I have 130$, what's the best pc mic set up i could get for this?

i have 130$, what's the best pc mic set up i could get for this?

just get a black friend with a flat top. they look close enough.

i did but it didn't want to work

I have that mic, it's pretty damn good. you'll need an audio interface for it though for phantom power. I got a Behringer UM-2

They make a usb version if user doesnt wanna have to get an interface, although its very much worth getting an interface imo

yeah I avoided the USB version due to the inherent issues with a USB mic. OP should get an interface if he doesn't want his AT-2020 sounding like a Blu Snowball

what do you need a microphone for?

sry for late reply, but streaming / podcast

faggot

Just boost the gain by screaming.

Get the Rode NT-1.
The vocals on it are rich, but it's kind of quiet. I suggest boosting the gain by screaming.

Wow, great job, faggot.

Me and my friend were talking about what we were gonna suggest OP. We said that. And we argued over who would post it. We both ended up posting it.

So eat my ass, cunt.

Samson c01u and c03u condenser mics are damn good.

It's a shame, your friend is much funnier.

Zoom H1

"my friend"

I’d just go with the one in your picture, except USB. Get an AT2020 and a windscreen + pop filter if you think it’s necessary. The mic arms are pretty cheap, I got mine for like 15 bucks and it works good enough. It’s a solid mic. Way cleaner sounding than the blue yeti.

>Me and my friend
Me and my mom....there, fixed it for ya

What kind of issues are inherent with USB mic?

I need do they have one for PC? I need it for podcasting / streaming

It sometimes go straight in your anus deep enough to not come out

quality. the sound quality of recording will be shit. not enough power. get condenser cardioid mic with phantom power mixer

Yeah you can get an AT2020 usb mic, it plugs right in.

Can you elaborate more on what causes the sound quality to be shit? Not enough power?

the one that is as close too, but not over 130$

Get the Blue Yeti.
IMO the best one is Razer Seirēn Pro. But 200$

Samson c01u

pc mic? you know how much crack you could get for that kinda cash? listen son i want to propose some negotiations thru a more secure communications channel...

>you know how much crack you could get for that kinda cash?
if you're a confident autist or a girl you can get 10x more $$ getting virgin orbiters or autistic kids to mindlessly watch your bullshit

If you want convenience and have headphones already Antlion Modmic

Get the Rode NT-USB and build a DIY pop filter. Currently the best USB microphone on the market for vocals, anything higher end requires a lot of other expensive supporting equipment.

Often goes down to about $129 when on sale.

no. just no

The Razer mic is uses the same exact mic capsule as the blue yeti, it also uses the same preamp and ADC, with just a different front end for controls (to add the small display).

MXL V67G

Audio Technica AT2020 USB Condenser Mic. Will need to find a cheap stand and pop filter if desired.

honestly usb isn't THAT bad. I own a at2020usb and a at2035 with a scarlett 2i2 and I do get them a little mixed up at times. I think the biggest issue was that the 2020 picked up more room noise (if i'm remembering correctly) and when i compared them, it was before i got good headphones. It's definitely usable. I'd honestly invest in getting a audio interface so it opens you up for upgrading down the line.