What will be his excuse today(and weekend)?

what will be his excuse today(and weekend)?

Excuse for what? Hes the goat but he cant carry 10 other players who play like trash against a top european club. That's not how it works.

Ronaldo does it

Madrid are actually playing good with or without him.

lolno

>le tap in, pk, and offside goal merchant does it
Not an argument.

>b-because I say so!
Put in Morata or Asensio in Ronald's place and the team performs well. Take out Messi and this season's Barca literally falls apart.

You're right. Let's look at his legitimate goals versus Bayern. Oh wait, he still has 5 goals in his last 3 games against Bayern you obsessed faggot.

no he doesn't you retard
he usually rages while flipping his arms around like a spoiled brat

Fucks sake, he was terrible today. The saddest part of today's game wasn't Halal winning, it was that that tap in merchant is going to sleep tonight thinking he won it for them.

>Fucks sake, he was terrible today.
ooga booga

You knew it was offsides, Ronny. Just dont act like you're a gud boi

Are you serious?

and still he keeps on winning, so I guess it's working

Portuguese support for Ronaldo confirms he's overrated. The average Argentinian here hates Messi because they know he's GOAT and they for some perverse reason wish it was still Diego. Portuguese on the other hand defend Ronaldo at all costs similar to the way Burgers defend Landy Cakes despite him being shit.

the team wins... if you think ronaldo was even top 5 players in this game you don't know jackshit about football

Guess Seedorf is better than Ronaldo then.

With that argument, an individual is as good as the guys playing with them. That means Messi is not as good as Ronaldo cause his teams do not perform as well

Messi is the playmaker and scorer of Barca. He cant make Matheiu or Gomes not suck defender dick while he's trying to start plays. Ronaldo doesnt have to worry about any of that since he has the luxury and freedom to stay in the final third while counting on his teammates to not fuck up. This is the worst Barca of recent memory

To be fair he barely makes excuses. Is the people who makes them

>He was terrible
>Scored 3 key goals
If Messi did this same match you would be sucking his dick you dumb ass hipocrite

they only had sierra mist, no sprite

lel
>flag
LEL

2 of those goals shouldnt have counted. Plus no one really cares anymore since we all know Messi is better by a distance due to his role with Barca. Donald is just a goalscorer at this point which there's nothing wrong with that but comparing him to Messi who is the playmaker AND equally good (if not better) goalscorer is asinine and retarded.

But Sup Forums hates Messi now so they pretend Donald is good every time he scores a goal

Messi is a goal scorer against Rayo and Sporting.

>Messi is better by a distance due to his role with Barca.
how about his role at Argentina NT?
lel

Without him Argentina wouldnt even be in contention for a world cup spot. Plus, Tsuu isnt any better with Portugal than Messi with Argentina. He only had to play shit tier teams in a garbage Euros where 3rd placed minnows progressed and was a passenger in the knockout rounds and final.

>excuses

Its not, really because what Ive stated is objective. Its not my fault you're a retarded subhuman gypsy who prefers to shitpost.

>what Ive stated is objective.
not really

It is but you will pretend otherwise because you're a subhuman gypsy shitposter looking to get a rise out of posters which is why you just made another thread in the catalog labelled """remontada""" to shitpost about Barca. Again.

Do you really want to see the "Argentina with Messi vs Argentina without Messi on the qualifiers" stat again?

>every romanian flag is the same person
wew, go take your pills Santiago

>qualifiers
lmao

Without Messi we wouldn't even qualify for the WC nigga

Also, in the last WC Messi assisted or scored all Argentina goals but one

>in the last WC Messi assisted or scored all Argentina goals but one
and he choked in the final as per usual, thanks for proving my point.

>choked
?? We didn't start winning and then let it slip
We weren't the favourites
We lost to a better team

What the fuck do you mean by choke

Ronaldo didnt even play the Euros final, what is your fucking point?

>wish still was
Imblyin Maradona isnt all time GOAT
>this flag

yes he did

>excuses
then what about copa america?
inb4
>We didn't start winning and then let it slip
>We weren't the favourites
>We lost to a better team

>being subbed off 15 minutes in for """"""""""injury"""""""""" and playing cheerleader is playing
You cant even shitpost properly.

yes, zero achievements in the final just like Messi

>passenger in the knockout rounds and final.
I didn't realize we were talking about Messi in the World Cup. CR7 scored 1 goal and had 2 assists in the knockout out rounds. The goal he scored took Portugal into the final.

>for """"""""""injury""""""""""
You're right. He would fake an injury in the biggest game of his life where his country is depending on him. Yep, not like he has a history of knee injuries and you could see his leg twist when he fell

Higuain's fault

He's past it.

Is there any doubt about this?

it's a big game. he needs no excuse because he's only "good" against cannon fodder.
Nobody expects him to perform.

Kek

LMAO

Support barca. But I know real will win the league. I will probably bet on real to win el. Classico. I'm not retarded or blind to see form.

3 (three) goals

Morata would've scored every single one of pk7's goals and more
Hope halal are stupid enough to sell him

>thinking anyone on Sup Forums actually watches sports

HEEM SLEEPY

okay mohammed

He's right you know.
No amount of mental gymnastics can get you out of Ronaldo scoring 5 out of Real's 6 goals vs Bayern and Messi doing fuck all vs Juventus.
>b-but muh 1 created chance
l m a o

the excuse: "el pasto estaba alto"

The worst thing is that they keep blaming his teammates while it was Buffon who did two miracles
Always the fault of his teammates, apart from the times they win of course, that's all thanks to the Messiah who carried them

This
Why is this board so full of Messi dick riders? We get it, you bond over your shared autism, but that can't translate unto the pitch.

CHICANO go back!

>Why is this board so full of Messi dick riders?
reditors

They're autistic and feel they can relate to Messi

Ronaldo won the euros so that means the euros are a shit easy tournament you're just mad that tsuuuu was able to win a title for his country before the autistic midget

>everyone who doesn't have my football taste is an autistic
Good job there

based

Dont worry.
They will buy the referees again.
They always do.

That's not fair and you know it, he's serving goals on a platter, he can't make Higuain or Suarez score. Ronaldo on the other hand was carried both by Portugal and Real.

>teams winning despite ronaldo playing bad
>teams choking despite messi playing like a goat

If you played without the ballhogging messi tactics Argentina would be battling for first.

based argentina bro

You forgot your anime pic.

>i-i-i-i-i-iit was all h-h-higuan's fault!!!1!!

Maybe that's why Tsu is still relevant. He doesn't become a little beta bitch but keeps trying his best to improve.

ronaldo looks like the guy who bullied them in highschool

T.b.h, the only people who actually rate Messi are the sort of people who watch "Top 10 SICKEST EVER SKILL MOVES" videos on YouTube and the like. The easily pleased, dense type that see someone who is a good dribbler and think they're the GOAT. Really, really dense people with the mental age of 13 who still watch WWE and action movies and listen to the Foo Fighters.

Real intellectuals realise football is about more than just dribbling. And that's where Messi falls down to CR7. Every stat you could think of besides dribbling, Cristiano is better than Messi. He's a complete all-round machine.

CR7 is the thinking mans player. Messi is the player for fat, dense Americans who dribble spaghetti hoops down their t-shirts while watching another FIFA 17 skill moves compilation

felt bad for him desu, he was gang banged all over the pitch for 120 minutes, made some retarded decisions and even got booked for a dive

>arabs btfo

>he's serving goals on a platter
when? none of Higuain's misses were served by Messi

>I started watching soccer in the 2 years that cemented CR7 as the ultimate GOAT
I fucking love this time line