What's your excuse?

I'm lazy

post cawk

^

I'm crippled.

No it's small and I'm being a mobilefag at work anyway

Food = better than working out.
Beer = better than working out..
Video games = better than working out...
Anything pretty much = better than working out...

small ass dick

no time while in college

neckbeards = btwo?

send me benis +61401463983 cock or gtfo

Can't afford steroids

i have more important things to do than spend hours at the gym trying to sculpt my physique
also, i'm not a faggot

One day when you grow up, you'll figure out that video games are children's toys.

I work for a living

not homosexual

I can get pussy just fine

Because I make my living with my mind, therefore I spend more time developing my mind.

When is that? I'm 36 already.

i don't care if it's small. you're hot and I wanna see your alpha cock. go to the bathroom and snap a pic on your phone.

I'm straight.

My dad (66) plays vidya.

I'm not a vain faggot

most of society would think your a gay man looking like that

this. also i dont have the time for that shit. like u do realize having a body like that is literally a full time job? especially if ur not juicing. nah i got other shit to do than show off to other dudes at the gym

For not shaving everything except my pecs? I'm a heterosexual cis male?

one day when you grow up you will wish you hadnt killed your inner child

Nigger post a picture of yourself if you're gonna talk shit, not some instagram model. FAGGOT

I lift but I feel like a douche when I wear clothes that aren't baggy as hell.

user I can't maybe some other time when no ones around

well when you're living off old people welfare and sucking from the state's tit you have time for juvenile BS like that

I'm not 5'6 and don't need to overcompensate ;^)

i'm kind of lazy. i need to get into lifting again. i'm in a wheelchair i can't really work on my legs.

>cis

cuck detected

steroids = cancer

I don't own a pair of briefs.

I aint a narcistic piece of cancer. I work. I have a gf. I like food.

I don't take roids.

vegan

This.
Everyone that disagrees is a manchild.

He still works. Since he was 14. He's far from an old goat, he mtb's, plays vidya and travels with my mom as often as possible. And have 4 kids plus 6 grandchildren.

Don't ever talk to me or my wife's son again.

trips dont lie

What % bodyfat is he? Any bodybuilding fags in here able to tell?

lol that guy looks short af, no matter how hard he works out nobody is going to take him seriously

itd be hard seeing this person in real life and not just murdering them where they stand.

did you decide that for yourself? or is that just what you've been told and have come to believe?

>itd be hard seeing this person in real life and not just murdering them where they stand.

...so..... you're a psychopathic killer?

ya id bet hes 9-10 %

This. Classic overcompensation, like tippy toe boy here

Please tell me something useful about using your time on childish trivialities.
>inb4 you're on /b

Manchild=adult that isn't dead inside.

This guy's % body fat is really low. Like it's probably-not-good-for-you to have it that low for an extended period of time.

no but dude just look at it..its like some sick twisted 45 yr old male/ baic bitch 20 yr old girl mash up. it deserves to die.

>tiptoes
crinnnnge

It's enjoyable. No other reason needed.

No excuse but the guy is too big, I am the perfect size.

hm ya u look fit but not in a gay or douchey way. nice job user

>no but dude just look at it..its like some sick twisted 45 yr old male/ baic bitch 20 yr old girl mash up. it deserves to die

then you are nazi?

Thank you

Not on roids

i dont know man. ive done both. both can be fun and rewarding in there own way, but I dont think working out or playing video games makes you an adult or a child. i dont think it really matters either way. I mean it matters to you personally but fuck, people like different things. people have different opinions. i could say that a supreme devotion to fitness and need to put others down for their preferences is childish and narcissistic but id be just as full of shit as anyone else. let people do them and focus on you. Im glad you do what you do and I hope it makes you happy.

Looking at the size of that guy's head in proportion to his body, he looks quite small, certainly short. We see guys like this all over the gym, short dudes on gear always harassing and doing their ''routine'' near girls. It's hilarious.

Call me a hater, but that faggot just looks ridiculous. I'd give my left nut and a kidney to look like pic-related, as long as it wouldn't require the ridiculous amount of time that he spends in the gym and I could drink and eat whatever I want.

What's my excuse? I'm a lazy alcholohlic who works from home and barely leaves the house and hasn't even considered the prospect of dating for many years. I just don't care.

>as long as it wouldn't require the ridiculous amount of time

there's the catch
unless he's employed as some sort of athlete, there is no time to do this shit unless you are a loser or a trust fund kid

I have a girlfriend
Otherwise would

Genetics, I'm 63kg at 6'2 and have a fast metabolism

You might be surprised. I've known guys who work 9-5's who are shredded, but they make pretty big sacrifices when it comes to their social lives. They spend a couple hours in the gym after work every day, and their diets are as obsessive as it gets. Fuck that.

Still, that's a good height bro, you have what it takes.

For What?

>body of a fit alpha
>face of a girl to boy trans still taking testosterone
fuck off

kek, that manlet

I'm 20, my dad is 39, we both play vidya

I lift almost every day due to vanity.

I'm one of those guys.

Currently we're cleared for overtime, so I'm doing 8-6 Monday to Friday. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't have god-tier genetics, and I have no social life tho and I am a bit of a introvert, so this routine is alright with me.

I'm curious as to how far I can take myself with this. Got the diet down and everything, so we'll see.