You boner you lose

you boner you lose

lost

>be me
>be told theres some psychos* with an ar15 or something out a window
>tell person not to do something several times
>check clearance of doorway and focus eye on doorway
>unauthorized movement in peripheral vision
>hostage disobeys orders and makes a mirror perfect image of reaching for a hidden pistol in pants
>try to say something but hes doing it too fast
>training takes over and brain confirms the waistband draw
>0.4 seconds pass
>whip smg from door back onto suspect pulling gun
>have about another half a second before he draws firing into my fellow squadmate
>have about 1s before he starts turning his wrist to unload arcing horizontally passing the barrel over to me
>eliminate this possible threat before that first half a second ever happens and prevent my squadmate from being killed

TL;DR ..............user fucks dad at family reunion

Need the original gif pls

i think if she out some cold bags on them overnight they'd go away

>2017
>getting turned on by literal retards
kys my man

I'm 100% straight son. don't ever talk to me like that again

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nobody has it?

got his ass

This made me lose my boner.

That woman is probably a grandmother by now, I traded that gif on ICQ back in the 90's

Thanks user

nice

OP is a faggot

weak

Name?

my big boobs folder is my biggest folder of any kind

whos this

Amanda Love

ty so much, boutta cum to her i lose

>none of these faggots know what it was like to jack off to girls gone wild infomercials late at night
fucking kids

Who is she?

Who is this chick? Please post moar!!

I love her

shes just a random girl a dude creeped at a waterpark. wwyd with her?

Name?

Pull that bikini aside and fuck that ass.

Keep posting

Yay! Now even with erectile disfunction I can at least win at something.

id shove my dick up her ass through those bikini bottoms...

Of course I'd do that before I pull them aside. Keep em coming man that ass is amazing

Noel Easton

what else would you do with her

lost

Source?

fuck sauce?

Throat fuck her while I'm fingering that pussy

Those tits aren't retarded, bro.

sauce???

id make her ride down the bumpest waterslide with my cock in her ass, what else would u do.. have some fun bro

Bella Bellz is the girl

Source?

Idk...Fuck er underwater. Just keep Posting more webbms. You're doing God's work user

these are the only webm of her... its a small sample but its better than nothing right?

lost

You're right . Any more pictures?

;)

come at me faggot.

lost

looks like i lost

Just Post everything you got. And who's the dude?

no1 knows... anons have been trying to hunt him down forever

why even wear a shirt at that point

Name?

Hiromi Oshima

Sad motherfucker wearing a bikini bottom?

More

h....hiroshima?

what u mean

>hiroshima

Lost

Keep posting

No one even checked your gif, you fucking newfag.

cunt

Newest of fags right here folks. Jeeee-zus.

Jesus is one horny motherfucker. I don't think you really KNOW Jesus.

Lost