I’m going to a min. security prison for six months, what can I expect?

I’m going to a min. security prison for six months, what can I expect?

getting shanked within seconds.

Pack lube you criminal faggot

R A P E
A
P
E

Your ass is grass whitey

You better get conscience of your race right now. Prison is all about race and survival.

Watch your back.

Btw, what did you do?

what country are you in?

The dubs I'm bout to get

you'll be tossing so much salad you'll become a vegetarian

isn't that just america in general?

prepare butthole

Youll be raped if i get dubs :(

>Minimum Security

Tennis in the morning, swimming pool time in the evening followed by a happy end massage before bed by the warden himself

R A P E
A
P
E P A R

I was growing a shit load of mushrooms, growing 1 marijuana plant, conspiracy to manufacture dmt, I was growing one salvia plant which is illegal in my state, an ounce of marijuana, MDMA, and intent to distribute all of the drugs.

I don't sell, any of it. Psychedelics have helped my depression more than Prozac. They’ve really changed my life.

The intent to distribute was tacked on because I give away a lot of them to real drug addicts. If they’ve helped me, I’m sure it helps others.

There were at least 10 hard drug addicts who I’ve given psychedelics to. All of them have entered rehab and are living clean happy lives. They told me the psychedelics changed their lives.

America

minimum security? Expect lots of drugs.

how did you get caught?

In prison, you are the nigger.

i've never been to prison (thank god, it's one of my greatest fears), but contrary to what some anons are telling you i don't think you have to worry about rape. you'll probably be in with a lot of low-level drug offenders and guys who cheated on their taxes. violence and sexual violence is supposedly rare in minimum security facilities.

being raped by a muscular nigger.

It was my fault for not being careful.

I wasn’t careful with online purchases, or someone told the police

This! I would start by loosen your asshole sticking dildos or long bottles. So when Tyron rapes you it won't be so hard on your pop shooter.

on it, in retrospect I probably shouldn't have shaved.

Basically, almost everybody is on the same conditio as you are. They all want to serve their time as placidly as possible.

Sitting in your cell and watching basic cable 24/7.

It's basically the same as jail in places that aren't full of niggers and spics in that you just watch tv/play card games.

I killed UK No rape most US just weak muricans innit . Trade an NEVEr GET GANGEd UP . just mates ok

min. custody isn't bad at all mostly petty crimes and a few other offenders that are well behaved enough to be classified as min security. most of them dont want to go back to max so they pretty much walk the line. adult camps here 25+ are pretty laid back and chill for the most part. none of that drop the soap shit there are already a ton of faggots in there if thats your thing. I saw a few fights but it was mostly over nigger shit gambling, stealing, owing money, etc..

you will spend 2 months processing where they will classify you, see if you are violent, give you a physical exam, and test your iq.
after that they will choose where they house you and assign you a job or GED classes if you dont have one already. jobs are mostly on the camp like in the kitchen or in the clothes house (laundry). I worked with the highway crew and got to leave the camp, butI highly doubt you will qualify for work release with only 6 mos.

went pretty smooth, time passed supringly quick. got pretty ripped from working out. wasnt as bad as expected just boring as hell and no pussy.

min. security is much safer than max security despite less security.

their ketchup comes in a can, a can! fuckin animals..

RESPECT THIS DUDE .. Cheers..// hope u out an doing WELL ?

Forgot pic related my old DOC ID

Ok I've done time minimum is not that bad. Ya your going have to fight it will be a heart check. Just fight win or lose fight. 6 months that's nothing. Don't let anyone disrespect you. Don't barrow anything if you can't afford to pay it back espicaly from outside your race. Stick with your race. If your white do not ear or drink from the same bowl or cup of a black person. Stay to your self give your self time to feel the whole place out. Don't gamble or do drugs try to stay out of gangs. If it goes racial riot you have to fight do not be a pussy it's better to get your ass beat by another race then get smashed of the unit by your own race. I did 4 years on high security units in texas. You should be good oh and be prepared for all your friends to forget about you and for your girl to leave you.

and whith which race do you go if you are a white mexican?