it was the right thing to do.

how many cities can you carpet bomb until you can no longer manufacture bombs?

Your link doesn't go anywhere, but here's a snippet of data from aic.gov.au/dataTools/facts/vicViolentRate.html that shows victims of violent crime per 100, 000 people.

As you can see both the murder and total homicide rate has consistently declined over the past 10 years. The argument that gun crime magically transforms into knife crime or fire crime or vehicular crime or whatever other kinds of crime is stupid for anyone exercising common sense - a knife is a close up melee weapon. You can't take out a roomful of people with a knife the way you can with a gun. And stabbings are easier to recover from that shootings.
This is super simple stuff that the median US voter can't wrap their head around because of their insistence that their post-revolution constitution is perfect. That is the only reason gun control hasn't been implemented in the US, not because it's safer than the alternative.

nukes are simply the most obvious and extreme example, but how about laser guided missiles with the precision to fly down a chimney, UAV's, or the technology that can triangulate the source of gunfire.

Modern military technology has rendered the principal behind the second amendment totally void

I'd just fuckin take her out for a spin on the first of the month every month.

Just fucking blast the social security offices when they are going in to pick up their nigbux

>kill the nigs
>kill the spics
>kill the SJW landwhales who feel sorry for them and help them get the nigbux
>kill government

It's like a huge fuckin win win win win

The US Revolution was in no way comparable to what a revolution would be in current US or the Middle Eastern resistances

The US revolution consisted in a bunch of dudes given (by France mostly) equal firepower (so basically muskets, cannons and warships, as that's all was needed back then to be a proper military ) as their rulers and then proceeding to face them in a conventional conflict

And since I can't see any foreign power giving drones, tanks, warplanes or ballistic missiles to any modern rebellion of US citizens against their government, there's no way this can be comparable

>Modern military technology has rendered the principal behind the second amendment totally void

except when a gang of pissed off men kick in the door of a congressman and kill him on camera

A 14 year streak of no mass shootings compared to 20 school shootings in 2015 is not an anomaly. How could that thought even enter your head?

You're fuckin dumb, just look at iraq and fuckin vietnam, you cannot win a war solely with air superiority, you will have to mount a ground invasion eventually if you want totally conquer and occupy a land.

Even lets say you have all of these tanks and helicopters and shit, they have to land eventually or someone has to get out eventually, you fucking shoot the nigger and steal his tank

God take your cucked bull shit somewhere other than reality

Leave it to a fagguette to figure out the inevitability of an insurrections failure so he just goes ahead and throws up the white flag

deaths from homicides committed with guns are statistically irrelevent

unhuh. you're a fucking retard who would die in crossfire.

The military would fall the fuck apart in a civil war, it did in the last one. The brainwashing isn't that good.

Why would they be irrelevant if we're talking about guns and crime?

You're silly as shit if you don't think someone like Russia or China wouldn't step in to "help" (create a solid alliance with someone close to the US)
Any aways even if they didn't, why are you caught up on a militia fighting a conventional war? It would be 100% guerrilla warfare, and that doesn't necessarily mean military soft targets. Shit like hitting bridges that are needed for supply transportation, airports, communication towers/cables.

you're comparing countries with zero fucking infrastructure with the richest country in the world

>you fucking shoot the nigger and steal his tank
>somewhere other than reality

you seem like a delusional 15 year old redneck to be honest

More than half the US military would betray or become disillusioned.

About 75% of the traitors would fight.

Drones and bombs would be fucking pointless since the north relies heavily on the southern agriculture.

This.

Government has many of those. You would have to destroy other jets while they lay on the land, but then again that's how war looks like. After all this is what makes up a country. If everybody had a jet, then you have authority to shape your own country.

School Shootings???

In a country of 340 million people they are relatively rare statistical anomalies.

Where I live in NYC, we have the strictest gun control in the United States. And yet we have 300 (mostly) gun murders per year. Why? Because of blacks. Therefore, the far more logical thing to do would be to ban black men.

>75344296

CBS News/New York Times Poll. Jan. 11-15, 2013. N=1,110 adults nationwide. Margin of error ± 3.

"Do you favor or oppose a federal law requiring a nationwide ban on people other than law enforcement officers carrying concealed weapons?"

Oppose 65%

As much as the rest of the world agrees with you. Unfortunately, the US does not. Would be a suicidal stance for politicians there.

China is still dependent of the US government, maybe in 50 years...

But Russia?
You Americans are very deluded with Russia, the Cold War is over
The could barely back a rebellion against the Ukrainian government, no way they'd intervene in the US

hijack/stop a fueltruck on bridge, ignite.

Does jet fuel melt steel beams or not? I forget.

There are fucking hundreds of stories from WWII where Americans stole Panzers by jumping the fucking guys in the cloak of night.

Also, what about the military bases that aren't cucked and give their shit to civillian armies or group up with a rebel force?

You're fucked, you have no concept of how survival works and how real patriots think

>Australia
>14 years without a mass shooting

There was one not too long ago with the Lindt chocolate thing in Australia. That's the only way leftist can argue, by straight up lying.

If the people revolt who's going to pay for the governments expensive shit? If 100 million americans rise up with assault rifle, the government would be done in 24 hours.

Speak for yourself. You may not be able to take out a room full of people with a bladed weapon...

Heh ignore the guerrilla warfare and destruction of government infrastructure part

YOU are talking about guns and crime. because you only care about guns, because you have an agenda. if you actually cared about loss of human life you would be more concerned about medical malpractice, heart disease, and automobile collisions.

Exactly.
If my grandparents had that attitude they wouldn't be ashes right now.

Forgot pic

nah that's mount and blade

Don't bother user
If they don't have that Patriot "die for a cause" mentality in them it won't make sense
There's people that have it and people that don't
Not sure why my spic ass is so zealous for this country but I'd gladly die for it, didn't manage to die for it back in 09 and 11 but if it called for me to try again I'd gladly do it.

JET PLANES CAN'T MELT DOOR BEAMS