Pokemon box 2

Pokemon box 2.

Previous thread:
Requests welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oQsVUkVay4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i'm definitely not going to 100% odyssey, some of those moons are just frustratingly difficult to get
i just want to unlock all the worlds and at least give every challenge a try before i call it quits

The Last Guardian seems like a really beautiful game, haven't really seen much of it other than the trailers however

I got BotW on Wii U, which is fitting because the Wii U is basically a Zelda machine for me.

BotW, TP remaster, WW remaster, SS virtual console, Hyrule Warriors, and Smash Bros are my only games on it.

Oh and Mario Kart I guess.

Yeah part of the reason I stopped is a few of the moons are completely asinine, especially the ones connected with minigames.

I loved Ico and Shadow of the Colossus so I have faith that I'll enjoy it. Sadly I spoiled myself on some major story beats back when I thought I'd never get a PS4 so that's a bit of a pain.

>No Bayo 1+2
>No W101

Bayonetta I played a bit of on a borrowed 360 and it just wasn't my style. I don't like that sort of arcade-y game where it's all about combos and shit. Too finicky. I like God-of-War style combat where it's simple but extremely fluid. Might get them on Switch regardless given remasters were just confirmed.

Wonderful 101 just looks completely uninteresting to me.

Requesting popplio

Odyssey I enjoy just faffing around in and I might get around to it, depends on my backlog and workload.
Last Guardian is fun, be prepared to deal with Trico flat out not being able to follow even the most simple actions required for progression from time to time.
Good lord I played so much Mario Kart 8 on Wii-U that I can't even begin to care about it on Switch.
Now if they announce Mario Kart 9 then that is me sorted for a while, but I can wait.

>W101
> Uninteresting
This is the most wrong opinion I heard all year.

i think i actually only own Sm4sh and New Super Mario Bros. U on the WiiU
worth it for sm4sh alone though

>Sadly I spoiled myself
ouch, i almost did the same with BOTW because i couldn't see myself getting a switch until odyssey came out
luckily the few things i watched of BOTW were convincing enough to make me get a switch

i've seen some frustrating highlight reels of the latter, yeah

I dealt with Argo having a one in five chance of being a fucker instead of galloping where I wanted, I can deal with my chimera being a fuccboi too.

MK was never really my thing outside of double dash and I don't throw parties anymore so I don't have a good occasion to play it.

Pokemon are NOT for sexual

Are anons for sexual?

non-sexual tiddy

seconding

No!

What can I say? It doesn't really strike me as fun. I'm eh on touchscreen/motion controls, the aesthetic isn't really my style, and nothing about it makes me go "I want to play it".

I'm not saying it's bad, I haven't tried it. Can't have an opinion. Just saying it doesn't look interesting.

If you have the Wii U adapter for GC controllers you can use it to play Switch games with a GC controller as well. Works on any game that doesn't need motion controls.

Bayonetta is fun, not sure what people are smoking when they say its better gameplay wise than Devil May Cry, but its fun in its own way.
Wonderful 101 I thought was just boring tbh, not sure where this crazy worship of Platinum games came from, I can't recall any game they made being anything more than a solid 8/10 at best.
They also put in button spammy prompt segments in their action games which really fucking blows.
Team ICO seem to enjoy making your animal companions fucking shitters.

I want to sexualize this user , he sounds like a slut

They're shitters, but they feel like organic creatures with their own moment-to-moment goals instead of just automatons that automatically understand and follow every command.

That's important too, even if it can cause frustration in gameplay.

Seems like this particular seal is quite busty.

wow really? that's good to know, thank you

lewd

I just want to squeeze a Lucario's fat, fluffy ass

Its nice and is certainly commendable, but yeah, it can cause frustrations that can take you a bit out of the experience.

It seems my assumption was correct.

Yeah, it went unannounced when added in an update a few months back.

The one shitty thing is the triggers are mapped onto z and the bumpers onto the GC triggers. So it's a little wonky at times.

Fantastic for Pokken though, and I imagine it'll be fantastic for the inevitable Smash game as well.

We all do.

Any requests?

Any qt Florges?

Can we please have more femLucario? My folder is dangerously empty.

>Hi ho Silver! Away!

Sure thing.

Do they fug?

Do you guys just fap to pics, or do you get off to erotic fiction too? Im working on some stuff, and I wouldn't mind some feedback, but I've never seen story links posted on box threads before..

Oh most likely, but I don't have a picture of it.

It's not personally my thing, but stuff like that has been posted and appreciated before. Go for it.

smut is good
i'm awful at giving any form of useful feedback, but you can always post it in the hopes that someone else does give you good feedback

You don't really loose anything by posting it here. At worst you are going to get called a faggot. Of course it would be wise to avoid showing your handle here.

Oh, I'm fairly certain everyone here is already in the box discord, but is there anyone who isn't and is interested?

I forget, did a Rivals of Aether port for switch ever get confirmed?

K, cool. I started writing for /vp/ ages ago, but.. I kind of just stopped browsing that board. Recently went back to trying to finish the one story I started working on. It's just a simple trainer x harem team. It's over 40k words strong, and still not done yet.. anyway. Here's to link. You guys judge me as harshly as you can, I expect no less from Sup Forums.

Tinyurl com/pokerotica

decidueye please

Sure thing.

oh hey would you look at that
i actually already have "Primarina's Swim" saved in one of my folders
no idea how i stumbled upon it previously though

Oh nice. I wrote that one first, just to see if I could. Kinda nice to know someone actually read it..

Yeah. Give it a read, hit me back up some time. I go by Cam or AWF.

Ever cosplay?

youtube.com/watch?v=0oQsVUkVay4

I dressed up as Ash a few times but haven't had an occasion to in years.

i've kind of already got a heap of other things that i'm trying to read so i'm not sure if i'll get to it anytime soon, or at all for that matter
but i've saved it and if i ever feel like reading smut it's the first thing i'll get to

Requesting this lil Chinchilla, female preferably.