Why do you hate Trump so much?

Why do you hate Trump so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalwire.com/2016/01/02/trump-helped-cut-brothers-children-from-will/
dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
wikileaks.org/vault7/
youtube.com/watch?v=0Eh9T4BRMc4#action=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because he's literally mentally deficient to some degree

So are you. Why do you hate him tho?

Because tired of this edgelord getting all the media's attention

What makes someone a bad person?

If you ask me, it's not having a conscience or having one and willfully ignoring it

In anyone with a conscience, it gives us the feedback that marginalized people don't deserve to suffer for being different

You would have to ignore you conscience or not have one to begin with to maintain that they DO deserve to suffer.

In other words, conservatives are bad people and so are the people they support

I don't, he is a great leader and open and honest

nice argument, i'm out.

well his wall is gonna get paid for by americans,
half the countries from brownistan are still allowed here,
and obamacare is still running albeit at 80% power,
was there something else he said he was gonna do?
oh yeah not take vacations, well, im sure hell get right on that,
when he comes back from vacation but after he cuts his own taxes again...

He's part Jew

He made it seem like we'd have our russian hooker wives by now.

Fucking liar..

because he's just a tool for the rich to enrich themselves further

honest? That's how you would describe him?

I don't hate him, I just think he's in way over his head and I disagree with him on almost every policy

Trump tells 99 for every 1 truth
>Trumpfags say he's honest
Media reports 99 true stories for every 1 they get wrong
> Trumpfags say the media is dishonest

Gotta love the cognitive dissonance

I love him.

b8

I don't think most people hate him and if they do, it's kinda dumb. I don't think he's a very good representation of the king leader I want America to have, but I don't hate him. The media however, is cancer. It's the enemy and we feed it.

Well done with Ketchup

kind* not king

Fuuuuuuuck you.

I hate anyone who doesn't care whether or not things are true.

what fucking planet are you on?

the only thing gold about him is his spray tan.

politicalwire.com/2016/01/02/trump-helped-cut-brothers-children-from-will/

Nice b8 m8

30% approval rating

>enemy
free press is a cornerstone of freedom. If you don't like the inanity of our profit-driven press, you should go to russia you fucking commie

meme harder

funny you post him, they'll get Trump the same way they got him

Believing in """"""polls"""""". Whew lad.

weird that Republicans would elect someone who wants to take their ARs away, but you can't understand crazy

your boy is straight up stupid, you know that right?

because he and his currynigger are going to fuck the internet

russia isn't communist anymore you retard and the press is retarded and needs replaced with people who actually care about facts and I have the freedom of speech to say that/

He's unabashedly wasting breathable air while detriment to humans everywhere.

Get your head out of your as*! and if you're Cozy Bear; Go back to Olgino to boot!
dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

This, tbh. I think this is honestly how most people feel. All the people who suck his dick or berate him for even speaking are just extremists

I think hes retarded and im sad he doesnt believe in climatw change

how is he going to fuck the internet by putting it back to pre-2015 standards

He's a fuckin shyster. If he wasn't born with a golden spoon in his mouth, he'd be selling used cars at a buy-here-pay-here lot. Sad.

you really need to look outside your bubble, you absolute retard, the USSR fell in 1995 and the only true communist country left is NK and they are a joke.

wikileaks.org/vault7/

curb your enthusiasm

The operative question of WHY is for anyone who doesn't hate him. Christ the guy is a total douchebag asshole and that's just judging him on his personal demeanor and not his political accomplishments (or lack thereof).

Max Stierlitz was a friend of mine, and while your English is pretty good - you're no Max Stierlitz.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Eh9T4BRMc4#action=share

Tell us again where you got your degree in psychology

I love how all these shut-in, neckbeard Russians love to hop onto the American internet and call people names.
You guys remember Yalta? Russian power is a myth.

by Real American you mean prays to the God of Greed, right? dumb mutherfukker cant even tie his shoes.

I had to look up your shitty reference, and I prefer the Metro series of books if were talking russian literature and funny enough I was about to say the same as Indian call centers don't usually have good english speakers/typers.

Christ kid how many tabs of your alt right facebook group do you have open right now? use your own words and not cringy strawman argument pictures.

haha i actually like that one.
I've hated the media way longer than i've hated Trump, i want corporate media to be called out as spineless shills.

Trump is actually fucking up what could have been a fatal strike on corporate media, for one he speaks like a mongoloid, the man can't even get an articulate sentence out. Second, he's in their pockets at the end of the day. Identity politics, ramp up the wars, goldman sachs treasury sec., etc.

He single-handedly fucked up the populist movement

Because he doesn't work for America. He's been compromised.

He's kind of honest to a fault at times, speaks his mind too much and publicly to boot. If he keeps out with something you know he at least believes it.

Yeah the press is free to do what they please but they're not immune to being called out for being liars and idiots.

Why is it that trump threads always turn into threads about clinton and sanders? Didn't they lose a year ago?

I'm Canadian and I'm jealous you have him and we have a child at the helm whose mother was a coked up whore.

turning us presidency into shitty reality tv where people die

like its not even entertaining but yanno it kills people

this
They've lost, and clearly their overlords know it. They've both been dropped like yesterdays garbage, and continuing to give them attention is an exercise in pointlessness. By all means, never forget about what a criminal hillary is, but don't talk about her in every other trump post.

I love him

No, they didn't

Conservative:
You have two cows. You vote people into office who are paid by people who own 500,000 cows to use your tax money to subsidize the dairy industry so they can drive you out of business.

Whats your thoughts on the rumours that your leader is Castro's lovechild.

>where people die

????

Zero to do with repub vs lib...hes a literal retarded person.

what the fuck, are you retarded.

Highly unlikely, but it doesn't matter. He's a weak, scared child playing at leader.

Trump voter here but this meme is pure cringe.

Think he means the consequences of an idiot in a position of power can lead to deaths.
Nothing's happened so far though, just the usual, no idea what he's going on about.

>talking about us govt
>acting like nobody is going to die

ok bro

no worries after cuck-O you guys will see that electing a dance instructor was a bad idea and shift libertarian as more avergae joes will join the feild of politics. MCGA