Hey Sup Forums let's play a game. post your 2017wrapped.com stats and rate each other's music tastes. here's mine

hey Sup Forums let's play a game. post your 2017wrapped.com stats and rate each other's music tastes. here's mine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bmoo3CHzjyY
youtube.com/watch?v=y4iejM77tHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eminem in 2017 LUL

Bumperino

jw how old are you

love bloodhound gang

I'm a pleb. Don't hurt me

Lol Ed Sheeran

Go easy

Don't go easy, people already tell me my taste in music is shit.

Also holy shit how do some of you listen to less than half of what I listen to? I only listen to stuff on Spotify like a fraction of the time to what I have downloaded.

What the fuck is escape room

yikes

Im the one struggling to figure out how you listen to that much music. I could barely fit 4674 minutes into my schedule let alone 10,000+

What the fuck do you listen to? Do you just have "final countdown" on repeat?

I discovered the ramones this year so kinda skewed

laughed harder than i should've

Get on my level

pretty basic if i say so myself

>Lana del Ray
>get on my level

Don’t be retarded, user

trips of truth

very cancer i know

I listen to music while doing other things. Driving, at work, reading and other hobbies etc. I need music to fill in the silences when I'm not around other people or I feel like I'm going nuts.

I assume you're not familiar with these artists? The final countdown playlist is dad rock, my top artists are all hip hop.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bmoo3CHzjyY

youtube.com/watch?v=y4iejM77tHQ

Well done, user!

Better than fucking lil Gucci or whatever the fuck. She has nice melodies and is chill to listen to when you're high. Get fucked, you just got shit taste.

Told you, trips checks it out.

one of the only decent lists itt

Lil Gucci? Lol dude, I’m pretty sure you’re the guy who complained on Sup Forums about how useless the top artists on the radio are.

>different user
I hate Lana too.
I listen to powerwolf and sabaton. Fuck you faggot.

You people have dogshit taste in music. What happened to Sup Forums?

(mine)
Nice music taste user

GET OFF MY Sup Forums NORMIES

I like music

I guess I have music playing a lot....

No, I'm the guy that doesn't listen to incoherent trash. Lana is on the top radio idiot. Most music today is trash.

>Musica
Shit skin spotted

This guy gets it.

Get on our level plebs.
So much shitty rap and rock. Are you all 12?

He is probably an american

Lol dude, I recognize that elitist attitude, it’s definitely you. Gucci gang :^)

>Death Grips
>Daft Punk

Good shit, metalbro!

Lol assume what you want, only makes you look more stupid. Rap today is absolute trash kid. You wouldn't know cause thats all you listen to.

Nice

>inb4 im 14

GuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigangGuccigang

That’s still more interesting than Lana del Ray.

Gucci Gang

Well, shit

I am the quads lord

You're shit at trolling too, get a clue you pleb.

>BROCKHAMPTON
underrated as fuck

Some of y'all need to work on your music taste. Most of these are pure shit.

Exactly the kind of post I would expect from someone who would listen to that low IQ crap

It’s hard to tell if you’re a 40 year old something sad goy, or a 15 year old edgelord from Sup Forums who keeps complaining that they are from the wrong generation

>using plebify

Keep trying I'm sure you'll get it eventually
>Pic related

r8 me

Nutshell is my real top song, it didn't make it to number one because I played it more on amazon music since it was available on prime. Also, I don't know how the fuck come up and get me made it on my top songs, I rarely played that shit.

Is this feature is for premium members only?

Rate me.

Best song = BOYS by charli xcx?

Got Spotify late into this year so was mostly checking out new stuff

Good?

Lol r8 me

Listen to this album at least 1 time/week

Idk did you try 2017wrapped.com?

my music taste is superior

My list kinda basic I feel