All Legit Threads

All threads posted be legit users should be with the swastika only until the Tumblr raid ends. There is no way those SJW filth can use our glorious symbol without literally dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Valentine's_Day_Massacre
imgur.com/a/Xj3zB
imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

now thats edgy

>024▶
> (OP)
>now thats edgy

did not post with a swastika, Tumblr fag confirmed. See pol/acks, this is easy.

i just woke up what is this tumblr raid about tbqh

Same fagging without proper credentials. GET ON IT.

This isn't tumblr. It's a battle simulation from Kek so that we can be prepared for the future.

are you a Jew or a collaborator?

It will blow over. If you are bored, you could always rally up people for a proper counter strike.

well stay frosty and take out the infidels

It's not tumblr, they NEVER come here after the 4th of July raid.

It's reddit.

Our Glorious Leader has blessed this thread.

Reddit fags are too busy jerking off to anime and buying pho to post here.

Cower behind your pathetic little time you have left white boy. The Indo-Aryan Empire will conquer both you and your female and their wombs for the sake of the punjab children of the future.

It all makes sense now.

>reddit intellectuals

the only thing they are better at is swallowing cock

fucking cucks i swear

Would make sense if you weren't about to be ethnically cleansed throughout the first world. Enjoy your 3-7 years of glory, then it's off to the camps for you.

Reminder that we raided tumblr in feburary but almost nobody knew about it
encyclopediadramatica.se/Valentine's_Day_Massacre

Delusional like the rest of the white race.

We cannot be stopped. Kill one and one hundred will replace it.

That's amazing

are there any other raids?

Hitler did nothing wrong

There was one where the same guys organized a Sup Forums raid of Anonymoose (the maskfags we call them) 's #OpTrump and we shut down their entire chat for a day.
imgur.com/a/Xj3zB

How long have you been here? They are like dozens a month. Bt some are way worse than others. That Hillary super-pac was fun to fend of and lasted quite some time for instance.

it is accurate, as you are not real human beings. The rest of your statement is idiocy, You have thrived on the good will of liberals for the past 2-3 years, and that is coming to an end with the rise of the new right. Enough people understand your kind is a menace, even if they won't say so in public yet. Your time is over, it is just a matter of getting people to that point where they are willing to take action, and that will be in the next 3-4 years.

My personal favorite was back in August/September when we made the Steven Universe blog.

Did anyone ever make a screencap of it?

it's also 0140 pst, and america runs the website. wait until tomorrow for anyone to really care. as for me, i got off night shift a half hour ago

He did one thing wrong. He lost the war.

Oh you meant by us? No we dindu nuffin :^)

imgur.com/gallery/RcW1N
I have something cooked up for tumblr soon myself.

USA is yet somewhat safe from our numbers, for now. Once we establish a Punjab foothold inside every womb of the european women, our ships shall land upon your lands aswell....and when that happens.....

Make no mistake. You will not survive.

WW2 was a prequel, and if you think otherwise you don't understand Western History. Which of course, wouldn't surprise me, since 70% of your people can't even poo in the loo.

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

The cuck that is Sweden making a stand, #collaboratorstatus

who the fuck sits there and rates memes

the gypsy