Turkey

Is Turkey worse than the Jews?

poland likes turkey, if you dont like turkey you are faggots
and wont ride with us on the hussar wings to czestochowa

Rly maeks yu fink

Poland hates Turkey.

No. Turkey is a minor enemy. The > always wins. So the > is the more evilier enemy.

I hope Germany takes your country again.

Absolutely the most cancerous place on earth.

i bet minimum 10 anons wont aggre with you since Poland is the hero of Sup Forums and pure

Turkey's only relevance is its geographical location. Europe could kill it economically in a year if the US didn't want us to keep them running.

m8 nobody fucking likes turkey they are fuckung jewmuslims, and they act the part, variously committing atrocities and profiting off those who do, see ISIS

dude i saw the koksal baba videos and the turks in the city where chill funny old guy you could play chees with on the streets

the same is true in the streets of Berlin, Tel Aviv, Mecca, and parts of Damascus still. What's your point? The governments of all these places work to the detriment of all mankind and specifically trhe west, and these laid back people in the streets support it entirely. people will go about their business, but their leaders act in their name. they would not be the leaders if the majority disagreed.

for a second there i thought my argument was wrong but now i noticed the flag fuckin leaf
tough luck pal

Are you high, user? I am ashamed of you. SAD!

Niemcy not ebin anymore, Niemcy now kawaii.

Found a muslim

>poland likes turkey, if you dont like turkey you are faggots
Are you serious? Hopefully it's not true. Otherwise you're traitors to Europe and "white" people as a whole

Yes absolutely, at least kikes remove kebab

no

Turkey never went in on the fight against Israel.
1948,67,73 etc

really gives you food for thought...

>at least kikes remove kebab
HahahahahahahahahajajajajajajajaSoroshahahahahahahahahahaBarbaraLehrnerSpectrehahahahahahahha

Kebab removal meme, fighting the Gooyd fight.

OP, it goes a little something like this;

1. Women
2. Jews
3. Muslims

Turn off the proxy Mehmet

because everything that is "Turkey" is for hire. Whoever pays the most decides on the fate of this country, be it secular, islamic, western, democratic, fascist... the whole population is like mercenaries, void of any moral judgement but a superficial(!) fear of Allah.

Yes, it is.

So the jews paid? holy shit i never knew that

more like USA. Turkey has organically been a US puppet after WW2

Turks are Jews. There is no difference. They're roachmerchants.