Ask an algerian immigrant anything

Ask an algerian immigrant anything

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Go home?

because my existence pisses you off

wieviele jihadisten kann so eine kleine moslem-hure in die welt scheissen bevor sie stirbt

is that you in the picture?

I am now

lol, no, that is me in pic rel

my sides are in orbit

which one

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

Will you stop leeching off the support system?

in the middle

Which one? The bald guy with the baby face or the poofter with the chin pubes?

you look like a fucking idiot

only when the gvt stops stealing so much of my money

N A V M A T U
A
V
M
A
T
U

you can do better, come on, at leat try to make it entertaining

Are algerian women sexy? Are they also promiscuous?

How come Algeria is so fucked up?

north africans have small hairy dicks, what is your technique to give pleasure to austrian women?

some of them are, sure

Go back to Algeria.

Colonization, communism, dictature, fundamental islam

Because it's full of subhuman Algerians that's why.

that's better

It simple, I just dont care if I give pleasure

Getting women is not about pleasure, it's about attraction

algerians risk their lives to come here, why would I go back ?

Who are some famous algerian women? I've never actually seen an algerian woman., just men. Like nabil betaleb and nasri, and benzema.

They had the brilliant ideas of kicking the French who built the hospitals, schools and institutions; so they could stay among low-IQ muslims.

It worked so well in Zinbabwe and South-Africa.

Because you're shit.

north korean is full of north koreans, yet look how successful south korea is
it's not about race

that's a good answer, but how do you deal with girls talking about your small dick, and sharing their experience about it?

Did you fuck your mother before coming here?

actually, during french algeria, the algerians were not french but under the indigenat code, their situation has improved after the decolonization despite all the problems there is

You're far too beta to pull of the cigar.

That sucks, bro. Algeria has a pretty based football team, though.

0/10

ehhh. different strokes

Ever wondered why that is?

>You are sub standard as a human being

answer that
btw how much does a muslim bitch cost when you buy it in some 3rd world shithole?

how much does it cost to bring her from syria into my cellar for example

well, I dont care, and my dick is not smal, but it does not matter,
plenty of guys will small dicks have awesome girlfriends and guys with big dicks are hopless with girls

Also pic rel

>,bro

fuck you too you muslim loving bastard

> their situation has improved
It improved so much that you fucked off to Europe like thousands of other Algerians.

beta are cool since the big bang theory tv show

do you believe in some jewish religion?

Post sum hawt mooslms

our population has been mutiplied by 4 only 30 years after france was kicked out
Algerians did not have access to hospitals, vaccination, they were dying from typhus in some regions and could barely survive

Now at least noone is starving

we passed from 90% of illiterats to 30% in one generation only

I dont believe in any religion, but I am not a jew if that is the question you are asking

Are you a 'moderate' mudslime?

whichever you are in the picuter, either look like you've got pieds-noir blood in you, meaning your shit French ancestors who were too weak to defend the Algerian colony and successfully escaped were subsequently raped and pillaged by the bumbling horde of Muslim revolutionaries. Congrats on being the second wave of euro-cucking Ahmed. They deserve it.

are you a girl or a boy?

so, i told once with an algerian girl in Egypt and she was not wearing a hijab. is this haram?
and also she was haughty bitch, i wanna slap her in a head all the time

no,

Islam is a jewish religion... anyway are you born in austria?

how much did your father pay for your mother?
did he pay with camels?

Mar pls

welcome based bro.

>is this haram?
pic rel, she will go to hell

Have you encountered any radical muslimes among the refugees? If yes how many?

nope, regular money,

yes, that is a big, very big issue

Are hispanic boys haram for middle eastern chicks? What if they also look mediterrenean?

Shit I know of a french girl, looks white, might also be mediterrenean tho, but she got that french accent, I only see her talking to pakis. is this also haram?

finally you answer.
ok whats the average price in euro/dollar or gold to buy a little muslima on the bazar?

>Are hispanic boys haram for middle eastern chicks? What if they also look mediterrenean?
if you're not muslim, pic rel. it's not about race in islam, it's about religin, (except if you are a nigger of course)
>Shit I know of a french girl, looks white, might also be mediterrenean tho, but she got that french accent, I only see her talking to pakis. is this also haram?
In islam only males can marry on muslims girls, the other way around is not allowed

Maybe you can talk to them and give authorities tips about them. I am really afraid they will pull some shit here.

it depends on the girl, like in europe

nah, europeans are too much into white guilt to do anything constructive about it

If there is anything that can be done to help improve today's situation is to stop any support to the saudi arabian regime

You have to go back.

In France, half of them are sluts that fuck anything White or Black, then when they get pregnant with a mixed baby they come crawling back to their men.

A quarter are religious girls. Their brothers will duck you up if you even try to talk to them.

A quarter are pretty based. They hate Islam and Arab men in general.

>In islam only males can marry on muslims girls, the other way around is not allowed
Triggered, it's 2016 muh woman rights

we all have our problems

Should I go to france and get me a gagle of french algerian hos and bring them back to america to do run my errands for me? I'll be a better slave driver than their fathers, I promise

ok whats the pricerange for a 8/10's up
btw how old are they when you buy them?
ive got the feeling you dont get a 18 yr old
they allready have 3 or 4 kids with that age right?
so how old are they when you buy them?

have you tried e bay ?

I have sex with muslims girls multiple times, they are so easy to hook up, while we do it I force them to deny their god, curse their idiot fathers, say some christian prayers while calling me Apollo

how does this make you feel OP?

teach me your ways pizzafag

radical muzzies

>have you tried e bay ?
haha good joke faggot
stop trolling pls.

where to buy?

absolutely disgusting , start to fuck Italian girls damned traitor

>how does this make you feel OP?
I could not care less
women are still women, even muslim ones

vivastreet ?

>europeans are too much into white guilt

this kills the white guilt

liberals getting their muslim on lel

Pretty alpha pizza user but you should fuck your own race

No the pizza man is right - time for payback on the muslim shits

I am not sure that will be enough

what woman doesn't love italians? let's be honest, can't call us racists since no white guilt, can't call us atheists since the Vatican, might call us olive niggers but woman like tanned men
it happens but honestly if you don't wear gucci or have a bmw it's too hard. Time wasted

How many women have you raped and when do you plan on killing infidels or are you just going to stay with this out breed them tactic.

post links from the muslima bazaar pls

btw i am a christian overloard with master genetics...
(roman catholic)
is it cheaper for me?

Well, you would have no problem fucking a few if you're white or black. They are all Americaboos

Don't bother trying to make slaves of them, though. You'll want to blow your brain out after a week. They are insufferable and mentally retarded.

I'm asking how do you bed them winenigger. I always just expect them to be hesitant cause I'm not a mudslime. I look mediterrenean too, I'm of spanish descent. My ancestors are from the iberian peninsula

I'm of spanish descent, am I still good2go?

Every little helps, shitskin

>Christian
>overloard
go back to the creationist museum and raping children

indeed, fingers crossed then, those liberals are a burden pigskin

Do you look Spanish ? Yeah, you're good. Do you look like some kind of Hispanic mongrel ? Then, you still have a chance. They'd choose you over an Arab, at least.

jokes, tell her she has big beautiful eyes like a doe and that she looks very classy... the usual stuff then unleash the python

post some beurettes for us frog

What the fuck are you doing in Austria instead of France ?

> abandoned islam
> integrated
> redpilled
Pls kill all your fellow countrymen and we'll make you president of the new world.