Islam Appretiation Thread: Gas the Kikes Edition

The religion of peace is always misunderstood by red-pilled man-children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4
liveleak.com/view?i=57e_1464298711
youtube.com/watch?v=g84g2KJcUV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really makes you think

Islam REALLY does makes you think.
Atheists are dum.

Why four fingers?

Is Sup Forums being invaded?

No friend.

You know making pictures of humans is haram? Just like playing chess and music?

I do agree with gassing the kikes, though.

has a US flag

not all muslims are good at flying into building just most and all it takes is most

Really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4

>You know making pictures of humans is haram?

That regulation has been confined to the sacrum, unless one lives in Arab shitholes where there hasn't been any form of culture since the Umayyad dynasties and even they strayed far from Arab territories.

liveleak.com/view?i=57e_1464298711

Why can't Islam be cute and weeb-ish like this

It's kind of a buzzkill that they're always screaming and exploding

yes I feel like there's a massive disconnect between idealized depictions of islam and the reality

How can you support a religion that can't even handle bantz..

>Islam Appreciation
quotes Jewish mythology

>quotes Jewish mythology

Quran is just an appendix to the books of Old and New testament, so it is inevitable, dear merchant.

>the last 4

Fuck that shit. The cunts are always in a right fucking mood whenever they're fasting. Especially the taxi drivers.

That pic is mostly correct for the first half, following symbolism of the time, if created from his head she'd have been superior to man, if created from his feet she'd have been inferior to man,

BUT the rib is a translation error by Luther or someone else. The original text states woman was taken from the side(!) of man.
Therefore, woman is equal to man.

Also, when God created Adam, God thought he was missing something because Adam was lacking something he searched in the livings around.
Therefore Eva was created and TOGETHER they are human.
Eva completes Adam, this makes them equals with different qualities.

Get your fucking jewish mythology straight you fucking sandniggers.

t. highschooler visiting protestant religion classes

Get out OP and take your pedophile pig fucking prophet with you. You and the Jews need be gassed or glassed

crock of shit those last ones, bro. Try going without breakfast see how "happy and clear of mind" you are.

And then their kids had kids, and Muslims are still the most inbred people in the world today. What a nice story.

These people are so retarded. Fasting has some benefits but not when you starve yourself all day only to stuff yourself full with greasy, sugary crap the moment the sun goes down.

Typical buttmad redpill american kike republican NEET redneck right-winged nazi response.

youtube.com/watch?v=g84g2KJcUV0

>the brit has plenty of experience with fasting muslims
I want off mr shekelstein's wild ride